1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務活動禮儀接待英語

        時間:2024-06-13 14:40:27 林惜 禮儀英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        商務活動禮儀接待英語

          在職場中,大家會經常用到商務接待英語口語,因為交流是職場中必不可少的。以下是小編給大家整理的商務活動禮儀接待英語,歡迎閱讀!

        商務活動禮儀接待英語

          商務活動禮儀接待英語日常用語

          1、Ive come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

          2、Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

          3、Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

          4、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          5、If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意見的話,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          6、Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

          7、So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

          8、Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

          9、Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

          10、Thatll put us both in the picture.這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

          11、Then wed have some ideas of what youll be needing.那么我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什么了。

          12、I cant say for certain off-hand.我還不能馬上說定。

          13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

          14、Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

          15、But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

          16、Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to.盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          17、Weve got to report back to the head office.我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          18、Thank you for you cooperation.謝謝你們的合作。

          19、Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          21、If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          22、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          23、We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          25、Welcome to our factory.歡迎到我們工廠來。

          26、Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

          27、Youll know our products better after this visit.參觀后您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。

          28、Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

          29、Then we could look at the production line.然后我們再去看看生產線。

          30、Weve already had a big demand for this product.這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

          31、This product is doing very well in foreign countries.這種產品在國外很暢銷。

          32、Our product is competitive in the international market.我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

          33、Almost every process is computerized.幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

          34、The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

          35、All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

          36、We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

          37、Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

          38、Quality is even more important than quantity.質量比數量更為重要。

          39、I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

          41、Is the production line fully automatic?生產線是全自動的嗎?

          42、What kind of quality control do you have?你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

          43、All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

          44、Whats your general impression, may I ask?不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

          45、Im impressed by your approach to business.你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

          46、The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

          47、No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

          48、I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。

          49、We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場.

          50、The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

          51、We would be glad to start business with you.我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

          52、Id appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。

          53、We are happy to be of help.我們十分樂意幫助。

          54、I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保證通力合作。

          55、Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

          56、It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

          57、You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。

          58、I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

          59、Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

          60、All these articles are best selling lines.所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

          61、Your desire coincides with ours.我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。

          62、No wonder youre so experienced.怪不得你這么有經驗。

          63、Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

          64、Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

          65、At what time can we work out a deal?我們什么時候洽談生意?

          66、I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

          67、We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

          68、This is our common desire.

          這是我們的共同愿望。

          69、I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

          70、Ive read about it, but Id like to know more about it.我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

          71、Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。

          72、I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

          73、First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

          74、When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一并提出。

          75、Please proceed with your presentation.請開始你的簡報。

          76、Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

          77、Has your company done any research in this field?請問貴公司對此范疇做了任何研究嗎?

          78、Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,并沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

          79、If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

          80、By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

          81、I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?

          82、Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?

          83、Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

          84、Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

          85、I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

          86、I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

          89、May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

          90、If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

          91、We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

          92、Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

          93、I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。 95、There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。

          96、I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這里。

          97、Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

          98、I dont know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

          99、I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

          100、Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重復剛剛所說的嗎?

          101、It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.請你盡量放慢說話速度。

          102、Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

          103、It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.這會幫助我了解你們的重點。

          104、We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

          105、Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

          106、We really need more specific information about your technology.我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

          107、Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

          108、I will try, but no promises.

          我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

          109、I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please

          110、The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

          111、Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一個想法。

          112、Please remember this is not to be taken as final.請記得這不是最后的回答。

          113、Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

          114、Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。

          115、There is no such published information.沒有相關的出版資料。

          116、Such data is confidential.

          這樣的資料為機密資料。

          117、I am not sure such data does exist.我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

          118、It would depend on what is on the list.這要看列表內容。

          119、We need them urgently.

          我們急需這些資料。

          120、All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。

          121、Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?

          125、Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

          126、We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

          127、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

          128、You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

          129、We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

          130、How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

          131、Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

          132、Let me tell you about our product.關于產品一事讓我向你說明。

          133、This is our most recently developed product.這是我們最近開發的產品。

          135、That sounds like the product we had in mind.那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

          136、Im sure youll be pleased with this product.我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

          137、Im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

          138、I strongly recommend this product.我強力推薦這種產品。

          139、If I were you, Id choose this product.如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

          140、Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well.讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。

          141、Good. Thats just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

          142、The distinction of our product is its light weight.我們產品的特點就是它很輕。

          143、Our product is lower priced than the competition.我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

          144、Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

          145、One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。

          146、Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to read.當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

          接待與訪談

          1.How was your flight?

          旅途一切愉快嗎?

          2.Let me help you with your luggage.

          我來幫你提行李。

          3.I have heard a lot about you.

          久仰大名

          4.Its a pleasure to finally meet you.

          真高興終于見到您了。

          5. Do you have jet-lag?

          您有沒有時差。

          6. Ill take you to the hotel to rest, and Ill pick you up tomorrow at 9:00..

          我先送您到飯店休息,明天早上九點接你。

          7. Lets take a look around the city.

          我們在市區逛一下吧。

          8.Come by anytime you like.

          歡迎您隨時來訪。

          9.What is the selling point?

          它的賣點是什么?

          職場英語口語—安排預約

          1. Id like to make an appointment to see Mr. Green on Wednesday.

          我想與格林先生約在周三見面。

          2. I want to change this appointment from Thursday to Friday, if its possible. 如果可能的話,我想把約會時間由周四改為周五。

          3. What time will you be convenient? 您什么時候有空呢?

          4. Im available on Friday.我周五有空

          接待用語

          1. Would you please give me your business card? 能給我你的名片么?

          2. Ill go and see if hes available. 我去看看他現在是否方便。

          3. Have a seat please. Would you like tea or coffee? 請坐。您想喝點什么?咖啡還是茶?

          4. He is expecting you. Come this way please. 他正等您呢。請這邊走。

          交談用語

          久仰,久仰!

          I have long been looking forward to meeting you.

          I have long desired to meet you.

          久違了。

          I havent seen you for ages/for a long time.

          Its been such a long time since we met last time.

          久聞大名。

          Ive heard a lot about you.

          這次由我負責全程陪同你們。

          I will be with you for the entire visit/trip.

          歡迎你到中國來。一路上辛苦了! / 一路上還好吧?

          Welcome to China.I hope youve had a good flight.

          I hope you enjoyed your flight. / How was your journey?

          謝謝你專程來接我。

          Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.

          您貴姓?/您怎么稱呼?

          May I know your name,please?

          很高興見到你。您怎么稱呼7

          Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?

          中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”

          Theres an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isnt it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

          As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

          這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什么特殊要求.也可以告訴我。

          This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for you.Lets go through it

          together.If there is any special request,just let me know.

          如果有什么需要幫忙的.盡管說。

          If you need anything,dont hesitate to ask.

          Just let me know if you need anything.

          我們安排你住在城里的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。

          Weve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

          我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

          We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

          除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些游覽活動。

          In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

          我期待著您的再次來訪。

          Im looking forward to your visit again.

          代我向……問好。

          Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

          不用謝,這是我們應該做的。

          Dont mention it. Its my pleasure.

          商務接待英語口語初級表達方式

          1. Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons.

          您好,感謝您致電布拉德福家庭公司。

          2. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

          我是特蕾西,有什么需要我幫忙的嗎?

          3. May I tell her who is calling?

          能告訴我您的名字嗎?

          4. Can you please hold for a moment?

          請您先等一會兒好嗎?

          5. Ill check to see if she is available.

          我去看看她是否在辦公室。

          6. I can help you with that.

          我就能幫您的忙。

          7. When do you expect him back in?

          你估計他什么時候能回來?

          職場常用商務接待英語口語

          I would like to express my welcome to all of you.

          歡迎大家的到來。

          Get going, shall we?

          咱們開始吧。

          Lets welcome Mr. Smith to say so mthing about this issue.

          讓我們歡迎史密斯先生就這個問題談談吧。

          I think weve done theconsensus. Thanks for your participation.

          我想我們已經達成共識了,感謝大家的參與。

          酒店前臺商務接待英語口語

          1.Welcome to XXXX Hotel . Im…, what should I call you, please?

          歡迎光臨XXX酒店。我是…,請問我該怎么稱呼你呢?

          2.Haveyou make a reservation ?Have you booked the room?Are you the vip?

          請問有預訂嗎?請問你是會員嗎?

          3.Whatkind of room would you like ?

          請問您需要什么類型的房間。

          4.Let meshow you to your room ,this way please .

          讓我帶您到房間,這邊請。

          職場商務拜訪實用英語口語

          對不起,請問這是紡織公司的辦公室嗎?

          Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

          我是來與您探討一下與貴公司建立業務關系的可能性的。

          Im here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

          您不用自我介紹。

          No need to introduce yourself.

          怎么提升商務英語口語

          英語口語可以說是英語幾個方面中應用最廣泛的。我們學習英語很大程度上就是能夠使用它,特別是那些有時需要在工作中使用英語口語的人。

          為了學好英語口語,標準的發音非常重要。要想有一個好的發音,就必須學好音標,注意非音段層面的發音技巧練習,并加強英語基礎技能的訓練。模仿標準的語音語調,注意語言現象,如連讀,弱讀,失去爆破,聲音同化,解決常見的發音問題,克服錯誤的發音習慣。

          一定要多聽一些閱讀材料,語言教育工作者已經研究并證明了復述對流利性的影響。發音的問題減少了,英語交流就會更流暢,平時也可以選擇一些有趣的英文報紙來閱讀,這樣會增加英語語感,不僅會讓自己開心,還能提高商務英語的準確性和流暢性。

          補充商務知識,提高商務場合的表達和溝通能力。積累一些詞匯,學會運用這些詞匯擴充一些商務英語,注重學習專業知識,了解和熟悉外國的政治制度、經濟環境、法律制度、商業習慣和商業價值觀,培養良好的外語運用能力。

          如果想提高商務英語口語能力,的方法是和外教一起學習。和外教一起學習也能快速提高英語口語。由于長期與外教溝通,學英語會很快。

          當然,也可以自學,或報名培訓機構。當然,個人認為后者更好。畢竟大家沒有接受過很專業的培訓,效果肯定不一樣。就像商務英語一樣,接受專業的培訓,讓老師指出學習過程中的小錯誤并給予指導。

          英語口語模仿技巧

          對于英語口語能力比較弱的人來說,想要順利的通過口語考試,是具有難度的。但是中國有句話叫做“熟能生巧”,口語考試雖是道難關,但只要考生認真練習,掌握一定的技巧,完全能達到對答如流的水平。

          1、模仿的原則:

          考生必須主動、有意識、有目的地去模仿。模仿時要放開嗓子,口形到位,清清楚楚、一板一眼,并及時糾正說不好的單詞、短語等。純正、優美的語音、語調不是短期模仿就能達到的,需要考生長期堅持鍛煉,一般來說,至少需要半年時間。模仿的標準:模仿到什么程度才算好呢?簡單地說就是要“像”,考生的語音、語調等都很接近模仿對象。如能更進一步,在語音、語調等方面都達到逼真的效果,則更為成功。

          2、模仿的方法:

          第一步,語音模仿。剛開始模仿時,速度不要過快,并注意口形正確,以便把音發到位。打好基礎后再加快速度,用正常語速反復多練幾遍,直到自如表達意思。對于讀不準或較陌生的單詞,要反復多聽幾遍,逐一進行單獨模仿。

          第二步,詞組模仿。有了第一步的基礎,這一步就容易多了?忌闹攸c要放在熟練程度和流利程度上,特別要多練習連讀、同化等語音技巧。

          第三步,段落及篇章模仿。聽英語文章錄音或英語新聞,并跟著模仿,重點在于提高口腔肌肉的反應速度,使肌肉和大腦更加協調,從而提高語言的流利程度。

          模仿練習時要注意克服害羞心理。害羞心理一方面源于性格,內向的人講話時易小聲小氣,這對學習英語語音語調很不利。另一方面是源于自卑心理,總以為自己英語水平太差,不敢開口,尤其是與水平較高者對話時?朔@種心理障礙,是學好口語的前提。

          .怎樣才能提高英語口語能力

          一、聽力

          學習英語口語,首先要解決聽力問題。反復聽真題錄音,堪稱是一舉兩得好方法;在錄音結束后,真題往往會附有問題—聽到問題時,不要看選項,自己思考一下,能不能用自己的話把它講出來?

          這便是一個很完整的聽力+口語鍛煉過程了。

          二、口音

          很多人不敢說英語其實是對自己的口音缺乏信心,一張嘴就會覺得自己說得難聽死了,慢慢地干脆沉默,然后就進入了一個惡性循環?谝舨粯藴蕰䥽乐赜绊懻f話者的自信,托?荚噷δ刚Z口音嚴重者的打分不會超過25分。

          三、找機會多練習

          堅持用英語自言自語。時不時和朋友說說英語。要是朋友的水平高過你那可就太好了。

          選擇一些你喜歡的句子,找一些托福和雅思口語寫作題,想想每天將如何用英語表達自己。首先把你的想法說出來,然后寫下來,建議使用電腦,因為電腦有拼寫檢查,可以發現你的英語拼寫錯誤。

          不要指望去英語角和外國人見面能提高你的英語水平?紤]到在英語角很難遇到有水平的人,在英語角里瞎比劃不僅讓雙方聽不懂,也很難擴大話題范圍。

          初學英語口語如何入門

          1、自我對話法

          和別人使用英語交流可能對很多人來說都不是一件容易的事情,尤其是當自己的英語還不好的時候,不敢開口。

          自我對話法就是,找一個沒人的地方,假設一個場景,一人分飾兩角色,把平時學到的都用上,出聲是必須的,越大越好,同時鍛煉我們說話時的膽量。

          2、他人對話法

          自我對話法雖然對提高口語有所幫助,當時畢竟只是自己跟自己對話,局限性很高,如果你覺得自我對話的方法已經不能提高你的口語水平了,可以找你的好朋友和你練習,朋友之間說英語也不會那么尷尬吧,和朋友進行英語對話不但能夠提高口語水平,還能提高你的膽量,為以后和其他人做口語交流做準備。

          3、邊聽邊讀法

          顧名思義,就是一邊聽一邊讀,學習英語的時候,MP3、隨身聽和復讀機是很好的輔助工具,我們可以把它們裝在身上,隨時閑了隨時聽,然后邊聽邊讀,重復聽取,然后重復讀取,直到記住發音為止。

          4、邊說邊寫法

          在現在的教學中英語的聽和寫的教學是分開的,這實際上阻礙了我們交際能力的培養和提高,在學習中你可以寫一句,讀一句,這樣不但加深記憶,同時也會提高你的口語水平。

          5、影視提高法

          現在美劇很是流行,不少大學生都愛看美劇,在看美劇的同時也可以提高我們的英語口語能力,其實很多美劇都是不錯的教程,例如老友記,就是學習英語很不錯的教材,我們在觀看的同時,可以學著他們說話,這種流行美劇都有中文字幕,更能加深我們的理解和記憶。

          6、歌曲記憶法

          現在英文歌曲中有不少的流行歌曲,也是我們喜歡聽的歌曲,我們可以把單純的聽歌變成邊聽邊學,不過使用歌曲記憶法需要注意我們不能使用快歌作為學習歌曲,這樣我們很難聽清楚他們的發音,選擇慢歌最為學習歌曲。

        【商務活動禮儀接待英語】相關文章:

        外事接待禮儀英語03-20

        有關接待的禮儀英語03-20

        接待外國友人禮儀英語11-11

        接待禮儀英語常用短句04-03

        商務活動著裝禮儀03-18

        商務活動的道歉禮儀03-20

        商務活動中邀約的禮儀-社交禮儀11-11

        公司接待禮儀英語口語02-27

        商務活動中坐車的禮儀03-20

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>