- 相關推薦
職場常用到的務英語
談判期間,由於言語溝通問題,出現誤解也是在所難免的:可能是對方誤解了你,也可能是你誤解了對方。在這兩種情況出現後,你可以說:No, I’m afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...
(不,恐怕你誤解了。我想說的是……)
或者說:
Oh, I’m sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.
。ㄅ,對不起,我誤解你了。那樣的話,我同意你的觀點。)
總之不管你說什么,你最終的目的就是要促成一筆生意。即使不成,也要以善意對待對方,也許你以后還有機會,生意不成人情在,你說對嗎
It’s not his work that bothers me, it’s his attitude.
困擾我的不是他的工作,而是他的態度。
They’re downsizing, and I got my walking papers last week.
公司裁員,我于上周收到了解聘書。
With my qualifications and experience,I feel I am hardworking,responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和余人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
Idleness is the root of all evil,so everyone of us should work hard in our filed.
懶惰是萬惡之源,所以,我們每個人在我們的領域內辛勤工作.
All above prepare me a qualified candidate. I hold the belief that I will make positive contribution to your company.
以上都可以證明說明我是一個不錯人選,我堅信我能夠為貴公司作出積極貢獻
Are you working overtime tonight?
今晚你加班嗎?
I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
I think this company and I have a lot to offer each other.
我認為貴公司與我都有許多東西可以彼此提供。
Are you a goal-oriented person?
你是一個目標明確的人嗎?
I am a workaholic.If you look up the word "workaholic" in webster’s dictionary,you can find my picture right there under the world.
我是工作狂。查閱韋式字典當中的“工作狂”一詞,你會發現我的照片就刊登在那個單詞下。
I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。
Thank you for your concern about our recruitment,we shall inform you as soon as we have made our decision.
謝謝你對我們招聘工作的關心。我們一做出決定就會立即通知你。
I think my English is good enough to communicate with English speaking people.
我認為我能用英語和說英語國家的人很好的交流。
【職場常用到的務英語】相關文章:
職場英語:談判經常用到的句子12-09
職場常常用到的商務英語12-09
如何將務型教學模式應用到醫學英語教學中去12-01
獵頭面試中用到的英語12-12
面試中可能用到的英語12-10
招聘面試會用到的英語對話11-18
在家里用到的英語口語01-21
面試中可能用到的英語03-20
求職英語:面試中常常用到的英語11-26
面試中可能用到的英語對話12-10