1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 朗文英語歌曲The family circle家庭圈

        時間:2024-08-27 22:30:30 朗文英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        朗文英語歌曲The family circle家庭圈

          導語:每個家庭都有一個家庭圈,即你的親戚群,下面是一篇關于家庭圈的朗文英語歌,歡迎大家邊聽歌邊學英語。

        朗文英語歌曲The family circle家庭圈

          Mike: Look at me. I'm Mike. And I'm really happy to see you. Who did you see during your vacation, you grandmother, grandfather, maybe your cousins? Let's sing the song. It's called "A Surprise Visit".

          邁克:看著我。我是邁克。我真的很高興見到你。你假期時見了誰,你的外婆、外公,可能還有你的表親?讓我們唱這首歌。歌名叫《突然拜訪》。

          It was just about a quarter to four,

          大約三點三刻,

          when I heard a knock on my front door.

          我聽到了前門的敲門聲。

          I looked outside and what did I see?

          我往外看,我看到了什么?

          Ten pairs of eyes looking back at me!

          十雙眼睛正在看著我!

          My favorite cousins all were there,

          我最喜歡的表親都來了,

          and Grandma Jones

          還有我的外婆瓊斯

          with her long gray hair;

          一頭長長的白發;

          My uncle Tito and auntie Ru

          我的叔叔提托和阿姨茹

          with all their kids, including Sue.

          帶著他們的孩子,包括蘇。

          Angela's taller than Ben, I see,

          我看安吉拉比本高,

          and curly-haired Pat is as cute as can be.

          長著卷發的帕特還是那么可愛。

          Uncle Mark is letting his beard grow longer.

          馬克叔叔任其胡子長長。

          David looks so much bigger and stronger.

          大衛看起來更高大,更強壯了。

          Everyone ate and drank and stayed until ten,

          大家吃吃喝喝一直待到十點,

          gave me a hug, and said, "See you again!"

          跟我擁抱完說“再見!”

          But I don't mind at all, you see,

          但是我一點也不介意,你知道的,

          because they're my loving family.

          因為他們是我親愛的家人。

          Mike: This year we're going to learn more about Grace, Corey and Joanna. Do you remember them from last year? They are very good friends. Today they want to go to the park and ride bikes. But Corey has to clean the living room first.

          邁克:今年我們將更多地了解格瑞絲、科里和喬安娜。你記得去年的他們嗎?他們是非常要好的朋友。今天他們想去公園騎自行車。但科里必須先打掃客廳。

          Grace: Oh look, Joanna. Come here. Look at Corey, he's so little.

          格瑞絲:哦,看那,喬安娜。過來?纯评锼嘈“。

          Joanna: Oh, Corey, you're a cute baby.

          喬安娜:哦,科里。你是一個可愛的嬰兒。

          Corey: Yeah, but, we have to clean the living room, remember?

          科里:嗯,但,我們必須打掃客廳,記得嗎?

          Grace: I know. But this photo well moves on the table.

          格瑞絲:我知道。但這照片恰好放在桌子上了。

          Corey: My mum left the photo album over there. She has new pictures for it.

          科里:我媽媽把相冊放在那里的。她要放新照片。

          Grace: Who's this?

          格瑞絲:這是誰?

          Corey: That's my grandma. Now can we finish? It's going to be dark soon.

          科里:那是我外婆,F在我們看完了嗎?天很快就要黑了。

          Grace: What's the hurry? We have lots of time.

          格瑞絲:急什么?我們有許多時間。

          Corey: I don't think you understand. If we don't hurry, we won't be able to ride our bikes at the park today.

          科里:我覺得你不明白。如果我們不抓緊,我們今天就不能到公園騎自行車了。

          Grace: And who's this? He's cute.

          格瑞絲:還有這是誰?他真可愛。

          Corey: That's my older brother. He's married to Sue. They have two kids, my nephew Anton and my niece Joan.

          科里:那是我的哥哥。他和蘇結婚了。他們有兩個孩子,我的侄子安東和我的侄女瓊。

          Joanna: Is Anton older?

          喬安娜:安東年齡更大?

          Corey: No. My niece Joan is older.

          科里:不。我的侄女瓊年齡更大。

          Corey's mum: Hey, kids. I see you found the photo album.

          科里媽媽:嘿,孩子們。我看見你們發現了相冊。

          Corey: Oh, no. Now it's too late.

          科里:哦,不,F在太晚了。

          Corey's mum: I have lots of new photos for the album.

          科里媽媽:我有許多新照片放到相冊里。

          Grace: That's great! I love family photos.

          格瑞絲:太棒了!我喜歡家庭照片。

          Joanna: Me too.

          喬安娜:我也是。

          Corey's mum: Wonderful! Do you want to help me with the photos?

          科里媽媽:好極了! 你們想幫我放照片嗎?

          Grace: Sure.

          格瑞絲:當然。

          Joanna: Okay.

          喬安娜:好的。

          Corey: Ah, but we're gonna to ride bikes at the park.

          科里:啊,但我們要去公園騎自行車。

          Corey's mum: Oh, no, you're not. You have to clean the living room. Remember?

          科里媽媽:哦,不,你不可以去。你必須先打掃客廳。記得嗎?

          Corey: Ah, but, but ... mum.

          科里:啊,但,但......媽媽。

          Corey's mum: Corey, I don't want to hear any of your excuses.

          科里媽媽:科里,我不想聽見你的任何借口。

          Corey: But Grace, Joanna.

          科里:但格瑞絲,喬安娜。

          Grace: Corey, we can help your mother. And you can clean the living room.

          格瑞絲:科里,我可以幫你媽媽。你可以打掃客廳。

          Joanna: And then we can ride bikes.

          喬安娜:然后我們可以騎自行車。

          Corey's mum: Girls, I have some more baby pictures of Corey here.

          科里媽媽:女孩們,我這里有更多科里小時候的照片。

          Mike: Do you like to look at the family albums? I do. And I like to ride my bike at the park. In fact I think I'm going to the park now. See you next time on Backpack.

          邁克:你喜歡看家庭相冊嗎?我喜歡。而且我喜歡在公園騎我的自行車。事實上我想現在就去公園。下期Backpack再見。

        【朗文英語歌曲The family circle家庭圈】相關文章:

        朗文少兒英語課文My busy family09-17

        朗文少兒英語口語My Family我的家09-11

        朗文少兒英語歌曲身體健康08-06

        動物園朗文少兒英語歌曲06-13

        朗文少兒英語歌曲Take Care保重身體06-20

        Our Senses我們的感覺(朗文少兒英語歌曲)07-21

        朗文少兒口語練習歌曲:美味的食物09-09

        朗文少兒英語歌曲At The Toy Store玩具店05-20

        朗文英語知多少07-23

        朗文國際英語教程05-13

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>