- 相關推薦
實用的珠寶營銷專業英語口語
實用的珠寶營銷專業英語口語有哪些你知道嗎?你對實用的珠寶營銷專業英語口語了解嗎?下面是yjbys小編為大家帶來的實用的珠寶營銷專業英語口語的知識,歡迎閱讀。
(一)詢問顧客意愿
S:(1)What kind/Which would you like/prefer?
您想買什么樣的?
(2)What price/style/material/size/color doyou prefer/like?
您喜歡/想要什么價位/式樣/材質/尺寸/顏色?
(3)What’s the maximum price you have in mind?
您預算的最高價位是多少?
C: (1)I’m not quite sure ,can I try some on/canI have a look?
我不太確定,我可以先試一些嗎?/我先看看可以嗎?
(2)How about showing me some samples?
給我看些樣品好嗎?
(3)Can yourecommend some to me?
你能不能給我推薦一些?
(4)Can you give me some suggestion/idea?
你能給我點建議嗎?
(5)Can you advise me what kind fit me best?
你能建議下哪種最適合我嗎?
(6)Can youmatch me this…?
Can you pick me one that goes well withthis…?
Can you select one for me that is suited forthis…?
你能幫我挑一件配這個…嗎?
S: Yes, of course.
C:(1)I prefer/like…
我喜歡…
(2)Thisone is better for me.
這個對我來說更好。
(3)I likepearl better than diamond.
相比鉆石物品更喜歡珍珠。
(4)Mychoice would be…
我會選擇…
(5)As faras I’m concerned/For me, thebest color is…
對我而言,最好的顏色是…
(二)向顧客推薦
S:(1)What about…?/How about/Do you like…? /What doyou think of…? /Would you like…?It this…all right?
您覺得這個…怎么樣?
(2)Wouldyou like to try it on?
您想試試嗎?
(3)This…isyour size.
這個…是您的尺碼。
(4)Shall show you a sample of each?
要不要我每種都拿給您看看?
(5)Here’re some samples.
這些是樣品。
(6)I couldrecommend something for you.
我可以向您推薦一種貨品。
C:(1)Do you have any cheaper ones?
你們有便宜點的嗎?
(2)Do youhave one for around 1000 yuan?
你們有一千元左右的嗎?
(3)It’stoo small/big for me. Do you have a bigger/smaller one/size?
這個太小/大了,你們有尺寸大/小一點的嗎?
(4)Do youthink it’ll fit me?
你覺得它適合我嗎?
(5)What kind is most durable?
哪種最耐用?
(6)I don’t think this kind of style/color/size suits me.
我想這種款式/顏色/尺寸不適合我。
(7)Ilike/I love/I fancy/I’m very keen on this one/design/color.
我喜歡這一個/這個圖案/這個顏色。
(三)推銷貨品
S:(1)It’s of good price/quality.
這個價格/質量很不錯。
(2)It’s very durable.
這很耐久。
(3)It’s the latest fashion, very popular.
這是最新款,非常流行。
(4)This…ishand-made.
這是手工制的。
(5)Itsuits you well.
It looks good on you.
這非常適合您。
(6)I think this style/color/design/pattern goes well with/is well suited for that…
我認為這個款式/顏色/圖案/花樣很配那個…
(7)We have manykinds of…/a great variety of…/a wide selection of…
我們還有很多…供你選擇。
(四)顧客詢問存貨情況
C:(1)你們還有嗎?
Do you have any more?
(2)那是你們這里所有的貨品嗎?
That’s all you have here?
(3)我要像這目錄上一樣的那個。
I want the same one as the one in the catalogue here.
(4)我要藍色的,跟這個圖案相同的。
I want a blue one with the same design.
S:(1)我要去查看我們的貨,您介意等一會兒嗎?
I’ll go and check our stock right now. Wouldyou mind waiting for a second?
(2)請等下,我去找找看。
Just a moment, please. I’ll go and check itout.
Scene1:營業員表示還有,去取貨
S:(1)有,我們有。請等一下,我馬上去拿來。
Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I’ll goand bring it right away.
(2)抱歉讓您久等,這就是(您要的)。
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. Hereit is/Here you are.
(3)謝謝久等。這是您要的商品。
Thanks for the patience. Here is what youwant.
Scene2:營業員告訴顧客沒有貨了
S:(1)抱歉,我們目前沒有存貨了。
I’m sorry, we don’t have it now.
I’m sorry, but they are out of stock now.
I’m sorry, but we are out of them now.
I’m sorry, but we don’t have any in stocknow.
(2)抱歉,我們不進這類貨。
I’m sorry we don’t stock such items.
(3)抱歉,金豬已賣完了,但您也許可以在我們其他分店買到。
I’m sorry we are sold out of gold pig. Butyou might be lucky at our other branches.
(4)抱歉,我們沒有適合您的尺碼,但我們可以為您訂購,好嗎?
We’re sorry. We don’t have your size. But wecould order it for you, shall we?
(5)我們有這個尺寸,但沒有這顏色,很抱歉不能為您效勞。
I have the size, but haven’t the color. We’resorry we couldn’t help you.
(6)抱歉,這是目前我們存貨中最后一個了,您覺得換另外這種如何?
I’m sorry, this is the last one we have atthe moment. How would you like that one, instead?
(7)這是我們先有存貨中最大的一個。
This is the largest one we have in stockright now.
(8)抱歉,這是目前我們全部貨品了。
I’m sorry, but this is all we have right now.
(9)我們沒有這個款的,但我們有些同樣好的貨品。
We don’t have this style, but we havesomething just as good.
Scene3:營業員告訴顧客何時進貨
S:(1)我們估計周五就會到貨,您可以到時來看看。
We expect have a supply this Friday. Please lookin/come back again then.
(2)大概四五個星期到貨,不過我不能保證哪一天。
We probably have a supply in four to fiveweeks, though I can’t guarantee any particular date.
(3)當我么有新貨時,要我們打電話告訴您嗎?
Shall we give you a call when we have somenew stock?
(五)關于訂購 Aboutorder
Scene1:營業員說明可以訂購
S:(1)它可以訂購的。
It can be ordered.
(2)要我們為您訂購嗎?
Shall we order it for you?
(3)我們只剩兩個了,要不要我們為您多訂購一些。
We only have two left, so shall we order somemore?
(4)我們已經定了一批貨,應該很快就會到貨。我去問問制造商還要多久。
They are on order, so we’ll have a supplysoon. I’ll go and ask/inquire of/check with the producer.
Scene2:顧客問訂購時間
C:我必須等多久?
How long do I have to wait?
S:要十五天。
It will take about 15 days.
We expect to have it back in 15days.
C:我何時回來拿?
When should I come back?
S:下周一會準備好。
It’ll be ready by next Monday.
We’ll get it for you by next Monday.
C:還要花多久時間?
How much longer will it take?
S:我想還要好幾天。
I think it will take another couple of days.
C:為何要那么久?
Why so long?
S:很抱歉,但通常都要15天。
I’m sorry, but it always takes about 15 days.
S:我們這段時間是旺季,很抱歉,實在是沒辦法。
We’re in the busy period. I’m sorry, butthere’s nothing we can do about it.
Scene3:營業員要求顧客付訂金,簽字確認
S:(1)請您先交一些保證金好嗎?
May we have a deposit(存款,押金,保證金,存放)?
Would you please deposit some money with us?
(2)請先付訂金好嗎?
Would you please make a down payment?
(3)這是您的訂貨單,請確認上述訂貨內容,并在這兒簽字。
Here is your order sheet. Please confirm theabove order and sign your name here.
(六)營業員說明是非賣品 unsaleable goods
C:How much is it?
這個多少錢?
S:抱歉,它是非賣品,只是裝飾的一部分.
I’m sorry, but it’s not on sale/forsale. It’s part of the decoration.
C:真的嗎?我在哪里可以買到?
Really? Where can I get it?
S:我想在中國買不到.
I don’t think you can get it/they canbe purchased in
S:我想也許你可以在…買到.
I think you might be lucky at…(可能買到該商品的地方)
C:我要一個和這個一樣的.
I want the same one as this one.
S:對不起,它們專供外銷,在中國是非賣品.
I’m sorry, but they are for export, and notfor sale/ not sold in
C:你賣這個嗎?
Are you selling this?
S:很抱歉,它只是展示品.
I’m sorry, but it’s just fordisplay/on exhibition.
C:Oh, I see.
噢,我明白了.
C:每件多少錢?
How much is it per piece?
S:抱歉,我們不分開賣的.
I’m sorry, but we don’t sell them separately.
(七)有關價格 aboutthe price.
Scene1:顧客詢問價錢
(1) 請問多少錢?
How much is it, please?
(2) 這個戒指怎么賣?
How much/What does this ring cost?/What’s the price of this ring?/How much shall I pay for this ring?/How much do you ask/charge/want forthis ring?/ How do you sell this ring?/How much do I owe you for this ring?
(3) 每件多少錢?
How much is it per piece?
(4) 一共多少錢?
How much is it altogether?
How much/What does it come to?
How much do I owe you for everything?
Let’s see what it’ll all cost.
Scene2:營業員說明價格
(1) 這要5000元.
It’ll be 5000yuan.
It costs 5000yuan.
It sells at/for 5000yuan.
It priced at 5000yuan.
(2) 一共是50000元.
The total is 50000yuan.
It’s 50000yuan altogether.
It comes to 50000yuan.
(3) 這賣200元一克.
It sells for/It’s 200yuan per gram.
(4) 這是60元一個.
It’s 60yuan a piece.
They’re 60yuan each.
(5) 這是按克賣的.
It’s sold by the gram.
(6) 價格就在牌子上,先生.
The price is marked on the tag, sir.
(7) 六件一套是二萬元.
They’re 20000yuan for a set of six.
(8) 找您20元.請點一下.
Here’s your change of 20yuan. Pleasedouble-check(仔細檢查)it.
(9) 20元,收您100元.
20 yuan out of 100yuan.
Scene3:營業員請顧客付款
(1) 你用現金還是信用卡支付?
Would you pay it by cash or credit card?
(2) 您和我一起去出納員那兒好嗎?
Would you mind coming with me to the cashier?
(3) 抱歉我們不收信用卡。
I’m sorry we don’t accept credit cards.
(4) 您能否到那邊收銀臺交款?然后請把收據給我,再來取戒指。
Would you please pay at the cashier desk overthere? Then please give me the receipt and collect your ring here.
(5) 這是發票,這是您買的東西.請再度光臨.
Here’s your invoice, and this your purchase.Please come again.
Scene4:營業員請顧客匯兌
C:你們收美金嗎?/要美金多少錢?
Do you take/accept dollars?/Howmuch is it in dollars?
S:很抱歉我們不收美金.請先將您的錢兌換成人民幣好嗎?
I’m sorry, but we can’t acceptdollars here/but you can’t use dollars here. Would you please change yourmoney into Renminbi (RMB), first?
C:在哪里換?
Where?
S:換錢在一樓,大門處.
The money exchange is/We can take care of theexchange on the first floor, at the mainentrance.
Scene5:大減價
(1) C:它們比平常便宜嗎?
Are they cheaper than usual?
S:①是的,我們打五折.
Yes, we can give you 50% off./we areoffering them at half price./we have a discount of 50%.
②是的,這些是特價銷售/降價銷售.
Yes, they have a special price/a reducedprice.
They are on sale./They are bargain-priced.
、酆鼙福鼈儾槐阋.但您可以得到優惠購貨卷.
I’m sorry they are not cheaper. But you canget some vouchers/gift vouchers.
(2) C:這是減價后的價格嗎?
Is this the sale price?
S:不,這是我們的標準價格.
No, it’s our standard price.
是的,這是特價.
Yes, this is a special price/discount.
(3) C:為什么這么便宜?
Why so cheap?
S:①因為我們現在正在清倉.
Because we’re clearing out our stock rightnow.
、谝驗槲覀儸F在正參加商場優惠活動.
Because we’re taking part in/participating in the preferential activity in the department store.
(八)討價還價bargainingprice
(1) C:你可以便宜/打折嗎?
Can you make it cheaper?/Can you give me adiscount?/Can you come down a bit?
S:①很抱歉,我們不能打折.這是我們店里的規定.
I’m sorry, but we can’t give you anydiscount/we can’t make any reduction(減少, 縮影, 變形). It’s our store rule/policy(政策, 方針)/regulation.
、诤鼙福覀兪且豢趦r.
I’m sorry, we have only one price.
(2) C:你能再減一點嗎?/我相信你可以賣的更公道點.
Can you take a little more off?/ I’m sure youcan do better than that.
S:①很抱歉,那是實價/最低價了.我們不能再便宜了.
I’m sorry, that’s net price/ourbottom price/the best price. We can’t sell it any cheaper than that/That’sthe best we can do.
②很抱歉,我們無法給你低于九折的折扣.
We can’t give you more than 10% off.
(3) C:我希望以最低價買到它.
I want it as cheap as possible.
S:我們今天最低價/最高限度是打八五折.這可是千載難逢的機會呢.
Our best offer for today is 15% off. You geta chance like this only in a blue moon (blue moon不可能或稀有的時期或事情).
(4) C:如果我付現金,能便宜點嗎?
Can I get it cheaper if I pay in cash?
S:能,現金付款,我們九折優惠.
Yes, we can give you 10% off for cash.
(5) C:太貴了!
That’s too expensive/That’s too dear!/It’sdaylight/sheer (全然的,絕對的)robbery!/That’s shocking
S:這價錢您不會吃虧的,我們按質論價.
You can’t be wrong on that. And the pricedepends on the quality.
(6) C:胸針賣這個價錢似乎很貴.
That seems high price for the brooch.
S:①這價格很合理,因為質量極好.
The price is reasonable because the qualityis super.
、谖艺J為這很公道啊.就品質而言,它真的不貴.
I think it’s a good purchase to make. It’sreally inexpensive for the quality.
(7) C:這比我想出的價錢高了點.
That’s a bit more than I wanted topay/than I was thinking of giving.
S:對不起,但我認為這真的很合算.
I’m sorry, but I think it’s really a gooddeal.
(8) C: 很抱歉,你的價格太高了。這些紅寶石如果以這個價,我很難推廣。
I’m sorry to say the price you quote is toohigh. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy theserubies at this price.
S:你看看寶石的品質,就不會覺得貴了。
Well, if you take quality into consideration,you won’t think our price is too high.
C:我們還是各讓一步吧。
Let’s meet each other half way.
(9) C:零錢不用找了.
Keep the change.
S:您真好!但我們不收小費.無論如何還是謝謝您!
It’s very kind of you, but we don’t taketips(尖端, 輕擊,小費,秘密消息n. 在...頂端裝附加物, 輕擊, 泄露, 給小費v.). Thank you anyway!
(九)接待顧客Receivingthe customer
Scene1:稱贊顧客praising the customer
(1) 非常合身.
It’s a perfect fit.
(2) 您戴這個真好看.
It looks good on you.
You look lovely with it.
(3) 您眼力/品位真好.
You really have a good eyesight/taste.
Scene2:顧客表示滿意,決定買下the customer decides to take it
(1) 哦,這個好多了/這件很適合我/我喜歡這個,我買了.
Oh, this is much better/I like thisone/ This one suits me well. I’ll take it.
(2) 很好,我要這件.
Good/That’s fine/Not bad, I’ll take it.
(3) 謝謝,我想我很喜歡它,買單.
Thank you, I think I’ll enjoy wearing it.Check, please.
Scene3:包裝 giftwrapping
(1) 是送人的嗎?
Is it a present?
(2) 要不要放到盒子里?
Shall I put it in a box?
(3) 盒子要加收費用的,這樣可以嗎?
There is a charge for the box. Will it bealright?
(4) 您想把它包裝成禮品嗎?
Shall I giftwrap it?
Would you like to have it giftwrapped?
Would you like to wrap it for a present?
好的,可以用紅色包裝紙嗎?
Please, and could you use red wrapping paper?
(5) 您要什么樣子的包裝?
How do you want it wrapped?
(6) 您想分開包裝嗎?這由您決定。
Shall I wrap them separately? I’llleave it up to you/It’s up to you.
(7) 要不要系條緞帶在上面?
Shall I tie it with a ribbon (緞帶, 絲帶) onit?
With a ribbon on it?
(8) 我在上面加了識別標簽.
I have put identifying marks on them.
(9) 您想檢查一下嗎?
Would you like to check it out?
Scene4:附加銷售Additional sale
(1) 還要買什么嗎?
What next?
Can I get you anything else?
Will there be anything else?
Is there anything else you’d like tobuy/you might need/I may show you?
(2) 我們另外來了些新貨,您還想看看嗎?
We have some other new stock/arrivals.Would you like to have a look?
(十)修理及退換貨repairing 、returningor exchanging goods
(1) 一般情況下,不能退換貨品,所以請您在購買前仔細檢查.
Generally you can’t return or exchange thejewelry products. So you should double-check it before you take it.
(2) 如果您在佩戴過程中發現任何質量問題,盡快與我們聯系,我們將及時為您處理.
If you find any quality question when youwear it, please connect with us as soon as possible. We’ll treat with it intime.
(3) 我們終身為您免費清洗,一年內免費保修一次,以后收取成本費.全國任何一家分行都能為您提供上述服務.
We will clean and wash it for you for life.Repairing will be free of charge in one year, then there’ll be a charge forrepairing cost. You can enjoy these after-sale services at our any branchinChina.
(4) S:這是您的保證單,這是貨品的保養說明,這是您的鑒定證書.
Here is your guarantee certificate, and thisis the maintenance instruction, and this is the identification certificate.
C:保證單有什么用?
What’s the use of guarantee certificate?
S:保證單是貨品售后服務的憑證,屆時需要出示,請保管好.
Please keep the guarantee certificate welland you need to present it for our after-sale service.
(5) C:這條項鏈斷了,你能修理一下嗎?
This necklace is broken. Can you repair it?
S:①當然可以,先生.你有保證單嗎?
Certainly, sir. Do you have the guaranteecertificate?
、谖覀儾荒苄蘩硭,因為它不是我們的商品.
I’m sorry we can’t repair it because it’s notour merchandise.
C:有,這就是.
Yes. Here you are.
S:①謝謝您...好了.因為還在保證期內,所以修理是免費的.
Thank you….All right. The repairing will befree of charge because it’s still in the guarantee/warranty period.
②對不起,這份保證單已經過期了,所以我們要收修理費的,可以嗎?
I’m sorry, but the guarantee/warranty certificatehas expired, so there’ll be a charge for the repairing cost, will it bealright?
C:好吧.需要多少錢?
Ok. How much does it cost?
S:具體價格請您參閱修理貨品價格表.
Please refer to the Maintenance Policies ofJewelry Products for details.
(6) C:要多久能修好?
How long will it take?
S:大概要10天.修好時我們會通知您,請留下您的姓名,住址和電話號嗎好嗎?
It’ll take about 10 days. We’ll call you whenit’s ready. May I have your name, address and telephone number?
【珠寶營銷專業英語口語】相關文章:
市場營銷網絡營銷專業就業前景10-10
常用的英語口語08-12
買藥的英語口語08-06
經典的職業英語口語02-15
英語口語的語調07-01
酒店英語口語精選01-21
市場營銷專業就業方向02-25
專業會展與市場營銷的關系07-17
購物常用的英語口語06-25
銀行常用的英語口語10-05