《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞
臺詞,是戲劇腳色的對話言詞。在劇本寫作中,占有重要構成部分。獨自一個人的對白稱為獨白,尤其是表露自己所感所思的獨白則稱為內心獨白。下面是小編是收集的關于阿甘正傳經典臺詞,希望大家認真閱讀!
《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞 篇1
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
(生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.
(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西)
3. His back’s as crooked as a politician.
(他的背跟政客一樣彎曲)
4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense.
(有時候人都會做沒道理的事)
5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you.
7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar.
(我只是彈兩下給他看)
8. It must be hard being a king.
(王一定很不好當)
9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
10. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
11. I could run like the wind blows.
(我跑起來像風一樣快)
12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.
13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do.
14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同)
15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel?
Gump: I got to pee.
16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
17. Excellent careers for excellent young men.
(美國陸軍——有志青年的最好出路)
18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army?
Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant!
Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (這班長說話太經典了)
19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs.
(我在軍中如魚得水)
20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue!
21. Give her a big hand. (鼓勵她)
22. How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
Yes, and how many times must the cannon balls fly before they’re forever banned?
23. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
24. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
25. Dan: what’s wrong with your lips?
(你嘴唇怎么了?)
Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir!
(長官,我天生厚嘴唇)
Dan: well, you better tuck that in! Gonna get that caught on a trip wire.
(那你最好把那縮回去,免得觸動地雷)
26. There’s one item of G.I.gear that can be the difference between life and death.
(大兵之間只有一種區別,就是活大兵與死大兵之別)
27. Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he’d tell us to get down, shut up!
28. Little bitty stinging rain, and big old fat rain, rain that flew in side every ways
(牛毛細雨,瓢潑大雨,橫掃的暴雨)
29. Split everything right down the middle.
(一切都平分)
30. I gotta find Bubba! (阿甘太仗義了)
31. I want to go home (我想回家)Bubba的遺言
32. It made me look like a duck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
33. We all have a destiny. Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
(我們都有各自的'命運。沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
34. America owes you a debt of gratitude, son.
(孩子,美國對你感激不盡)
35. That’s so right on, man! You said it all.
(說的太對了,你一語中的!)
36. I would never hurt you, Jenny!
37. Jenny: why are you so good to me?
Gump: you’re my girl! (個人覺得這是最感人的一句)
Jenny: I’ll always be your girl.
38. That’s one small step for a man, a giant leap for mankind.
(那只是我的一小步,卻是人類的一大步)
39. 阿甘從中國回來,參加一個電視訪談,以下的對話能從一個側面反映出當時甚至也是現在很多美國人對于中國的認識
Gump: in the land of China...people hardly got nothing at all.
John Lennon: no possessions?
Gump: and in China they never go to church.
John Lennon: no religion, too?
Host: hard to imagine.
John: well, it’s easy if you try, Dick.
Dan: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Gump: I didn’t know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir!(甘式幽默)
40. A promise is a promise.
(一諾千金)
50. You can start all over, everybody gets a second chance.
《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞 篇2
1、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。 《阿甘正傳》
2、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什么! 《阿甘正傳》
3、珍妮問阿甘:為什么對我這么好?阿甘說:你是我的女友。珍妮說:我永遠是你的`女友。 《阿甘正傳》
4、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。 《阿甘正傳》
5、媽媽常說要往前走得先忘掉過去《阿甘正傳》
6、生命就像那空中白色的羽毛,或迎風搏擊,或隨風飄蕩,或翱翔藍天,或墜入深淵…… 《阿甘正傳》
7、我分辨不出哪里是天空開始的地方,哪里是地面開始的地方。那么美。 《阿甘正傳》
8、你得丟開以往的事,才能不斷繼續前進。 《阿甘正傳》
9、死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。 《阿甘正傳》
10、你是不是傻瓜?-媽媽說:”做傻事的才是傻瓜“。 《阿甘正傳》
11、“你以后想成為什么樣的人?”什么意思,難道我以后就不能成為我自己了嗎?“ 《阿甘正傳》
12、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。 《阿甘正傳》
《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞 篇3
Its my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
母親:別害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的媽媽,并且我盡我的全力去做好
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what youre gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什么說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴里,品嘗了之后才知道個中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.
通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和別人沒有任何的不同,阿甘的媽媽從小就給阿甘一種自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以為是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一個人是看她的行動而非外表。這是典型的阿甘用語。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡蘿卜丁,一個圓的,一個方的`;一個紅的,一個綠的。它們的共同點雖然沒有太大的味道但營養非常高。故但在美國烹飪時做為主食的點綴,而且它倆都是同時出現。故引申為形影不離。
7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的與其可以傳遞不同的信息,在電影里阿甘媽媽側身,眼神里充滿的誘惑,對校長曖昧的說了這句話。校長沒有領會錯她的意思~~女孩子甚用!!
8.Miracles happen every day.
美國人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的時非常典型的美國教育。
9. His back is as crooked as a politician.
不僅指出了后背的彎曲,而且順便損了一頓政客的腐敗。一語雙雕。
10.Sure as hell was.
絕對可信,鐵板定釘了,敢以人格擔保的可信,就是這種感覺。
11.Aint I going to be me?
我不能成為我自己么,真實的,本色的自我?
12.Nobody gives a horses shit who you are,puss ball.
沒人在乎你是誰,女里女氣的男人,明顯的罵人的話。
13.Get your maggoty ass on the bus.
滾到車上來!
14.That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.
夸獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上。
15.Just like that ,she was gone.
就這樣,她走了。阿甘一生最愛的人走了,不知該說什么,一切僅在不言之中,阿甘有一點點的心酸,有一點點的無奈。但是更多的一種感覺是:上帝的存在。
16.I do not know much about it ,but I think some of Americas best young men served in this war.
阿甘對戰爭不了解,但他知道美國的新鮮血液都戰死在越南的戰場了。
17.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.
牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨
18.There aint something you can find just around the corner.
形容很不容易找到的東西。
19.The secret to this game is ,no matter what happens ,never ,ever take your eye off the ball.
為了表達永遠的口氣,口語中要每句說得很清楚
20.Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.
沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。宿命論!
21.armys value=loyalt,duty, respect,selfless,service honor,ivtegrity,pessonal courage .
每個單詞的首個字母連起來就是LDRSHIP=leadship.美國軍人的七項素質。
21.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。
22.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承諾。阿甘信守了承諾,最后也得到了最好的回報。
23.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承諾的人。
24.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.
用情至專!
25.There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.
一個人真正需要財富的就那么一點點,其余的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
26. You got to go when you got to go.
不得不去洗手間的時候,不得不去。
27.Shit happens!
不好的事情發生了。
28.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.
放下包袱,繼續前進。
29.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou.There was a million sparkles on the river..
就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。
【《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞】相關文章:
阿甘正傳經典臺詞03-03
阿甘正傳經典臺詞英文10-26
阿甘正傳經典臺詞中英02-02
經典電影阿甘正傳中的經典臺詞03-08
阿甘正傳經典臺詞英語版01-24
電影的經典臺詞11-21
動漫經典臺詞11-06
廊橋遺夢經典臺詞12-22
韓劇經典臺詞01-17