《星際迷航》經典臺詞
On farewells: "Live long and prosper."
關于告別:生生不息,繁榮昌盛。
On Logic: "Logic is the beginning of wisdom not the end. "
關于邏輯:邏輯是智慧的開端,而不是結束。
On sacrifice: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."
關于犧牲:多數人的'需求比少數人的更重要。
On the environment: "Judging by the pollution content of the atmosphere, I believe we have arrived at the late twentieth century."
關于環境:根據大氣污染物來判斷,我認為我們來到了20世紀末。
On violence: "Where there is no emotion, there is no motive for violence."
關于暴力:沒有情緒,也就不會有使用暴力的念頭。
On technology: "Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them."
關于科技: 計算機是優秀高效的仆人,但我不希望聽他們指揮。
On vanity: "Beauty is transitory. "
關于浮華:美是短暫的。
On impulse buying: "It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."
關于沖動消費:真是奇怪,你們人類多長時間就要想法設法,得到自己不想要的東西。
On women: "I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question."
關于女人:我永遠也搞不明白女士們那種回避直接回答問題的能力。
On desire: "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is so often true."
關于欲望:過些時候,你也許會發現擁有一件東西畢竟不像需要時那樣令人開心。 這不符合邏輯,但往往是真的。
【《星際迷航》經典臺詞】相關文章:
《星際迷航斯波克》經典臺詞12-09
冰川時代5:星際碰撞的經典臺詞12-08
PS合成星際場景教程11-21
《哈姆雷特》經典臺詞09-13
哈姆雷特經典臺詞11-10
神話經典臺詞12-03
《死神》經典臺詞11-25
芳華經典臺詞10-25
張衛健經典臺詞11-30