1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 星球大戰7經典臺詞

        時間:2022-11-25 17:14:02 經典臺詞 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        星球大戰7經典臺詞

          導語:《星球大戰7》影片故事設定在《星球大戰6:絕地歸來》中恩多戰役之后的31年,講述了新老英雄們齊心協力粉碎第一秩序邪惡陰謀的故事。想了解更多的經典臺詞,請跟小編來應屆畢業生經典臺詞網吧。

        星球大戰7經典臺詞

          《星球大戰7》經典臺詞

          1.Han Solo: Chewie, we're home.

          漢·索洛:楚伊,我們到家了。

          2.【出自預告片】

          Luke Skywalker: The Force is strong in my family. My father has it. I have it. My sister has it. You have that power, too.

          盧克·天行者:我們家族擁有的原力很強。我父親有,我擁有,我的妹妹有,你也有那種力量。

          3.Rey: There are stories about what happened.

          蕾伊:有一些故事,是關于以前發生的事情。

          Han Solo: It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

          漢·索洛:是真的,都是真的。黑暗面,絕地武士,他們活生生存在。

          4.Leia: Hope is not lost today... it is found.

          萊婭:希望并未在今天消失,它被尋回了。

          5.Han Solo: I've got a bad feeling about this.

          漢·索洛:對這件事我感覺很不好。

          6.Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

          蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

          Stormtrooper: What did you say?

          沖鋒兵:你說什么?

          Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

          蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

          Stormtrooper: I will tighten these restraints, scavenger scum!

          沖鋒兵:我會鎖緊它們,拾荒垃圾!

          Rey: You will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

          蕾伊:你會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

          Stormtrooper: I will remove these restraints and leave this cell with the door open.

          沖鋒兵:我會除去這些枷鎖,離開這個囚室,留著門。

          Rey: You will drop your gun.

          蕾伊:你會把槍扔掉。

          Stormtrooper: And I'll drop my gun.

          沖鋒兵:我會把槍扔掉。

          7.Finn: What should we do with her?

          費恩:她來了,我們怎么辦?

          Han Solo: Is there a gabage chute... or trash compactor?

          漢·索洛:那里有沒有垃圾滑梯……或者垃圾夯實機?

          8.Poe Dameron: Why are you helping me?

          波·達梅。耗銥槭裁淳任?

          Finn: Because it's the right thing to do.

          費恩:因為這是正確的事情。

          Poe Dameron: ...You need a pilot.

          波·達梅。……你需要飛行員。

          Finn: I need a pilot.

          費恩:我需要飛行員。

          

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>