泰坦尼克號的經典臺詞
在日新月異的現代社會中,需要使用臺詞的場合越來越多,臺詞服從戲劇行動,具備動作的特性。那什么樣的臺詞才是大家都稱贊的呢?下面是小編整理的泰坦尼克號的經典臺詞,僅供參考,歡迎大家閱讀。
泰坦尼克號的經典臺詞 1
1、ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我愛你。杰克。”(露絲當然明白杰克的心意,她用力握著他那雙手,兩個人的手都已經感覺不出溫度了,但是他們知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... dont say your good-byes, Rose. Dont you give up. Dont do it.
"……別這樣……沒到告別的時候,……沒到,……你明白嗎?”(杰克的牙顫抖得厲害,他感覺自己最后一點體溫正在消失,生命正悄悄地離開他的軀體。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的責任。)
ROSE:Im so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:Youre going to get out of this... youre going to go on and youre going to make babies and watch them grow and youre going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量鄭重地告訴她,)“……你會得救……會活下去……”他顫抖地喘息著,“呃,……會生……好多的孩子……子孫滿堂,……你會長壽,……是死在暖和的床上……不是這兒,……不是今晚,不是……這么死,你懂嗎?”
(他的頭已經抬不起來了,海水撲上他的臉,嗆了他一下。)
ROSE :I cant feel my body.
露絲被凍得渾身打顫,她眼睛又要閉上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身體麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已經感到他的時間不多了,他要把話說完,他必須使露絲活下去。)此刻,他不顧自己的顫抖與喘息,略有些急促地對露絲說:“……我贏得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And Im thankful, Rose.Im thankful.
我……能認識你,……是我的幸運,露絲……我滿足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艱難地停了一下,又鼓起勁兒說下去,“……我還有……還有一個心愿……你必須答應,要活下去……不……不能絕望,……無論……發生什么,無論……多么……艱難,……快答應我,露絲,……答應我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答應……”露絲失聲痛哭起來。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的聲音漸漸弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. Ill never let go.
露絲哭著應道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”
2、(Rose’s lifeboat is lowered slowly into the sea. Rose looks up at Jack? tears pouring down her face. Suddenly? she climbs back onto the Titanic? scrambling onto the deck below Cal and Jack.)
(露絲的救生艇徐徐降下。露絲抬頭望著杰克,淚如雨下。突然,她爬回泰坦尼克號,從卡爾和杰克腳下的'甲板跌跌撞撞地爬上船。)
JACK: Rose! Noooo!
杰克:露絲。不要!
CAL: Stop her!
卡爾:攔住她!
JACK: Rose! What are you doing?
杰克:露絲,你干嘛?
CAL: Stop her!
卡爾:攔住她!
JACK: No!
杰克:不要!
3、(Jack runs down the stairs to meet her as she runs towards him? wearing Cal’s coat? which has the diamond in its pocket. They embrace.)
(杰克奔下樓去,兩人朝著對方跑去。露絲身穿卡爾的外套,口袋里有那枚鉆石。他們擁抱。)
JACK: Rose, youre so stupid! Why did you do that, huh? Youre so stupid,
Rose! Why did you do that? Why?
杰克: 露絲,你真蠢!你為什么這樣做?你真蠢,露絲!你為什么這樣做?為什么?
ROSE: You jump, I jump, right?
露絲:你跳下,我就跳下,對嗎?
JACK: Right.
杰克:對。
ROSE: Oh, god. I couldnt go. I couldnt go, Jack.
露絲:哦,上帝。我不能走。我不能,杰克。
JACK: Its all right. Well think of something.
杰克:好了,沒事了。我們想別的辦法。
ROSE: At least Im with you.
露絲:至少我和你在一起了。
JACK: Well think of something.
杰克:我們想想別的辦法。
4、JACK: You let go, and Im gonna have to jump in there after you.
杰克:你要跳的話,我也只好跳下去。
JACK: Youre right. Only you can do that.
杰克:對,只有你自己能夠救自己。
擴展閱讀:《泰坦尼克》劇情簡介
1912年4月10日,號稱 “世界工業史上的奇跡”的豪華客輪泰坦尼克號開始了自己的處女航,從英國的南安普頓出發駛往美國紐約。富家少女羅絲(凱特·溫絲萊特)與母親及未婚夫卡爾坐上了頭等艙;另一邊,不羈的年輕畫家杰克(萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧)也在碼頭的一場賭博中贏得了下等艙的船票。
羅絲厭倦了上流社會虛偽的生活,不愿嫁給卡爾,打算投海自盡,被杰克救起。很快,美麗活潑的蘿絲與英俊開朗的杰克相愛,杰克帶羅絲參加下等艙的舞會、為她畫像,二人的感情逐漸升溫。
1912年4月14日,星期天晚上,一個風平浪靜的夜晚。泰坦尼克號撞上了冰山,“永不沉沒的”泰坦尼克號面臨沉船的命運,羅絲和杰克剛萌芽的愛情也將經歷生死的考驗。
泰坦尼克號的經典臺詞 2
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
表面上,我是一個生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。
2.There is nothing I couldnt give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什么我就能給你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
3.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and youre in the club.
記著,他們愛錢,所以假裝你擁有一座金礦,你就是(他們眼中)上流社會的人了。
4.Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
贏到船票,坐上這艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它讓我能跟你相逢。
5.A womans heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
女人的心是一片秘密的.深洋。
6.You jump,I jump.
生死相隨/你跳,我就跳。
7.Jack,Im flying!
杰克,我在飛!
8.I will never let go,Jack, I’ll never let go.
我不會放棄的,杰克,我永遠不會放棄。
9.All life is a game of luck.生活本來就全靠運氣。
10.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing whats going to happen, or who Im going to meet, where Im going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什么人,會有什么樣的結局。
11.I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it. You never know what hand youre going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什么,要學會接受生活。
12.Were women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
13.You jump,I jump. 生死相隨
14.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
15.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚。死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
16.Youre going to get out of here. Youre going to go on and youre going to make lots of babies and youre going to watch them grow and youre going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
17.I’m the king of the world!
我是世界之王!
泰坦尼克號的經典臺詞 3
1. You jump, I jump.
你若不離不棄,我必生死相依。
2. Were women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
3. All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
4. Id rather be his whore than your wife.
我寧愿當他的婊-子也不愿做你的`妻子。
5. You are going to get out of there.Youre going to on and youre going to make lots of babies and youre going to watch them grow and youre going to die and old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there, Not this night, Not like this .
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去.
6. Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And Im thankful for that, Rose. Im thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me youll survive. That you wont give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
贏得船票...是我一生最幸運的事, 讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸, 你一定要幫我,答應我活下去, 答應我,你不會放棄...無論發生什么事,無論環境怎樣... Rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。
7. I figure life is a gift and I dont intend on wasting it. You never know what hand youre going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you….
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什么,要學會接受生活。
8. Dont you do that, dont say your good-byes.
別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
9. Ill never let go. Ill never let go, Jack.
我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
10. God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
【泰坦尼克號的經典臺詞】相關文章:
泰坦尼克號經典臺詞01-12
泰坦尼克號經典臺詞05-26
《泰坦尼克號》經典臺詞08-27
泰坦尼克號經典臺詞12-28
泰坦尼克號經典臺詞09-10
電影泰坦尼克號經典臺詞09-10
電影《泰坦尼克號》經典臺詞09-07
電影 泰坦尼克號經典臺詞10-02
值得一讀的《泰坦尼克號》經典臺詞12-02