1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文

        時間:2024-12-07 16:29:28 美云 經典臺詞 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文

          隨著社會不斷地進步,我們很多時候都不得不用到臺詞,臺詞是劇中人物所說的話,包括對白、獨白、旁白。什么樣的臺詞才經典呢?下面是小編精心整理的冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文,供大家參考借鑒,希望可以幫助到有需要的朋友。

        冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文

          冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文 1

          1.your power will only grow.你的魔力只會越來越強大

          There is beauty in it...它會帶來幸福

          But also great danger.也會帶來災難

          You must learn to control it.一定要學會掌控你的魔力

          Fear will be your enemy.記住,恐懼是你的敵人

          2.Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets打開大門,讓我揭開你的秘密 and exploit your riches.榨干你的財富

          3.But its only for today.但是只有在今天

          Its only for today! Its agony to wait.-只有在今天! -跟痛苦說再見

          4.Are you okay? - Ive never been better.你還好嗎? -我好得很呢!

          This is so nice.我今天好開心

          I wish it could be like this all the time.真希望永遠都能像今天一樣

          Me too...我也希望...

          5.Ive been searching my whole life to find my own place.

          我也用我的一生尋找新天地

          6.Why? Why do you shut me out?!不 為什么?為什么要把我拒之門外? Why do you shut the world out?!為什么要把自己和整個世界隔絕?! What are you so afraid of?!你到底在害怕什么?

          7.Its time to see what I can do,現在開始放下一切

          To test the limits and Break through.挑戰我的突破和極限

          No right, No wrong, No rules for me...沒有規則,沒有界限

          Im free!自由的`天地!

          8.Please dont shut me out again.請別再把我拒之門外

          Please dont slam the door.別再關上門

          You dont have to keep your distance anymore.你不必和我保持距離

          Cause for the first time in forever,這是我生命里第一次

          I finally understand.終于懂你心

          For the first time in forever, We can fix this hand in hand.

          這是我們兩人第一次 姐妹同心渡難關

          9.We can face this thing together...我們一起攜手面對..

          10.But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.但解救冰封的心,只能靠一個發自真愛的行動

          冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文 2

          1.Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.

          她出生在寒冷和山雨交加的夜晚。

          2.This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.

          不畏嚴寒的肆虐,一顆冰封的心等待著挖掘。

          3.Cut through the heart ,cold and clear .Strike for love and strike for fear.See the beauty sharp and sheer.

          寒冷剔透的心。為了愛而戰,不畏恐懼。發現強烈并且純粹的美麗。

          4.Split the ice apart.And break the frozen heart.

          打破寒冰。融化冰封的心。

          5.Hi ,I’m Olaf . And I like warm hugs.

          嗨,我是雪寶。我愛溫暖的擁抱。

          6.Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman.

          你想玩堆雪人嗎?或者別的也行。

          Go away , Anna. Okay ,bye.

          走開,安娜。 好吧,再見。

          父母遭遇海難身故,Anna再次到姐姐房門外,只剩姐妹兩個從此相依為命了。

          6.I’m right out here for you .just let me in.we only have each other .It’s just you and me ,what are we gonna do?

          我在外面等你,讓我進來吧。我們只有彼此了,只有你和我。我們該怎么辦?

          7.Because I don’t trust your judgment . Excuse me ? who marries a man she just met?

          因為我不相信你的判斷。 你說什么? 誰跟一個陌生人結婚了?

          8.I always want a nose. So cute.It’s like a little baby unicorn.

          我一直想要一個鼻子。 真可愛。像個小獨角獸寶寶。

          9.Oh , I don’t know why .But I’ve always loved the idea of summer , and sun ,and all hot things .

          噢,我不知道為什么。但是我一直愛夏天這個主意,還有太陽,和所有熱的'東西。

          10.Really ,I’m guessing you don’t have much experience with heat.

          真的嗎,我猜你大概對熱沒什么經驗吧。

          11.Winter is good time for stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I’ll be a happy snowman.

          冬天特別適合打在家里睡懶覺 ,但在夏天我就是一個快樂的雪人。

          12.Yes ,I’m alone . But I’m alone and free.Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me .

          是,我孤獨,但我自由。離我遠點這樣就不會再傷害到你了。

          13. Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.

          只有真愛之舉才能融化冰封的心。

          14. Don’t be the monster they fear you are.

          別變成他們害怕的怪物。

          15. Some people are worth melting for.Just maybe not right this second.

          有些人值得我融化。但現在還不是時候。

          16. You sacrificed yourself for me ? I love you.

          你為我犧牲了自己? (因為)我愛你呀。

          冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文 3

          Anna: Are you okay?

          你沒事吧?

          Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!

          你在說笑嗎?我感覺好極啦!

          Ive always wanted a nose. So cute. Its like a little baby unicorn.

          我一直想要個鼻子.好可愛,就像獨角獸寶寶的小角

          Oh, I love it even more! Hah...

          哇這下更帥了哈哈...

          All right, lets start this thing over.

          好了現在才是正式出場

          Hi everyone. Im Olaf. And I like warm hugs.

          大家好!我是雪寶,喜歡熱情的擁抱.

          Summer? - Uhum.

          夏天?-是啊...

          Oh, I dont know why but.

          哇不知道為什么但是...

          Ive always loved the idea of summer and Sun, and all hot things.

          噢,我不知道為什么。但是我一直愛夏天這個主意,還有太陽,和所有熱的東西。

          Kristoff:Really? Im guessing you dont have much experience with heat.

          真的?我想你還不知道什么是“熱”吧

          Nope! 不!

          But sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what itd be like when summer does come.

          但我經常會閉上眼睛想像夏天來到時將是多么美妙

          Bees will Buzz, Kids will blow dandelion fuzz, and Ill be doing whatever snow does in summer.

          蜂兒飛,孩子們追著蒲公英吹,我要享受一個雪人的美妙夏天.

          A drink in my hand, My snow up against the burning sand.

          飲料拿在手里,躺在沙灘上曬著日光浴.

          Probably getting gorgeously tanned in Summer.

          有可能在夏天把皮膚曬成古銅色.

          Ill finally see a summer breeze, blow away a winter storm.

          我看見夏天的暖風吹散冬日的風雪.

          And find out what happens to solid water, When it gets warm.

          還看到在暖和的`夏天冰化成水是個什么樣子.

          And I cant wait to see, what my buddies all think of me.

          我真的等不及向朋友講述我的奇遇.

          Just imagine how much cooler Ill be in summer!

          一個夏天的雪人真是酷斃啦!

          The hot and the cold are both so intense

          寒冷和炎熱都是那么刺激.

          Put them together, It just makes sense!

          他們配在一起才夠對味.

          Winters a good time to stay in and cuddle, But put me in summer and Ill be a... Happy Snowman!

          冬天很安逸要待在家里,但是一到夏天我就是個...快樂的雪人!

          When life gets rough I like to hold on to my dream of relaxing in the summer sun just letting off steam!

          生活不如意但我不放棄我的夢想在夏日的陽光下讓煩惱都離去.

          Oh the sky will be Blue...

          哦,天空是藍色的

          And you guys will be there too.

          你們倆也在這里.

          When I finally do what frozen things do in Summer!

          我終于能享受雪人在夏天的權利!

          Anna: I dont even know what love is.

          我連愛是什么都不知道

          Thats okay, I do...love is... putting someone elses needs before yours

          沒關系我知道愛是...把別人看得比自己重要

          Some people are worth melting for.

          有些人值得你為之融化

        【冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文】相關文章:

        冰雪奇緣經典臺詞03-19

        冰雪奇緣經典臺詞10-29

        《冰雪奇緣》經典臺詞10-04

        《冰雪奇緣》經典臺詞09-27

        冰雪奇緣經典臺詞11-23

        《風中奇緣》經典臺詞集錦11-10

        童夢奇緣經典臺詞05-11

        《致青春》經典臺詞中英文09-02

        風雨哈佛路經典臺詞中英文12-12

        《美食總動員》經典臺詞中英文07-07

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>