1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 電影《僵尸新娘》的經典臺詞

        時間:2020-10-03 15:30:31 經典臺詞 我要投稿

        電影《僵尸新娘》的經典臺詞

          篇一:《僵尸新娘》臺詞

        電影《僵尸新娘》的經典臺詞

          誓詞

          我將用我的手帶你走出憂傷困苦

          With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

          你的杯將永不干涸因為我將是你杯中的生命之泉

          Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

          我將用這支蠟燭在黑暗中照亮你的生命

          With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

          現在我用這只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子嗎?

          With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

          臺詞

          - Good morning. - Good morning.

          Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal. 號外,號外!范家的婚禮彩排十分鐘后開始彩排。

          Watch it! 小心點。

          - It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day

          今天是個好日子-的確不錯的日子

          A day for a glorious wedding

          婚禮的大喜之日。

          A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

          親愛的,其實是婚禮彩排

          A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

          這可是個盛大的婚禮彩排

          Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know

          希望不要發生意外

          That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

          來打斷我們的好事

          And that's why everything Every last little thing

          所以任何事情,任何小事

          Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go

          任何細節都必須?

          - According to plan - Our son will be married

          -按照計劃進行 -我們的兒子要結婚了

          - According to plan- Our family carried

          -按照計劃 -我們的家族就能?

          Elevated to the heights of society

          一步跨入上流社會

          - To the costume balls- In the hallowed halls

          -擠進化裝舞會 -擠進黃庭宮殿

          Rubbing elbows with the finest

          和權貴擦肩往來

          Having crumpets with Her Highness

          和女王共進點心

          We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen

          我們擠入上流社會,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

          We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been

          徹底忘卻以往的身份

          - Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am. -奧?我的裙子卡住了-槽糕

          - Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.

          -親愛的?用力擠 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

          Where is Victor? We might be late.

          維克特在哪?我們要遲到了

          Fish merchants. 魚販子

          - It's a terrible day- Now, don't be that way

          -真是個糟糕的日子 -啊~ 別這樣

          It's a terrible day for a wedding

          今天因為這樁婚事弄得真糟糕

          It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in

          我們怎么會落得如此狼狽

          That has led to this ominous wedding

          才會換來這該死的婚禮

          How could our family have come to this?

          咱們家怎么會潦倒至此

          To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche

          得把女兒嫁給爆發平民

          - They're so common - So coarse

          -他們真庸俗-真粗鄙

          - Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了-不能再糟?這我可不同意

          They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy

          有人是地主,有人破產

          Without a penny to their name

          有人是貴族卻身無分文

          Just like you and me 就像你?和我

          Oh, dear. 呃?天哪!

          And that's why everything Every last little thing

          所以任何事情,任何小事

          Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

          任何細節都必須?

          - According to plan - Our daughter will wed

          -?按照計劃進行-女兒要嫁人

          - According to plan - Our family led

          -按照計劃-家族就能?

          From the depths of deepest poverty

          ?脫離貧困

          - To the noble realm- Of our ancestry

          重回祖先時的顯赫

          And who would have guessed In a million years

          誰會想得到

          - That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace

          相貌如此平庸的女兒

          Would provide our ticket To a rightful place

          卻是把鑰匙,讓我們得回該有的地位

          Oh, Hildegarde. 奧!希冀得?

          What if Victor and I don't like each other?

          萬一我和維克特不喜歡彼此怎么辦?

          As if that has anything to do with marriage.

          哈?這和婚姻有何關系!

          Do you suppose your father and I like each other?

          你認為你的父母喜歡彼此嗎?

          Surely you must a little?

          你們當然? 起碼有一點吧?

          - Of course not. - Of course not. 當然沒有

          Get those corsets laced properly.

          把衣帶綁妥當了

          I can hear you speak without gasping.

          看你說話連氣都喘不過來

          You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.

          這次你一定得成功,維克特

          - Now, all you have to do is reel her in.

          - I'm already reeling, Mother.

          -你只要照著做就行啦-我已經照著做了

          Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?

          維多利亞艾弗格拉為什么不嫁個門當戶對的大官或什么

          Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.

          呃?胡說!我們不比艾弗格拉家差

          I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.

          我總覺得我的身份就該比那些魚販子高尚

          But I've never even spoken to her.

          但?我從沒和她說過話

          Well, at least we have that in our favor.

          這起碼對我們有利

          Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.

          梅修,拜托別再咳了

          Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.

          婚姻不過是合伙的關系,互相利用罷了

          You'd think a lifetime watching us...

          這輩子看著我們夫妻倆?

          Might have taught her that

          她總該學到了吧

          - Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect

          -她總該學到了吧-凡是都不能出差錯

          - Everything must be perfect- Everything must be perfect

          凡事都得完美?完美?

          Perfect That's why everything

          ?完美,所以任何事情

          Every last little thing 任何小事

          Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

          任何細節都必須?

          According to plan 按照計劃進行

          Look at the way you're standing.

          看看你站著的樣子

          You look like you got ricketsor something...

          不像話!你得? 呃?呵呵!

          Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!

          Such impeccable taste!

          哇~天哪!真是富麗堂皇,太有品位了!

          Oh, beautiful, innit? 哦~很美,是吧?

          It's not as big as our place, dear.

          比艾菲家差了點兒

          - Bit shabby really, isn't it?- Shut up.

          -呃?不是。很破舊-閉嘴!呵呵!

          Lord and Lady Everglot...

          這是艾弗格拉侯爵與夫人

          ...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.

          這是范杜夫婦

          Why, you must be Miss Victoria.

          你一定是維多利亞小姐

          Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.

          我打賭?你看上去絕對不超過20歲

          Smile, darling, smile.

          微笑,親愛的,微笑

          Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.

          哈?很榮幸見到你們,歡迎光臨寒舍

          Thank you. 謝謝

          We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.

          請至西廂房暫歇

          Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.

          請走這邊

          Oh, I love what you've done with the place.

          Who is your decorator?

          哦~裝飾的太棒了!誰是你們的設計師?

          Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.

          瓷磚地該清潔,窗簾布該換洗

          My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.

          奧~我丈夫老師瘋言瘋語,別管他

          Yes, it's usually best.哈~對拉

          - Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.

          -原諒我的唐突-你彈得真好聽

          I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我?我?我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太無禮

          Excuse me. 對不起

          Mother won't let me near the piano.

          母親不許我靠近鋼琴

          Music is improper for a young lady.

          音樂不適合年輕女士

          Too passionate, she says. 她說音樂太激情

          If I may ask, Miss Everglot...

          容我冒昧?請問?艾弗格拉小姐?

          ...where is your chaperon? 你的?女仆呢?

          Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...

          或許?在這種情形下

          ...you could call me Victoria.

          你可以叫我維多利亞

          Yes, of course. Well... 哦~是的

          - Victoria...- Yes, Victor.

          維多利亞-嗯,維克特

          Tomorrow, we are to be m...

          明天我們就要??

          M... M...

          - Married. - Yes. Married. -結婚 –對!結?婚

          Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.

          我從小就夢想著自己的結婚之日

          I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.

          我一直希望找到我深愛的人

          Someone to spend the rest of my life with.

          一個能和我白頭偕老的人

          - Silly, isn't it?- Yes, silly.

          -有點傻?是吧?-是?傻?呵

          No. No, not at all, no.

          不?不?一點都不傻?不傻

          Oh, dear. I'm sorry.

          哦,糟糕!對不起

          What impropriety is this? 這太沒規矩了!

          You shouldn't be alone together. 你們倆不能獨處

          篇二:僵尸新娘的求婚詞

          僵尸新娘

          我將用我的手帶你走出憂傷困苦

          With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

          你的杯將永不干涸因為我將是你杯中的生命之泉

          Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

          我將用這支蠟燭在黑暗中照亮你的生命

          With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

          現在我用這只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子嗎?

          With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

          Well, our girl was a beauty

          Known for miles around

          When a mysterious stranger

          Came into town

          He was plenty good-looking

          But down on his cash

          And our poor little baby

          She fell hard and fast

          When her daddy said no

          She just couldn't cope

          So our lovers came up

          With a plan to elope

          So they conjured up a plan

          To meet late at night

          They told not a soul

          Kept the whole thing tight

          Now, her mother's wedding dress

          Fit like a glove

          You don't need much

          When you're really in love

          Except for a few things

          Or so I'm told

          Like the family jewels

          And a satchel of gold

          Then next to the graveyard

          By the old oak tree

          On a dark foggy night

          At a quarter to

          She was ready to go

          But where was he?

          And then, baby, everything went black

          Now, when she opened her eyes

          She was dead as dust

          Her jewels were missing

          And her heart was bust

          So she made a vow

          Lying under that tree

          That she'd wait for her true love

          To come set her free

          Always waiting for someone

          To ask for her hand

          Then out of the blue

          Comes this groovy young man

          Who vows forever

          To be by her side

          And that's the story

          Of our Corpse Bride

          ((兩只老鼠,父與子關系)), 有一天,兒子突然發現體會到,原來自己和自己的族人一直以來都在過著小偷般的生活。。。

          Son: Dad, I just realized that actually we are thieves...and what we are stealing is...let's face it, garbage!

          兒子: 爸爸,我意識到實際上我們是小偷…和我們偷的是什么…讓我們面對現實吧,(我們偷的`是)垃圾!

          (轉 載于:wWw.SmHaIDA.cOM 海達 范文 網:僵尸新娘臺詞)

          Dad: It isn't stealing if no one wants it!

          爸爸: 如果沒人想要它,這就不叫偷!

          Son: If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?!

          Son : 如果沒人想要它,我們為什么要偷呢?!

          Dad: Food is fuel, if you get picky and don't put it into the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage!!!

          Dad : 食物是燃料,如果你挑剔,并且不放它入坦克,你的引擎死。 現在閉嘴并且吃你的垃圾!!!

          Son: But if we have to be thieves, why don't we steal the good stuff in the kitchen, where the food is clean, not poison...

          Son : 但是,如果我們必須是小偷,我們為什么不在廚房里偷好材料,食物是干凈的,不是毒物…

          Dad: First of all, we are not thieves. Secondly, stay away from the kitchen, and away from the humans, it's dangerous!

          Dad : 首先,我們不是小偷。 其次,遠離廚房和遠離人,那是危險的!

          Son: I know I'm suppose to hate the humans, but there's something special about them, they...they don't just survive, they discover, they create...

          I'm just thinking that maybe one day we are all going to learn how to cook the food, just like them.

          兒子:我知道我猜想仇恨的人,但是有些特別的,他們...他們不只是生存,他們發現,他們創造... 我只是想,也許有一天我們都將學會如何烹飪食物,就像他們。

          篇三:觸碰心靈的臺詞

          With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine. 執子之手,承汝之憂。愿為甜釀,盈汝之杯。但為明燭,為汝之光。永佩此誓,與汝偕老!督┦履铩

          篇四:電影臺詞翻譯

          那些值得背的經典電影臺詞

          一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

          1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

          你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

          2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

          3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

          希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

          二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

          1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

          生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

          2.Stupid is as stupid does.

          蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。

          3.Miracles happen every day.

          奇跡每天都在發生。

          4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

          我和珍妮形影不離。

          5.Have you given any thought to your future?

          你有沒有為將來打算過呢?

          6.You just stay away from me please.

          求你離開我。

          7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

          你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

          8.It made me look like a duck in water.

          它讓我如魚得水。

          9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

          死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。

          10.I was messed up for a long time.

          這些年我一塌糊涂。

          11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.

          我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩。

          三《The Lion King獅子王》

          1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

          世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

          2.I laugh in the face of danger.

          越危險就越合我心意。

          3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到處闖禍。

          4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

          如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

          5.It's like you are back from the dead.

          好像你是死而復生似的。

          6.You can't change the past.

          過去的事是不可以改變的。

          7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

          對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它學習。

          8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

          這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?

          9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

          我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

          10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.

          我會補償你的,我保證。

          經典電影

          1、“站著進來,躺著出去!”—《保密局的槍聲》

          Come in with stand, and get out with sleep! –'Pops in secrecy bureau'

          2、“各位父老鄉親,想不到吧?我胡漢山又回來了!這如今還是我胡漢山的天下!過去誰拿了我什么,給我送回來,誰吃了我什么,給我吐出來!”——《閃閃的紅星》

          Everybody, could you image it? I Hanshan Hu come back again! Now, it still is my domain. Whoever took something from me, return it to me; occypy something of mine, restitute it to me. –'Red sparkling star'

          3、“別看今天鬧得歡,小心日后拉清單! ”——《小兵張嘎》

          Don't be cocky today, just be careful of your dog-ass day! –'Little soldier Zhangga'

          4、“同志們,為了新中國!前進!”—《董存瑞》

          Comrades, for new China, let's go! –'Cunrui Dong'

          5、“我代表黨,代表人民,宣判你的死刑!薄饵h的女兒》

          I sentence you to death, in name of the Party, people. –'Daughter of The Party'

          6、“人生自古誰無死,一個人的生命能夠和無產階級永葆青春的事業擁抱在一起,我感到無上的光榮!薄读一鹬杏郎

          Whoever will die at some day. I'm so honoured for my life with timelessly flourishing proletariate's career. --'perpetuity in blood and fire'

          7、“為了勝利,向我開炮!”——《英雄兒女》

          For victory, shoot at me! –'Heroical youth'

          8、“打仗我不行,打牌你不行,長江防線就全靠你們幾位仁兄啦”!——《開國大典》

          I don't specialize in war, and so do you in cards, the line of defence along Yangtse River is up to you! –'Grand ceremony'

          9、“中國人民站起來了!”——《開國大典》

          Chinese stand up! –'Grand ceremony'

          10、“就是挖地三尺,也要把八路軍給我找出來!”——《地道戰》

          For find out the 8th R- Army, even dig into three feet. –'Tunnel warfare'

          11、“我們今天大踏步地后退,就是為了明天大踏步地前進!”——《南征北戰》 Now we withdraw at a stride, just for advance with strides tomorrow! – 'Civil war'

          12、“付錢?老子在城里吃館子都不要錢,別說吃你幾個爛西瓜!薄缎”鴱埜隆

          Payment? I have never paid at restaurants in the town, let these stupid watermelons alone. –'Little soldier Zhangga'

          Don't be cocky today, just be careful of your dog-ass day! –'Little soldier Zhangga'

          13、“看在黨國的份上,拉兄弟一把吧!薄赌险鞅睉稹

          Help me for the Party and Country's sake, please! –'Civil war' 14、高,實在是高!”——《地道戰》 Great! It' so great! –'Tunnel warfare'

          15、“要送,要送,不管花多大代價,一定要送! ”——《上甘嶺》

          Deliver, deliver, deliver it in spite of any cost! –'Mountain Shanggan'

          16、“哪部分的?”——《奇襲白虎團》

          Which column are you in? –'Legendary voluntary army'

          17、“頭可斷,血可流,共產黨員的意志你永遠****不了!”—《烈火中永生》

          Kill me,or slay me, you never beat down a commy's will! –'perpetuity in blood and fire'

          18、“天王蓋地虎,寶塔鎮河妖!薄读趾Q┰

          How are you?

          Fine,thank you . And you ?

          I'm fine too. –'Legend in snowy forest'

          僵尸新娘With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine. 執子之手,承汝之憂。愿為甜釀,盈汝之杯。但為明燭,為汝之光。永佩此誓,與汝偕老。

        【電影《僵尸新娘》的經典臺詞】相關文章:

        僵尸新娘里的經典臺詞11-08

        僵尸新娘經典臺詞中英文11-30

        《百萬新娘》的部分經典臺詞12-28

        電影錢學森的經典臺詞07-03

        電影勵志的經典臺詞09-30

        完美新娘經典臺詞24句10-15

        電影《簡愛》經典臺詞08-01

        關于電影經典臺詞11-23

        電影致青春的經典臺詞10-23

        新娘大作戰經典臺詞大全11-15

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>