1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 留學生活:租房常用口語

        發布時間:2017-03-13 編輯:lm

          部分赴美留學的學子都很疑惑在美國的租房問題,大部分同學覺得到了一個全新的舉目無親的地方,有個落腳地會比較踏實;而對住宿、室友等條件有一定要求的同學,留學租房無疑是一件挺重要的事,在這里就簡單介紹下部分租房過程中常用的口語,希望能給大家一些幫助。

          與房東約定看房時間

          1.My name is xx .I saw your advertisement of a room/house/apartment to rent and I’m very interested.

          我的名字是xx 。我看到你的租房廣告,很感興趣。

          2.When would it be convenient for me to view the room please?

          請問我什么時候去看房較方便呢?

          3.So that’s Wednesday evening at 6 p.m? I look forward to meeting you.

          那么就在周三晚上6點吧?很期待見到你。

          見到房東,參觀房子或公寓

          1.Does the rent include the costs for water and heating?

          房租包括水和暖氣的費用嗎?

          2.How much are the electricity/gas/water bills for a year?

          一年的水電氣需要支付多少錢?

          3.Is there a telephone connection? I need to be able to get internet access.

          這里可以接通電話嗎?我還需要網線。

          4.How many other rooms are let in the building?

          這幢房子里還有哪些房間允許進入?

          5.How many people share the bathroom/kitchen?

          多少人共用浴室或廚房?

          6.Is there a laundry room?

          有洗衣房嗎?

          7.Do you have an apartment available with its own separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom?

          你們這有可以擁有自己的獨立廚房,臥室和浴室的公寓嗎?

          8.How long is the rental lease for?

          契約期是多長?

          9.Do I have to pay a security deposit?

          我需要付押金嗎?

          10.When would I be able to move in?

          我什么時候可以搬進來?

          搬進去后,房子里或公寓里出問題

          1.The heating/air conditioning/washing machine/dishwasher isn’t working.

          暖氣/空調/洗衣機/洗碗碟機壞了。

          2.I’m having a problem with my key and lock. It is difficult to unlock the door.

          我的鎖和鑰匙出問題了,鎖很難打開。

          3.The timed light always goes out before I can reach the landing.

          定時感應燈通常還沒等我走到樓下就熄滅了。

          4.Could you organize for it to be repaired please?

          你能抽時間修一下嗎?

          5.I’m sorry but I have to complain about the neighbors upstairs/downstairs/on the other side of the hallway.

          不好意思,但是我得投訴樓上/樓下/走廊對面的鄰居。

          6.They are very noisy.

          他們太吵了。

        最新推薦
        熱門推薦
        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>