護士面試時中英文對白的自我介紹
當進入一個新環境,常常需要我們進行自我介紹,通過自我介紹可以得到他人的認識。到底應如何寫自我介紹呢?以下是小編為大家收集的護士面試時中英文對白的自我介紹,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。
問:你是什么時候畢業的,畢業于什么學校,什么專業?
When did you graduate from school? Which school and which program?
答:我是1995年畢業的,畢業于南通衛生學校,護干專業,
I graduated from Nantong Medical School as a major of nursing care in 1995.
問:你已經工作了幾年了?從哪一年開始?
How many years have you been working? From which year?
答:五年了。從1995年開始
Five years .Since 1995
問:你將怎樣花費你的`薪水?你想在新加坡掙多少錢?
How will you spend your salaries? How much money do you want to make In Singapore?
答:自己留一部分生活費用,其它寄回去,或存銀行。
I will leave some for daily use , and post other money to my home, or save them in the bank
問:你所在的醫院有多少護士,多少醫生?
How many nurses and doctors are there in your hospital?
答:有100名左右的護士,有80名醫生,還有2名美國來的外籍專家。
About 100 nurses,80 doctors and 2 foreign experts. They are from
問:到新加坡后如不適應新環境, 新氣候,怎么辦?
What will you do if you can not suit the new environment and new climate in Singapore?
答:我相信自己的能力。再大,再難的苦,我都會挺住,何況逆境會造就人才!
I have confidence in my ability. I can overcome every difficulties. Also, I believe that adversities can improve me
問:你能自我介紹一下自己嗎?還有關于你的一切。
Can you take an introduction to yourself, and tell me all about yourself?
答:可以的,我名叫張平,我來自江蘇省啟東市,衛校(中專)學歷,25歲
Yes, my name is Zhang ping, I come from Qidong City, Jiangsu province, I graduated from a middle medical school. I am 25 years old.
問:你在什么單位工作?擔任什么職務?請說明你的工作程序(流程),
Where do you work now? and what’s your job position? Please tell me your work procedures.
答:我在啟東市人民醫院工作,擔任護士職務。
I now work in Qidong people’s Hospital as a nurse.
問:你是通過什么知道新加坡的?
In which way do you know Singapore?
答:通過看電視,讀報紙,聽收音機等。
I know Singapore through watching TV, reading newspapers, listening to radio and so on.
問:你在醫院里輪班嗎?你們小組里有幾個人。
Do you work on shift in the hospital? How many persons are there in your group team?
答:是的,我是輪班的。我們小組有八個人。
Yes, I work on shift. There are eight persons in my group team.
問:你可以做12小時輪班嗎?如果護士長故意刁難你,怎么辦?
Can you keep working twelve hours a day? And what will you do if the head nurse deliberately puts up obstacles for you?
答:是的,可以的。
Yes, I can.
問:如果病人或病人家屬由于不理解你的工作,對你態度不好,你怎么辦?
If the patients or their relatives do not understand your works, and so are unkind to you , what will you, what will you do?
答:首先,我會檢查一下我自己是否有不足之處。如果有,我會向他們道歉;如果沒有,我會耐心地向他們作解釋工作,直到他們滿意為止。
First, I will check whether I have done something wrong or improperly. If I find I am right, I will give an explanation patiently till they are satisfied.
問:如果他們故意找你麻煩,鬧事,怎么辦?
If they make trouble to you deliberately, what will you do?
答:首先,我不會跟他們吵,罵不還口,打不還手,而是耐心地解釋。解釋無效,我會向上級匯報。當然,我想新加坡是一個文明的國家,應該不會出現這種情況。
First, I will not quarrel with them, not scold back or strike back even if they scold wrongly.
問:你的愛好是什么?
What are your hobbies?
答:看電視,讀報紙。
Watching TV and reading newspapers.
【護士面試時中英文對白的自我介紹】相關文章:
護士面試時自我介紹范文01-23
面試時內科護士自我介紹01-15
護士面試時如何自我介紹06-01
護士面試時的自我介紹11篇01-06
護士面試時的自我介紹與技巧07-14
護士面試時的簡單自我介紹范文01-23
護士面試時的自我介紹10篇01-18
護士面試時的自我介紹與技巧11-28
護士面試時自我介紹12篇01-14
護士面試時自我介紹10篇01-22