1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 電話求職面試英語口語

        時間:2022-12-07 15:21:25 英語面試 我要投稿

        電話求職面試英語口語大全

          求職季又要來了,想要換工作的人準備好了嗎?求職,先明確自己的求職目標,對所求公司、職位都有所了解。那么,如果你要去外企,首先要了解一下面試中常用的英語口語。

        電話求職面試英語口語大全

          常用句篇

          1. Enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.

          茲隨函附寄畢業證書兩份及簡歷表一份,僅供參考。

          2. Enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. I believe that they may be found satisfactory.

          附上我歷表和照片,希望您滿意。

          3. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.

          隨函寄上本人學歷的簡要概況及三封推薦信。

          4. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from Mr. Wang, Head Professor of English Department and a copy of my transcript.

          隨函附上英文系系主任王先生的推薦函一封及本人成績單一份。

          5. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that I now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.您可以從附上的資料表中看出,本人目前有意尋求一份能令人滿意的工作。

          對話篇

          Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

          A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

          Q:What do you think you are worth to us? (你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

          A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

          Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

          A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

          Q:Are you a multitasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)

          Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

          A:Yes, I think so.

          A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

          Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)

          A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)

          A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

          A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)

          Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

          A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力、負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

          A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

          離職原因

          1. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.

          本人之所以離開目前的工作崗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家貿易公司獲得更多的經驗。

          2. My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

          本人離職的原因是希望在廣告業方面有所發展。

          3. I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

          本人離職的原因,系因該公司即將倒閉。

          4. I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

          目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,并希望能提供升遷會。

          5. One reason that I would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. I would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.

          貴公司主要做進出口貿易是本人欲在貴公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外國公司做生意,并借機鍛煉英文。

          薪資待遇

          1. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.

          至于薪金,請在考驗本人的能力之后再作決定。

          2. The salary I should require would be 20,000 a year.

          希望年薪能達到兩萬元。

          3. The salary required is 800 per month, living in the house.

          希望每月工資八百元,并提供宿舍。

          4. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.如果其他條件具備的話,待遇問題自會得到解決。

          5. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.

          如能錄用,本人并不介意以低薪工作數月。

          請求面談及客套語

          1. If you care to give an interview, I shall be pleased to call any afternoon except Monday.

          倘蒙給予面試,除星期一外每天下午本人均可應試。

          2. I shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.

          倘蒙閣下接見,將不勝感激。

          3. If you do not have any vacancies at present for which I might be considered, will you please file my application for future reference? I shall be pleased to supply any additional information you may wish and come to your office for a personal interview at any time that is convenient.

          若貴公司目前尚無適當工作,敬請把我的申請列為未來求才參考。貴公司如需我個人資料,我愿隨時提供,只要閣下方便,我愿隨時來貴公司面試。

          4. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me

          如貴公司能惠予考慮此申請,本人將盡最大的忠誠和努力。

          5. I’d very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether I am qualified for the job you offer.

          如有機會與你們面談,我將十分感激。希望能知道我是否適合擔任你們所要求的工作。

          電話求職面試英語口語

          1、Hello,is this 4474716?

          喂,是4474716號嗎?

          2、I'd like to speak to Mr、Wang、

          我想和王先生講話。

          3、I'm sorry、Mr、Wang is out right now、

          對不起,王先生現在不在。

          4、May I know when he'll be back?

          您能告訴我他什么時候回來嗎?

          5、This is his wife speaking、

          我是他的妻子。

          6、Can I take a message for him?

          要我轉告嗎?

          7、May I have your name,please?

          請問您是誰?

          8、Is he available?

          他能接電話嗎?

          9、I'll just find out for you、

          我給您看看他在不在?

          10、Hello,are you still there?

          喂,您沒掛斷吧?

          11、Who is that speaking?

          請問您是誰?

          12、I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call、

          對不起我這么早打電話。

          13、Who do you wish to talk to?

          您要找誰呀?

          14、Is Sue James in?

          休·詹姆斯在嗎?

          15、Hello!Is Sue there?

          喂!是休嗎?

          16、Yes,speaking、

          是的,我就是。

          17、Beijing Trading Campany、May I help you?

          北京貿易公司。請問有何貴干?

          18、We have two Zhongs、

          我們這里有兩位先生姓鐘。

          19、Is that Bob Zhong,or John Zhong?

          你要接Bob鐘,還是John鐘?

          20、I'm sorry,he's not in the office now、

          很抱歉,他現在不在辦公室。

          21、Do you have any idea when he'll be back?

          你知道他何時回來嗎?

          22、I have no idea(when he'll be back、)

          我不知道(他何時回來)。

          23、Can you ask him to call me when he comes back?

          他回來時請告訴他打電話給我好嗎?

          24、It's urgent、

          有急事。

          25、I'm sorry but he's in Shanghai on business、

          很抱歉,他出差去上海了。

          26、Probably sometime tomorrow、

          可能明天(回來)。

          27、Is there anyone else who can help me?

          有沒有其他的`人能幫我?

          28、OK、I'll just put you through、

          好的,我這就給您轉接。

          29、Just a moment,please…

          請稍候。

          30、You're welcome、

          別客氣。

          31、Is Mary there?

          瑪麗在嗎?

          32、Mary is out right now、

          瑪麗現在不在。

          33、Why don't you call back later this afternoon?

          您不妨今天下午再打來。

          34、When will she be back?

          她何時會回來?

          35、Will it be too late if I call around 10∶00 this evening?

          如果我在晚上10點左右打來會不會太晚?

          36、Yes、You have the right number、

          是的,您打對了。

          37、Please connect me with Mr、Lee、

          請幫我接李先生。

          38、Who is calling,please?

          請問您是哪一位?

          39、Are you still on the line?

          你沒掛斷吧?

          40、I'm sorry,but he has a visitor right now、

          對不起,他現在有客人。

          41、Could you hold a little longer?

          請再多等一會兒。

          42、Or shall I put you through to his secretary?

          或者我給您接到他的秘書那兒,好嗎?

          43、Shall I tell him you called?

          我告訴他您來過電話,好嗎?

          44、Well,actually,I'd rather call back later、

          我還是遲些再打來吧。

          45、When is a good time to call?

          什么時候打來最合適?

          46、Why don't you try agian in an hour?

          一個小時后您再打過來,好嗎?

          47、Good afternoon、David Brown's office、

          下午好。這里是大衛·布朗辦公室。

          48、This is Prof、Davis from the University of Washington、

          我是華盛頓大學的戴維斯教授。

          49、Would you mind waiting a few minutes?

          您等一會兒好嗎?

          50、I'll just trying to find him、

          我正試著找他呢。

          51、Yes、Go ahead,please、

          是的,請講。

          52、I'm sorry,but he is in a meeting now、

          很抱歉,他正在開會。

          53、The best time to catch him would be 5∶30

          最容易找到他的時間是5∶30。

          54、Could you possibly ask him to call me back?

          你可以叫他給我回個電話嗎?

          55、Of course、What number are you on?

          好的。您的號碼是多少?

          56、He has my number but I'll give it to you just in case、

          他有我的號碼,但我還是給你吧,以防萬一。

          57、There is a call from Wang Ling、

          有王玲打來的電話。

          58、She is on her way、

          她馬上來。

          59、I'll hold、

          我等一下好了。

          60、It's been a while、

          好久不見了。

          61、It's nice to hear from you、

          很高興你打來電話。

        【電話求職面試英語口語】相關文章:

        電話面試英語口語02-10

        電話面試英語口語問題02-23

        實用英語口語電話面試技巧10-25

        求職面試的英語口語10-28

        電話求職面試技巧02-11

        求職面試英語口語會話04-23

        求職面試必備英語口語02-25

        求職英語口語面試范例02-18

        求職面試常用英語口語02-23

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>