1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 英語面試對話3分鐘

        時間:2024-06-08 17:04:51 金磊 英語面試 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        英語面試對話3分鐘(通用18篇)

          面試是一種經過組織者精心設計,在特定場景下,以考官對考生的面對面交談與觀察為主要手段,由表及里測評考生的知識、能力、經驗等有關素質的考試活動。下面是小編為大家收集的英語面試對話3分鐘,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。

        英語面試對話3分鐘(通用18篇)

          英語面試對話3分鐘 1

          Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it。 (你能在兩內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧。

          A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake。 Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills。(依我的資格和經驗,我覺 得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的'技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

          Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription。 (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

          A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years。 To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support。 (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

          Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)

          A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position。 If opportunity knocks, I will take it。(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)

          A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job。 / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement。 (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)

          Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢 ?)

          A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent。 (憑借我 良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)

          A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well。 (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

          Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

          A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position。 (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)

          Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)

          A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future。 (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

          Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

          A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job。 I am sure I will be successful。 (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

          英語面試對話3分鐘 2

          I: Nice to meet you, xx。 I’m XX, HRD of the company。 Please have a seat。

          很高興認識你xx。我是人力資源總監XX,請坐。

          A: Nice to meet you, Ms。 XX。

          你好XXX女士。

          A: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school。What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job。

          從你的簡歷,我可以看出你在校時很優秀。我想知道為什么你認為你適合這份工作。

          I: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance。 To have risen 200—percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat。 I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted。 I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement。

          我一直關注你們行業的新聞,公司在過去三年里中國市場的業績增長了兩倍,這給我留下了很深的印象。同時我也很喜歡貴公司培養員工的企業文化。我覺得我的個人發展目標、商業理念和公司的目標完全吻合。

          I:What particular aspect of the company interests you most。

          公司有什么特別的方面使你最感興趣。

          A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments。My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America。I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there。What are your plans for the next few years。

          我最感興趣的`是你們公司在拉丁美洲的發展。我父親是一位軍官,所以我們在拉美住了3年。我知道你們剛和那里的兩家加工公司合資,接下來幾年你們有什么計劃呢?

          I:What classes did you like best back in school?

          在學校你最喜歡哪門課?

          A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers。

          統計會計與微積分是我最喜愛的科目,因為我很好的數學天分。

          I:Describe your personal comprehensive ability?

          說一下你的個人綜合能力

          A:It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel。 My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

          要考慮到每個人的意見,讓他們有機會脫穎而出。我的角色,在我看來,是組織,就要依靠大家的力量。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 3

          Why are you interested in working for our company?

          為什么有興趣在我們公司工作?

          Because your company has a good sales record。

          因為你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。

          Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment。

          因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收獲。

          Because I think my major is suitable for this position。

          因為我認為我的專業適合這個職位。

          Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you。

          因為我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。

          Because Im very interested in your companys training program。

          因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。

          Why did you leave your former company?

          為什么離開以前的公司?

          Because Im working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible。

          因為我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。

          Because Im capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job。

          因為我有能力擔負起更多的`責任,所以決定換工作。

          Because that company didnt have a good future, so I needed to consider my future。

          因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

          Because I want to change my working environment, Id like to find a job which is more challenging。

          因為我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。

          Because I had some private reasons, some family things。

          因為我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 4

          The Overseas Investment company is looking for a secretary for the office manager. The called the Chinese Business School and asked them to recommend one of their recent graduates. The school sent Miss Wang’s personal history to them and arranged for an interview. Now Miss Wang is being interview by Mr. Davis, the office manager.

          海外投資公司正在替公司經理找一個秘書,他們打電話給中國商業學校,請他們推薦一個近期畢業的學生。學校把王小姐的履歷書寄給他們,并安排了一次面談。現在是王小姐接受公司經理戴維斯先生的面談。

          S: Mr. Davis,

          W: Miss Wang

          S:維斯先生,

          W:王小姐

          S: What kind of a job are you interested in?

          你對哪種工作感興趣?

          W:I want a job in which I can use English. I would also like to be have some responsibility in my work.

          我想要一個能用英文的工作,也希望我的工作負有一些責任。

          S:I can appreciate that. I would expect my secretary to be able to work independently and take over some of my ordinary responsibilities such as answering routine correspondence, taking phone calls for me, and sometimes assisting me with personal business affairs.

          我欣賞這個想法。我希望我的秘書能夠獨立工作,并接辦我一些平常的事務,例如回日常書信、替我接電話、有時幫我處理私人業務等。

          W: Yes, I see. In my previous job, I did typing and filing every day.

          是的,我知道。我以前做的工作是每天打字、存檔。

          S: Have you had any experience asa guide?

          你有做導游的經驗嗎?

          W: Well, not exactly. But I have shown some of my foreign friend around Beijing.

          嗯,不算真的有,但是我曾經帶一些外國朋友瀏覽過北京。

          S: Once in a while we have visitors from abroad and I would like to be able to ask my secretary to take them shopping and sightseeing. W: I think I would like that.

          偶爾我們會有從國外來的客人,我希望能讓我們的秘書帶他們去逛街和觀光。我想我會喜歡的'。

          S: I see. We work a five-day week and there is rarely any overtime. The salary would be ¥1600 to start and raise would be given according to your ability.

          我明白了。我們每周工作五天,很少加班,起薪一千六百元,會根據你的能力來加薪。

          S: Well, how do you feel about the job, Miss Wang?

          好,王小姐,你覺得這個工作怎樣?

          W: I think it sounds like that what I am looking for.

          我想這似乎正是我要找的工作。

          S: Thank you. You should be hearing from us within a few days.

          謝謝,幾天之內你就會收到我們的消息。

          W: Thank you, Mr. Davis.

          謝謝,戴維斯先生。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 5

          Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

          A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經歷,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

          Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的職業,能否做個概括的說明。

          A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

          Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你為什么離職呢?

          A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的職業,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

          A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

          opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的職業,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

          Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

          A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的職業,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

          A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經歷,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

          Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的.職業單位有何貢獻?

          A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經歷用在這份職業上。

          Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

          A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

          Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份職業?

          A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習職業,使我適合這份職業。我相信我能成功。

          Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項職業的人嗎?你能承受職業上的壓力嗎?

          A: Yes, I think so.

          A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)職業所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

          Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什么?

          A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂于助人和關心他人。

          A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

          A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

          Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

          (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

          A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、職業努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

          A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

          Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?

          A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

          A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。

          Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?

          A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政職業的主要目標

          A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

          Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何處理別人的批評?

          A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

          A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

          Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在職業中,什么事令你不高興?

          A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

          A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

          Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在職業中的意見不和?

          A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

          Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失?

          A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么會讓你有成就感?

          A: Doing my best job for your company. 為貴公司竭力效勞。

          A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。

          Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?

          A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

          A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我樂意捐給教育機構。

          Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

          A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到職業是最重要的。

          A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

          Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最關心的?

          A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry. 目前我國經濟的總體情況以及我國入世對我們行業的影響。

          Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你會在本公司服務多久呢?

          A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。

          Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?

          A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個職業中積累了一些行政經歷,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經歷和技巧。

          A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。

          A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理職業。

         。ㄈ绻辉刚婊卮,也可以說:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。

         。ㄉ踔吝可以打趣的說:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的職業呢!

          Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

          A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但這職業伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

          A: (假如你有家眷,可以說:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份職業,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 6

          A:I see by your resume that you have been working?

          從你的簡歷可以看出你一直在工作。

          B:Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

          是的,我在一家美國公司工作過2年。

          A:Tell me what you know about our company please.

          請告訴我對于本公司你知道些什么?

          B:Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.

          好的,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事長在紐約創立公司。資本額為10億美金,有5,000雇員, 是美國同行業中最大的企業。

          A:What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

          關于本公司的產品和市場份額你知道些什么?

          B:Your companys products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future youll find China to be a profitable market as well.

          貴公司的.產品主要在歐洲、美國市場銷售,但是在中國市場的銷路非常好,所以我想你會發現中國也是一個容易賺錢的市場。

          A:What made you decide to change your job?

          你為什么決定換工作?

          B:I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

          我想找一個工作進一步發展自己的事業。

          A:May I ask you why you left the former company?

          可以問一下你為什么離開以前的公司?

          B:Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

          因為我想換一下工作環境,迎接新的挑戰。

          對話4:

          A:How long does it take to get here from your home?

          從你家到公司要花多少時間。

          B:It takes about 40 minutes.

          大約40分鐘。

          A:Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

          你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?

          B:Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

          是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?

          What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?

          你們的獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?

          A:How can we get in touch with you?

          怎樣有跟你聯系?

          B:You can reach me at 62547833.

          你可以打電話給我,號碼是62547833。

          A:How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

          我們決定后如何跟你聯系?

          B:You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

          你可以在下午4點到6點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。

          A:Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

          還有問題要問嗎?

          B:What are the companys working hours?

          公司的上下班時間是怎樣的?

          Would I have to work overtime very often?

          是否要經常加班?

          Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

          將來有機會到國外工作嗎?

          英語面試對話3分鐘 7

          A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

          不好意思,我可以見史密斯女士嗎?

          I: Its me. What can I do for you?

          我就是,需要我幫忙嗎?

          A: I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mrs. Smith

          很高興見到你,史密斯女士。我是應約來面試的。

          I: Are you Mrs. Smith?

          你是吳先生吧?

          A: Yes, I am.

          是的,我是。

          I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

          我也很高興見到你。找我們公司困難嗎?

          A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

          沒有,我對這一帶很熟悉。

          I: What is your name, please?

          請問,你叫什么名字?

          A:WU JING

          吳京

          I: What kind of person do you think you are?

          你覺得你自己的'個性如何?

          A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. Thats my strongest personality.

          嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。

          I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

          那你認為自己的最大優點和缺點是什么呢?

          A: Em, as I have said, Its diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes Itstoo hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

          正如我剛才說過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時為了盡可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。

          I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

          你認為作為團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什么樣的品質?

          A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

          依我之見,作為團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。

          I: How do you spend your leisure time?

          你業余時間都做些什么?

          A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favourite hobbies.

          我愛玩游戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。

          I: So,what kind of sport do you like most?

          那么你最喜歡什么體育運動?

          A: Oh, its hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball,swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

          哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、 游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 8

          主考官:

          What kind of work experience do you have?

          你有什么樣的工作經歷?

          應聘者:

          After graduation.I have been working at the Personnel Department of DDD company.

          我畢業后就在DDD公司的人事部工作。

          主考官:

          As a telecommunication apparatus company DDD Company is very different from our trade company.

          DDD公司是一家電訊器材公司,與我們公司的貿易公司有很大區別。

          應聘者:

          But I deal with people there,the same as what I should do here.

          但是在那里我是分管人事工作的',這一點與我將在這里工作一樣。

          主考官:

          You are right.Why are you interested in working in personnel department?

          你是對的,你為什么喜歡在人事工作?

          應聘者:

          I am good with people and have excellent communication skills.

          我很受人歡迎并且有很出色的交際能力。

          主考官:

          Do you consider it a rewarding job?

          你認為這是一項很有意義的工作嗎?

          應聘者:

          Very much so.

          我認為它非常有意義。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 9

          A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

          請介紹一下你自己。

          B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

          我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身于1980年。我的專業是電子工程。

          A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

          你認為你有怎樣的性格?

          B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

          嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。

          A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

          你的弱點和優點是什么?

          B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

          嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的.優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

          A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

          你有執照或資格證書嗎?

          B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

          我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。

          A: How do you relate to others?

          你和別人相處如何?

          B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

          我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

          I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

          你為什么要來新加坡?

          A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment here.There are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

          首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這里的`生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。

          A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

          請再說一遍。/對不起,能重復一下嗎?

          B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

          好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我

          A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

          不,我沒有,謝謝!

          BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

          謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。

          A:Thank you,sir.Goodbye.Thank you for your time.

          謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間

          英語面試對話3分鐘 10

          1 A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.請介紹一下你自己。B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 19

          80. My major was electrical engineering.我叫 David, 住在上海,出身于 1980 年。我的.專業是電子工程。

          A: What kind of personality do you think you have?你認為你有怎樣的性格?

          B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dont like to leave things half-done.Im very organized and extremely capable.嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也 很能干。

          A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?你的弱點和優點是什么?

          B: Well, Im afraid Im a poor speaker, however Im fully aware of this, so Ive been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are Im persistent and a fast-learner.嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識 到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

          A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?你有執照或資格證書嗎?

          B: I have a drivers license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).我有駕駛執照,我是注冊會計師。

          A: How do you relate to others?你和別人相處如何?

          B: Im very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 11

          Tom:

          I’m glad to hear that. With a view to expanding and further enhancing the bilateral relations between our two parties, and in particular, exchanging timely views on specific problems in the execution and enforcement of contracts, is it possible for us to

          聽到這一點,我很高興。為了發展和鞏固我們雙邊之間的關系,特別是為了在執行合同過程中就具體問題及時交換意見,我們能不能 派出代表常駐華盛頓?

          Elly:

          Basically speaking, yes, we welcome the establishment of repre- sentative offices by foreign companies in Washington D.C. Of course, there are more details to be attended to. We cannot settle it in a few words.

          聽到這一點,我很高興。為了發展和鞏固我們雙邊之間的`關系,特別是為了在執行合同過程中就具體問題及時交換意見,我們能不能派出代表常駐華盛頓?

          Tom:

          Yes, of course. I’ll call my home office tonight and let them know about it. When do we meet again?

          那當然。我今晚打電話給國內公司,向他們報告這件事,我們下一次什么時候見面?

          Elly:

          How about tomorrow morning at 9?

          明天上午九點鐘怎么樣?

          Tom:

          Good. I’ll come back tomorrow, and we can then discuss it more specifically.

          好,我明天再來,這樣我們可以更具體地討論這件事。

          英語求職面試小對話3

          Mary: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.

          瑪麗:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢于創新,而且有高度的責任心。

          Henry: How about your psychological resilience?

          亨利:你的.心理承受能力如何?

          Mary: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.

          瑪麗:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

          Henry: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?

          亨利:你如何與那些并不太好相處的人共事?

          Mary: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.

          瑪麗:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。

          Henry: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.

          亨利:你倒是個好心的人。

          Mary: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.

          瑪麗:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。

          Henry: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.

          亨利:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。

          Mary: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.

          瑪麗:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 12

          I:I see from your application youve had quite a lot of experience as a secretary already.

          從求職書中我了解到你已經有過一些當秘書的經驗。

          A:I wanted to get more interesting work——thats why Im applying for this post.

          我想找一個有趣的工作,這就是我來應聘這個職位的原因。

          I:Perhaps you would tell me what sort of qualities youd look for in your secretary if you were in my shoes.

          是否能請你告訴我,如果你處在我的.位置,希望你的秘書應該具備哪些素質。

          A:Id say she needs to be pretty hard-working.

          我認為她首先應該工作努力。

          I:Now I see from the report the Personnel Department sent me that you did reasonably well in the shorthand and typing test, and very well indeed in the intelligence test.

          我從人事部那里得知你的速記和打字的成績以及智力測試都挺不錯。

          I:I suppose youd be able to handle report writing, summaries, keeping minutes at meetings and so on?

          我認為你能勝任撰寫報告、寫摘要、作會議紀錄等等,對嗎?

          A:I certainly hope the answer will be favorable.

          我非常希望能有一個令人滿意的結果。

          I:May I know what has made you decide to apply for a position here?

          我想知道是什么原因促使你來應聘這個職位?

          A:I feel Im ready for more challenging position.

          我認為我應該嘗試一下更有挑戰性的職位。

          A:I understand youre looking for an executive secretary.

          我了解到你打算招聘一個主管秘書。

          A:I:As secretary here, youll assist me in my daily routine, dealing with correspondence and teaming up with people in the office for a smooth operation.

          作為這兒的秘書,你要協助我處理一些日常事務,處理來往信函,并與辦公室同事和睦相處。

          I:How do you feel about routine work?

          你對日常工作處理怎么樣?

          A:Ive been well trained for this.

          我是接受過嚴格訓練的'。

          A:Its acquainted me with many new methods of working.

          這使我學到了許多新的工作方法。

          A:I believe it also means that the secretary and the boss have a mutual respect for each other.

          我認為這也意味著老板和秘書應該相互尊重。

          A:That means my decision-making ability needs improving.

          這說明我的決策能力還有待于提高。

          A:Whats the starting salary and what sort of fringe benefits does the job offer?

          起薪是多少?還有什么福利待遇嗎?

          i:May I ask when I can expect a decision regarding this position?

          請問你們何時對該職位的聘用問題作出決定?

          英語面試對話3分鐘 13

          i: why do you want to apply for a position in our company? don you like the present job?

          i: 為什么你要應聘我們公司這個職位,你不喜歡你目前這個工作嗎?

          a: i like the job and it is similar to the position i am applying for in your company, but the salary of my present job is too low, so i decided to leave.

          a: 我喜歡目前這個工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但是我目前這份工作的.薪水太低,所以我想離開。

          i: is that the only reason why you are leaving?

          i: 這是你想離職的`唯一原因嗎?

          a: no, another reason is that your operations are global, so i feel i can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.

          a:不,另一個原因是因為你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收獲最多。

          i: if you are hired, when will it be convenient for you to begin to work?

          i: 如果你被錄用,什么時候方便來本公司上班呢?

          a: if you like, tomorrow is ok.

          a:如果你愿意,明天就可以。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 14

          A:Excuse me.May I see Mr. xx,the manager?

          勞駕。請問我能見經理xx先生嗎?

          I:Its me.What can I do for you?

          本人就是。你有什么事?

          A:.Nice to meet you, Mr.xxx Im coming here for an interview by appointment.

          見到你真高興,XXX先生。我是應你之邀來參加面試的。

          I:Please sit down.

          請坐。

          A:Thank you,sir.Ive come to apply for the position as engineer.

          謝謝,先生。我是來應聘工程師一職的。

          I:Ive invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived.so just relax,and lets have a chat,shall we?

          今天我邀了幾位面試者,你是第一個到的。所以讓我們放松地談談,好嗎?

          I:Tell me a little bit about yourself.

          請介紹一下你自己。

          A: My name is Jane ,My major was electrical engineering.

          我叫簡,,我的專業是電子工程。

          I: What kind of personality do you think you have?

          你認為你有怎樣的性格?

          A: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I dont like to leave things half-done.Im very organized and extremely capable.

          嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能干。

          B: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

          你的弱點和優點是什么?

          A: Well, Im afraid Im a poor speaker, however Im fully aware of this, so Ive been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are Im persistent and a fast-learner.

          嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

          A: How do you relate to others?

          你和別人相處如何?

          B: Im very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

          我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

          英語面試技巧及注意事項

          1. Make a good first impression

          給對方留下良好的第一印象

          You never get a second chance to make a good first impression——話說,你永遠不可能有第二次機會給人留下良好的第一印象,所以第一次就要成功。面試官通常會錄取自己中意的人選,而且在見到應聘者的最初幾秒鐘就能根據自己的所見所聞判斷是否中意這個人。所以,你要顯得專業、可信和彬彬有禮。保持微笑并和面試官握手。

          2.show you’ve done research on the company

          表現出你對該公司作過調査研究

          在面試中,面試官很可能會問你這樣一個問題:What do you know about this organization(你對這個公司了解多少)?所以,亊先對公司的情況了解得越多越好。公司的CEO是誰?他們經營什么樣的產品或者服務?公司成立多久了? 事先要閱讀相關的資料并和該公司的員工交談。你還可以登錄該公司的網站或者在網上找到和該公司相關的信息。

          3. Sell yourself to the company

          進行自我推銷

          無論你意識到沒有.你其實要做一個推銷員。推銷的產品就是你自己。你在面試中的一舉一動都會被注意到。不僅是你說什么,連說話的方式也會被關注。如果你局促不安,顯得不自信,面試官會對此留下印象的。所以要自信,盡自己最大的努力。最重要的是要控制面試的局面,掌握主動,使面試朝有利于自己的方向發展。同時,突出你可以給公司帶來的利益。

          4. Avoid sounding self-congratulatory

          避免顯得很自負

          沒有人喜歡總是自我吹噓的人。對自己的成就心中有數,但要保持謙虛謹懼,多夸別人,少夸自己。

          5. Show loyalty to previous employers or teachers and professors

          表現出對以前的雇主、老師或敉授的忠誠

          不管你私下對以前的雇主.老師或教授有什么看法,面試時,你要突出他們的優點,表示對他們的忠誠。招聘者知道:如果你會說以前雇主、老師或教授的`壞話,你將來肯定也會說他們的壞話。

          6.Talk about your strengths

          談你的強項

          每個人都有自己的強項,但并不是每個人都清楚自己的強項是什么,你要對自己的強項了如指掌,這樣你就可以說明你要應聘的職位正是你最擅長的。如果| 你不淸楚自己的強項是什么,可以問問好朋友或同事的意見。

          7.Talk about your weaknesses

          談你的弱項

          每個人也都有自己的弱項,但是在面試中,你必須選擇一個無傷大雅的弱項耒| 說,同時指出你為了縮小或克服這個弱項所作的努力,甚至可以談談你是如何將弱項轉化為強項的(你在一個職位上的弱項可能對另一個職位來說就是強項)

          8.Talk about your career histony

          談你的職業經歷

          如果你以前工作過,那么面試官會問及你以前在何處工作以及你想去什么樣, 部門。所以你要清楚自己的職業發展方向。

          9.Dress to impress

          穿著得體

          面試時,穿著要得體。既不要穿得太正式,也不要太隨意,切忌奇裝異服。如果應聘的是外企公司,就不要穿傳統的中國K裝。傳統服裝在某些場合適合穿, 但在面試場合不太合適。男士需要穿西裝,打領帶。如果是應聘辦公室職位, 女士穿套裙或西裝都比較合適。面試之前去該公司看看員工們都如何著裝是個好主意。面試的前一天晚上選好衣服、鞋子和飾物。穿著要舒適得體,干凈整潔。女士尤其要注意著裝,如果你穿著性感或*露的衣服,你就可能會受到相應的對待。所以面試的穿著要慎重考慮。

          10.Project the right image

          樹立良好的形象

          你能夠融入公司的文化氛圍嗎?你穿著整潔,工作勤奮嗎?你能代表公司的最佳形象嗎?你有團隊合作精神嗎?你是否更關心自己能夠為公司做些什么而不是公司能為你做些什么?

          英語面試對話3分鐘 15

          面試官亨利先生在詢問求職者瑪麗的優缺點

          甲: I see myself as being honest, diligent, persevering and creative.And I have a ... strong sense of responsibility.

          甲:我認為自己誠懇、勤奮、有毅力、敢于創新,而且有高度的責任心。

          乙: How about your psychological resilience?

          乙:你的.心理承受能力如何?

          甲: I think I can work well under pressure, if necessary.

          甲:我想如果需要的話,我可以在壓力下很好地工作。

          乙: How would you deal with those who are not easy to get along with?

          乙:你如何與那些并不太好相處的人共事?

          甲: I will just be sincere and friendly to others, and I believe they will treat me the same way.

          甲:我會真誠友好地對待別人,也相信他們會同樣對待我。

          乙: You seem to be a kind-hearted lady.

          乙:你倒是個好心的人。

          甲: Thank you. I simply believe the goodness of human nature.

          甲:謝謝。我只是相信人性本善。

          乙: Please tell me your weaknesses if you can.

          乙:如果可以,談談你的不足之處吧。

          甲: I should admit that sometimes I care too much about the details. I am always in pursuit of perfection.

          甲:應當承認,有時候我會過分關注細節。我是個追求完美的人。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 16

          A: How long does it take to get here from your home? 從你家到公司要花多少時間。

          B: It takes about 40 minutes. 大約 40 分鐘。

          A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration? 你有需要公司特別考慮的事情嗎?

          B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity. 是的,你們有交通補貼、公積金、 醫療保險、失業保險及養老金嗎?

          What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure? 你們 的'獎勵、獎金系統是怎樣的?

          A: How can we get in touch with you? 怎樣有跟你聯系?

          B: You can reach me at 62547833. 你可以打電話給我, 號碼是 62547833。 How can I contact you when

          A: we reach our decision? 我們決定后如何跟你聯系?

          B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon. 你可以在下午 4 點到 6 點之間用這個號碼打電話給我。

          A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me? 還有問題要問嗎?

          B: What are the companys working hours? 公司的.上下班時間是怎樣的?

          Would I have to work overtime very often? 是否要經常加班?

          Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future? 將來有機 會到國外工作嗎?

          英語面試對話3分鐘 17

          Q:What particular aspect of the company interests you most.

          A:Iam most interested in your Latin American developments.My father was an army officerso we lived for three years in Latin America.I know youhave just entered joint ventures with two processing companies there.What are your plans for the next few years.

          問:企業有什么特別的方面使你最感興趣。

          答:我最感興趣的是你們企業在拉丁美洲的發展。我父親是一位軍人,所以我們在拉美住了3年。我知道你們剛和那里的兩家加工企業合資,接下來幾年你們有什么計劃呢?

          Q:What classes did you like best back in school?

          A:Statistics, accounting and calculus were my favorite subjects because I am good at crunching numbers.

          問:在校園你最喜歡哪門課?

          答:統計,會計與微積分是我最喜愛的`科目,因為我很好的數學天分。

          Q:Describe your Personal comprehensive ability?

          A: It is important to take everyone is opinion into account and give them theopportunity to excel. My role, as I see it, is organise and get things in order

          問:說一下你的個人綜合能力

          答:要考慮到每個人的意見,讓他們有機會脫穎而出。我的角色,在我看來,是組織,就要依靠大家的力量。

          Q:Tell me what you think our distinctive advantage is with in the industry.

          A:With your lowcostproducer status and headquarters operation in a low cost area of the coun tryyou seem in a better position to be able to spend aggressively on RampDeven in a down yearcompared to your closest rival.

          問:告訴我你認為我們企業在業內有什么突出的優點?

          答:以你們的低價策略和總部設在低消費區的'運作,即使是在不景氣的年份,相對實力和你們最相當的競爭對手而言,你們也還是處于有利地位。描述你認為企業做得非常好的事情,尤其是相對其競爭力而言。解釋經濟實力對一個企業來說是何等的重要。

          英語面試對話3分鐘 18

          面試官司辛迪在詢問瑪麗的家庭情況

          Cindy: Could you tell me something about your family?

          辛迪:能給我說說你的家庭情況嗎?

          Mary: OK. There are five people in my family: Father, mother, elder brother,younger sister and I.

          瑪麗:好的。我家一共有5口人 :父親、母親、哥哥、妹妹和我。

          Cindy: Are your brother and sister still in school?

          辛迪:你的哥哥和妹妹還都在上學嗎?

          Mary: My brother has found his job and my sister is still in college.

          瑪麗:我的哥哥已經工作了,妹妹還在上大學。

          Cindy: What does your father do?

          辛迪:你父親是做什么工作的?

          Mary: My father is a middle school teacher.

          瑪麗:我父親是個中學教師。

          Cindy: What about your mother?

          辛迪:你母親呢?

          Mary: My mother is a housewife.

          瑪麗:我的'母親是個家庭主婦。

          Cindy: Are you married?

          辛迪:你結婚了嗎?

          Mary: I am not married yet and I live alone now.

          瑪麗:我還沒有結婚,目前一個人住。

          Cindy: Do you need to support your family?

          辛迪:你需要負擔家里的生活開支嗎?

          Mary: No, my father and brother are doing that.

          瑪麗:不需要,我父親和哥哥會負擔的。

          Cindy: Have you finished school?

          辛迪:你現在已經畢業了嗎?

          Mary: Yes, I have already graduated.

          瑪麗:是的,我已經畢業了。

        【英語面試對話3分鐘】相關文章:

        英語面試對話03-24

        面試英語對話04-02

        英語面試對話:面試結束10-08

        LV面試英語面試對話02-14

        面試英語輔導:英語面試對話句子07-31

        面試英語:外企面試英語情景對話12-08

        英語求職面試對話11-02

        求職面試的英語對話04-03

        英語求職面試對話05-27

        幽默的英語面試對話07-23

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>