- 軟件測試類英文面試題 推薦度:
- 相關推薦
軟件測試英文面試題
英語面試需要做好哪些準備呢?我個人認為,英文面試前要清楚英文面試注意事項,專業英語常用語,英文面試常見的誤區,英語面試的考察要點等內容。下面跟大家分享的是軟件測試英文面試題,大家覺得有幫助的不妨練習一下。
1.要有一份高質量的自我介紹
2.同時面試的人員,對你以前的測試工作經歷會比較感興趣,會以閑聊的方式用英語與你交流,可以提前準備的
3.會選用部分案例,比如遙控器,比如自動選款機等,要你口述:假設你是個測試人員,你會從哪些方面去測試
4.對測試的認識,和對自己的測試工作規劃,也有很大的機會會被考官問到。
我們無法確切的猜測到英文面試中的所有點點種種,但是,有些必要的回答,還是可以準備的,其實關鍵是面試的時候,不要緊張。不用急著回答考官的題目,在腦子里簡單理一下思路后,再連貫的,有自信的回答,會得到考官的欣賞和認可。
以下是部分英語面試中的參考回答,僅提參考:
Interview English:
一,Why are you interested in working for our company?
1。Because your company has a good sales record.
2。Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
3.Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
4。Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
5。Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.
二, Why did you leave your former company?
1。Because I’m working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
2。Because I’m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
3。Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
4。Because I want to change my working environment, I’d like to find a job, which is more challenging.
5。Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
三,What are your great strengths?
1。I’m a good team player.
2。I’m a hard-working, persistent person and a fast-learner.
3。 I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
4。 I have strong organizational skills.
四,In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
1。I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
2。I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
3。I’m very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
4。Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
5。 I know I am the right person for this job.
五,What are your salary expectations?
1。I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
2。Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
3。 I hope you’ll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary’s salary.
4。 I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
5。 With my experiences, I’d like to start at RMB4000 a month.
想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老板連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?求職過程中面試尤為重要,回答問題,如果能簡明扼要,真誠中肯,合乎老外口味,那么錄取機會必定大大增加。當然,有的問題,也要輕描淡寫,以免言多必失。本篇摘錄了若干面試中出現頻率較高的問題及精彩回答,希望能在您求職路上助您一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧。
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the “glass ceiling” in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。) Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。) Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有”實際行動”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel ?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the “can do” spirit. (有”實際行動”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失?)
A: None of us was born “perfect”. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么會讓你有成就?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
(假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
(只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? (你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過。)
甚至還可以打趣的說:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。)
Other Tips (其它建議)
Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申請工作單位的情況)
Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。)
Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先別坐下。)
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. (面試時,眼睛要看著對方。)
Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。)
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。)
Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可開口說話)
Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音)
Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽剔牙)
Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急著要工作)
Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛)
Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶)
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免與面試人談[被過濾]或宗教)
更多相關的英語面試文章推薦,大家敬請繼續閱讀:英語面試之三原則 英文面試的三技巧 英語面試如何應對
【軟件測試英文面試題】相關文章:
軟件測試類英文面試題08-08
軟件測試英文簡歷范文06-10
軟件測試工程師面試題及答案分享08-08
工程師軟件測試的英文簡歷范文05-30
軟件測試工程師英文簡歷05-16
軟件測試工程師英文簡歷模板06-07
華為測試面試題匯總05-21
軟件測試實習總結04-27
軟件測試實習日記07-30
軟件測試實習報告12-17