1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 職場口語:支付方式

        時間:2021-03-28 10:58:47 求職英語 我要投稿

        職場實用口語:支付方式

          I’m afraid we only accept payments by L/C.

        職場實用口語:支付方式

          恐怕我們只能接受信用證付款方式。

          A:Do you think this is acceptable to you?

          A:你認為你可以接受這種結算方式嗎?

          B:I'm afraid we only accept payments by L/C.

          B:恐怕我們只能接受信用證付款方式。

          Our terms of payment are normally 30 - day bill of exchange,documents against acceptance.

          我們的付款方式一般是30天遠期匯票,承兌交單。

          We can’t offer any credit facilities.

          我們不賒賬。

          Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?

          你們可以在交貨前付款嗎?

          A:Would you prefer to pay prior to delivery?

          A:你們可以在交貨前付款嗎?

          B:Well pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then once a month after that.

          B:我們就分期付款!交貨后付頭期款,以后則每個月付一次。

          Could we defer payment until the end of the month?

          可不可以讓我們延續到月底再付錢?

          A:Could we defer payment until the end of the month?

          A:可不可以讓我們延續到月底再付錢?

          B:I'll phone you tomorrow to tell you what my manager iron out the

          B:我明天會打電話給你,看我們經理怎么解決這個問題。

          What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

          —般情況下你們采取什么付款方式?

          A:What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

          A:一般情況下你們采取什么付款方式?

          B:We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.

          B:我們希望貴方能接受付款交單的付款方式。

          We insist on full payment.

          我們堅持要求一次付清貨款。

          Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?

          用人民幣來付我們的設備款嗎?

          A:Can we pay for our equipments in RMB?

          A:可以用人民幣來付我們的設備款嗎?

          B:We wish you to pay in US dollars.

          B:我們希望你方用美元支付。

          The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.

          付款條件跟以前合同中的規定相同。

          A:The clauses on financing will be the same as those stipulated in our previous contract.

          A:付款條件跟以前合同中的規定相同。

          B:I have no alternative.

          B:我別無選擇。

          Now let’s come to the terms of payment.

          現在來談談付款條件吧。

          How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?

          你打算如何處理付款方式?

          A:How do you intend to handle the terms of payment?

          A:你打算如何處理付款方式?

          B:Payment in advance is our first choice.

          B:預付是我們的首選。

          Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

          你們能不能破例接受承兌交單或者付款交單呢?

          A:Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

          A:你們能不能破例接受承兌交單或者付款交單呢?

          B:We only accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipment documents.

          B:我們只接受保兌的、不可撒銷的、憑裝船單據付款的信用證。

          It is only under very special circumstances that we agree to other payment terms.

          只有在特殊的情況下,我們才同意其他的支付條款。

          We would like you to open a letter of credit.

          我們希望你們開支信用證。

          A:We would like you to open a letter of credit.

          A:我們希望你們開支信用證。

          B:It's hard for us to accept the terms of payment.

          B:我們很難接受這種付款方式。

          Shall we talk about terms of payment today?

          我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?

          A:Shall we talk about terms of payment today?

          A:我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?

          B:We require payment by IVC.

          B:我們要求以信用證付款。

          Is the credit at sight or after sight?

          信用證是即期的,還是遠期的?

          A:Is the credit at sight or after sight?

          A:信用證是即期的,還是遠期的?

          B:We'd like to use letter of credit at sight.

          B:我們愿意用即期信用證付款。

          ★ at sight

          ★ 即期

          ★ after sight

          ★ 遠期

          How shall we pay for this?

          我們怎么支付?

          A:How shall we pay for this?

          A:我們怎么支付?

          B:We ask for a 30% down payment,the remaining balance is divided in 10 equals,payments to be made monthly.

          B:我們要求付30%的定金,其余的分成10份,每月支付一次。

          L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

          信用證應該在交貨前15天到20天由買方開出。

          A:L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

          A:信用證應該在交貨前15天到20天由買方開出。

          B:I'll set about opening an L/C as soon as I arrive home.

          B:我一回去就著手開證。

          I’ll try to prove to you my credit.

          你會發現我是很守信用的'。

          A:I'll try to prove to you my credit.

          A:你會發現我是很守信用的。

          B:We trust you and hope you'll live up to your credit.

          B:我們相信你,希望你實踐你的諾言。

          We hope you allow us to make payment in Pound Sterling.

          希望你們能允許我們用英鎊支付貨款。

          A:We hope you allow us to make payment in Pound Sterling.

          A:希望你們能允許我們用英鎊支付貨款。

          B:We can only accept 30% cash payment in Pound Sterling.

          B:我們只能接受30%的付款以英鎊現金支付。

          We shall regard it as a breach of contract,if you fail to open the credit in time.

          如果你不能及時地開出信用證,我們將視為違約。

          A:We shall regard it as a breach of contract, if you fail to open the credit in time.

          A:如果你不能及時地開出信用證,我們將視為違約。

          B:I don’t think anything like that will happen.

          B:我想那種事不會發生的。

          ★ breach(n.)

          ★ 違背,破壞

          Do I have to pay you up front?

          我需事先付款嗎?

          A:Do I have to pay you up front?

          A:我需事先付款嗎?

          B:You receive a better price by paying it off now.

          B:如果您現在就付清的話,您的價格會低一點。

          ★ up front

          ★ 預先

          Do you accept credit cards?

          你們收信用卡嗎?

          A:Do you accept credit cards?

          A:你們收信用卡嗎?

          B:No,we take cash and traveler's checks only.

          B:不,我們只收現金和旅行支票。

          What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?

          信用證的有效期有多長?

          A:What is the period of validity of the letter of credit?

          A:信用證的有效期有多長?

          B:The L/C remains validity until the 21st day after shipment.

          信用證有效期到裝運后第21天終止。

          I have to pay a deposit when I open a letter of credit with a bank.

          我向銀行開信用證時得付保證金。

          A:I have to pay a deposit when I open a letter of credit with a bank.

          A:我向銀行開信用證時得付保證金。

          B:You might consult your bank and see if they could reduce the required deposit to a minimum.

          B:你可以向銀行咨詢一下,看看他們是否能把保證金降到最低的限度。

          Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?

          信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?

          The credit is short opened to the amount of RMB100.

          信用證的金額少開了 100元人民幣。

          We ask you to extend the letter of credit till October 30.

          我們請求你們將信用證的期限延長至10月30曰。

          The letter of credit is cancelled due to the expiry of its validity.

          信用證由于到期而作廢了。


        【職場實用口語:支付方式】相關文章:

        職場商務拜訪實用英語口語09-18

        職場英語日常交流口語08-20

        常用職場英語口語09-19

        職場英語口語大全08-20

        職場常用的英語口語08-20

        2016職場常用英語口語10-06

        職場英語能力介紹口語示范08-22

        職場英語口語培訓:常用英語口語句型09-28

        職場英語口語之求職禮儀09-06

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>