- 求職應征的英語面試會話 推薦度:
- 相關推薦
求職應征英語面試會話
面試是通過書面、面談或線上交流(視頻、電話)的形式來考察一個人的工作能力與綜合素質,通過面試可以初步判斷應聘者是否可以融入自己的團隊。下面是小編整理的求職應征英語面試會話,希望能夠幫助到大家。
求職應征英語面試會話 篇1
Questions
1. Why do you want to apply for a job at Hilton?
你為什么要到希爾頓酒店來申請工作?
2. Why did you choose to come here for a job?
你為什么選到我們這里來找工作?
3. That’s fine. How come you want to work here?
那好極了,你為何要到這兒工作嗎?
4. Does your present employer know that you are leaving him?
你目前的老板知道你要離開他嗎?
5. Would your present and former employers give you recommendations?
你目前的老板和以前的老板們都會給你寫推薦信嗎?
6. Would you expect an increase in your present salary?
你是否期望比目前的薪金高一些?
7. What is your expected salary?
你期望的薪金是多少?
8. Would you consider a starting salary at twenty-two hundred?
起薪兩千二你要不要考慮?
9. Do you think you are qualified for this work?
你認為你可以勝任這個工作嗎?
10. Do you think you can do a good job?
你認為你可以把工作做好嗎?
11. What can you do for us (for this company)?
你對我們公司能有什么貢獻?
12. It certainly is, young lady. The atmosphere is pleasant, but the work is hard. Mighty hard.
對了,小姐,氣氛很愉快,可是工作是艱難的`。
13. No need to “sir” me, Miss lee, Just relax and make yourself at home. We like our employees to feel like one, big, happy family. So you want to go to work for us, eh?
李小姐,你不用“先生”,“先生”的,輕松一點。我愿意我們的員工覺得這是一個快樂大家庭。那么,你想要來工作,嗄?
14. Are you free to go on business trip?
你出差旅行有沒有牽掛?
15. This job opening is not on this city. Are you willing to work in places other than Hong Kong?
這個工作不是在本港,你愿意在別的地方工作嗎?
16. You’ll be on the road a lot if you take this job. Is that satisfactory?
假如你要接受這個工作,你大部分時間都要在外邊奔跑,這樣你覺得可以嗎?
17. You will have to travel frequently if you accept this position?
你要是接受這個職位的話,你得要經常出差的。
18. This job offers you $5,000 a month. Would you be interested?
這個工作月薪5000元,你對它有興趣嗎?
19. Your starting pay is $2,000 a month. For women there is a one day sick leave a month or twelve days a year.
你月薪從兩千元起薪,包吃包住,女職員每月可以請一天病假,或者按年請十二天假也可以。
20. You will be put on probation during your training period, which means your employment may be terminated at any time until you have completed the program and we feel that your are competent.
在你接受訓練的這段期間是試用階段,意思就是說,在你受訓結束之前,你可能隨時被解聘。
21. This job occasionally involves some traveling. We give you allowance for all traveling expenses.
這個工作需要你出差旅行,我們會負擔一切開支及差旅費的。
22. Since you have just graduated and are inexperienced in this field we can only offer you $3,000 a month to start. However, if you do well we will give you raises to commensurate with your ability.
因為你剛剛畢業,而且在這一方面又沒有經驗,我們只能在開始一個月給你三千元?墒悄阋龅煤茫覀儠凑漳愕牟拍芙o你加薪。
23. You’ll be hired as a temporary employee first. In six months time we will put you on our regular staff.
我們先按臨時雇員錄用你,六個月后我們把你升為正式職員。
24. The starting salary is not high, but the fringe benefits are many and there will be many opportunities for advancement. Both your position and salary will be reconsidered after only six months.
剛開始薪金不會太高,不過福利很多,同時升遷的機會也多。六個月后你的職位和薪金都可能會調整。
25. If we decided to hire you, when could you start working (work)?
假如我們決定錄用你的話,你什么時候可以開始上班?
26. When would it be convenient for you to begin work?
你什么時候開始上班比較方便?
27. You are hired. When will you start to work?
好,你可以做。你什么時候開始做?
28. That’s the way I like to hear young people talk. I think you’ll make a valuable addition to our staff. When can you start?
我喜歡青年人這么說話,我想你會成為一個很有用的員工,你什么時候可以開始上班?
29. Thank you for coming in! We should know by next Wednesday whom we want to hire. If we decide to accept you we’ll notify you by mail.
謝謝你來,到下星期三我們就應該知道我們要用哪一位了。假如我們要是決定用你的話就寫信通知你。
30. Thank you very much for coming in to see us. It has been a real pleasure talking with you.
謝謝你來見我們,今天和你見面談得非常愉快。
31. Leave your telephone number before you leave. We’ll call you if anything comes up.
臨走把電話號碼留下,要是有事我們就給你打電話。
32. You are hired. Please report to the personnel office April first at eight o’clock in the morning.
你已經被錄用了,請你在四月一日早晨八點鐘到人事部報到。
求職應征英語面試會話 篇2
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
(我已經完成個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to yourpany in the future.
(我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
(你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school trainingbined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multitasked individual?
(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?)
Q:Do you work well under stress or pressure?
(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
(這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)
結語:面試這一環節對于求職找工作來說是十分重要的`,所以一定要認真的去對待。以上是小編整理收集的英語面試口語全部內容,希望對大家有所幫助,謝謝閱讀!
求職應征英語面試會話 篇3
What experience do you have for this kind of job?
你有過和這種工作相關的經歷嗎?
Here is a copy of resume. Please have a look.
這是我的簡歷,請您過目。
How long have you been at your present place of employment?
你目前的工作干了多久?
I have fifteen years' experience in the education field.
我在教育領域有15年的工作經驗。
I am looking for a job more suitable to my talents and that can satisfy my desire to be constantly challenged.
我正在尋找一份工作,不僅能夠更多地發揮我的.才能,而且又能滿足自己不斷尋求挑戰的愿望。
What salary expectations do you have?
你期望的薪水是多少?
What kind of salary did you have in mind?
你想要的薪水是多少?
Nothing less than six figures.
不少于六位數。
Tell me about your educational background.
告訴我你的教育背景。
I graduated form Harvard with honors.
我從哈佛大學畢業,成績優異。
Why do you feel you're qualified for this job?
為什么覺得自己適合這份工作?
I've worked in this profession for the past few years and I'm well-known in the industry.
我在這個領域已經工作了好幾年,在此行業中也是很有知名度的。
求職應征英語面試會話 篇4
Tom:
That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars to be covered. Let’s meet each other half way once more, then the gap will be closed and our business completed.
這樣還剩下20美元的`差額呀。我們再一次各讓一半吧。這樣差額就可消除,生意也就做成了。
Elly:
You certainly have a way of talking me into it. All right, let’s meet half way again.
你真有辦法,把我說服了。好吧,我們再各讓一半。
Tom:
I’m glad we’ve come to an agreement on price. We’ll go on to the other terms and conditions at our next meeting.
雙方在價格上達成了協議,我感到很高興。在下一次談判中,我們再研究其他條款。
Elly:
Yes, there’s one other point I wish to clear up.
好。不過我還想澄清另一個問題。
Tom:
What is it?
什么生意?
Elly:
My friends in business circles all seem to be of the opinion that the U.S. import and export corporations have become more flexible in doing business recently.
商界的許多朋友好像覺得美國的進出口公司在貿易中做法更加靈活 了。
Tom:
Yes, they’re right. In fact, we have either restored or adopted international practices in our foreign trade.
正是這樣。生意實上,最近我們在國際貿易中恢復或采用了國際慣例和習慣做法。
【求職應征英語面試會話】相關文章:
求職應征的英語面試會話12-07
經典英語面試會話03-21
求職面試英語口語會話09-19
應征面試英語--商務英語07-31
求職英語會話交流08-01
禮儀英語:職場會話11-12
求職面試的英語對話04-03
高級白領必備英語基本會話06-25
辦公室英語:Apologies(會話篇)07-31