1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 外企面試英語口語

        時間:2020-11-30 15:04:00 Interview 我要投稿

        外企面試英語口語集錦

          Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

        外企面試英語口語集錦

          你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

          A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

          依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

          Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

          對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

          A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

          我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。

          Q:Why did you leave your last job?

          你為什么離職呢?

          A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.

          我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

          A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

          opportunity for advancement.

          我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

          Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

          你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

          A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

          憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

          A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.

          依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

          Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?

          你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

          A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

          我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

          Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

          你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?

          A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

          我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

          Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

          你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

          A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

          我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

          Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure?

          你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

          A: Yes, I think so.

          A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.

          這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

          Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?

          你個性上最大的特點是什么?

          A: Helpfulness and caring.

          樂于助人和關心他人。

          A: Adaptability and sense of humor.

          適應能力和幽默感。

          A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

          樂觀和友愛。

          Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

          你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

          (pause a few seconds)

          (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

          A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

          他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

          A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

          他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

          Q:What personality traits do you admire?

          你欣賞哪種性格的人?

          A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.

          誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

          A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit.

          有"實際行動"的人。

          Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

          作為行政人員,你有什么樣的`領導才能?

          A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

          我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標

          A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

          我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。

          Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

          你通常如何處理別人的批評?

          A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

          沉默是金。不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。

          A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

          我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

          Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

          在工作中,什么事令你不高興?

          A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

          胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。

          A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

          不能接受新思想的那些取。

          Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?

          你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

          A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

          我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。

          Q:How do you handle your failure?

          你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

          A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

          我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

          Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

          什么會讓你有成就感?

          A:Doing my best job for your company.

          為貴公司竭力效勞。

          A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

          盡我所能,完成一個項目。

          Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?

          假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?

          A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

          我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。

          A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

          我樂意捐給教育機構。

          Q: What is most important in your life right now?

          眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

          A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.

          對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。

          A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.

          希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。

          Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

          你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?

          A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

          薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。

          A: (假如你有家眷,可以說:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

          坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。

        【外企面試英語口語集錦】相關文章:

        外企面試用英語口語集錦11-08

        2016外企面試英語口語集錦07-05

        外企面試用英語口語集錦08-31

        2016外企面試英語口語集錦07-04

        外企面試英語口語集錦范例11-30

        外企面試英語口語匯集06-27

        如何搞定外企面試英語口語?11-08

        外企英語口語面試注意問題09-07

        外企面試英語口語不好怎么辦06-23

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>