商業談判英語
商業談判英語
It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。
We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望盡快得到你們的答復。
We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我們期待你們的`盡快答復。
We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。
We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你們盡早進行結算。
Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感謝您的早日結算。
We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望盡快解決債權問題。
We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .
希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。
We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。
相關內容請繼續訪問應屆畢業生職場英語
【商業談判英語】相關文章:
如何用英語進行商業談判07-21
商業合作談判實例06-28
用英語談判02-26
會議談判英語11-26
職場英語之談判12-12
外貿英語談判-12-13
外貿談判商檢英語11-26
外貿英語談判11-20
談判英語的技巧11-18