英語面試中的薪酬對話
1.慣用口語句子:
How would you describe your personality?
你怎樣描述自己的個性?
I always take the initiative in every situation and I am aggressive.
我辦事主動,有進取心,
describe v. 描述,描繪
personality n. 個性,人格
initiative n. 主動
aggressive a. 有進取心的,有閑勁的
What's your greatest strength?
你最大的長處是什么?
I manage my time perfectly so that I can always get things done on time.
我極懂分配時間,因此總能準時完成任務。
What are your weak points?
你的缺點是什么?
I'm afraid I'm a perfectionist.
恐怕我是個完美主義者。
perfectionist n. 完美主義者
Why do you want to work for us?
你為什么想來我們公司工作?
Frankly speaking. I’m interested in being an assistant.
垣率地說,是因為我對助理工作很感興趣。
assistant n. 助理,助手
What kind of salary are you looking for?
你期望拿到什么樣的薪水?
What would you offer to someone with my qualifications and potential?
對于與我同等條件和潛力的人你們會給多少?
What is the normal salary range in this company for this type of work?
對于貴公司的這類工作,標準的薪水范圍是多少?
potential n. 潛力,潛能
What is the salary that you expect while on probation?
在試用期間,你期望工資是多少?
In this period.I can only get the basic salary.
這期間我只拿基本工資即可。
probation n. 試用期,見習期
How does 3,000 yuan per month sound to you?
你覺得月薪三千元怎么樣?
Is it negotiable?
有商量的`余地嗎?
negotiable a. 可商量的,可商議的
Do you have any other questions?
你還有其他問題嗎?
I was wondering if there is any chance of promotion
我想知道是不是有升職的機會。
Do you have a retirement plan?
你們有退休福利計劃嗎?
Are there paid holidays?
有帶薪假期嗎?
May I ask something about the salary and benefits in your company?
我能問一下工資和福利方面的事情嗎?
promotion n. 升職,晉升
retirement n. 退休
benefit n. 附加福利(工資之外的各種津貼和補助)
When Will I know your decision?
我什么時候才能知道你們的決定?
Within a week.
一周之內。
2.實用對話
Salary and Benefits工資和福利待遇
Interviewer: Do you have any other questions?
面試官:你還有其他問題嗎?
Betty: Yes, may I ask something about the salary and
benefits in your company?
貝蒂:有,我能問一下貴公司工資和福利方面的事情嗎?
Interviewer: According to' our regulations, you will be on probation for the first three months.
面試官:根據我們的規定,頭三個月是試用期。
Betty: What is the salary while on probation?
貝蒂:試用期的工資是多少?
Interviewer: In this period, you can only get the basic salary. 2,500 yuan per month.
面試官:這期間只發放基本工資,也就是每個月二千五百元。
Betty: That sounds fine.
貝蒂:聽上去不錯。
Interviewer: The salary will be deposited into the bank on the 15th of every month Your salary will be raised every year in
October, depending on your performance evaluation. You can get a bonus once a year, and it is normally in December.
面試官:你的工資每月十五號會存入銀行。每年十月份會有一次加薪,這取決于對你業績的評估。獎金每年一次,一般在十二月發放。
Betty: Are-there paid holidays?
貝蒂:有帶薪假期嗎?
Interviewer: Yes, You may enjoy a seven-day paid holiday in the first Year. After that, you can have two more days each year.
面試官:有,第一年你可以享受七天帶薪假期。之后每年增加兩天。
3.詳細解說
1.“according to”為介詞短語,在這里表示“按照,依照”,例如:Everything went according to plan, and we arrived on time.(一
切都照計劃進行,我們準時到達。)另外,它還可以表示“根據(情況、數量等做某事)”,例如:You will be paid according to the amount of work you do.(你會根據你的工作量的多少得到報酬。)此外,它也可表示“根據(某物)所顯示,根據(某人)所說”,例如:You still owe $235,according to our records.(根據我們的記錄顯示,你還欠235
美元。) According to the police, his attackers beat him with a blunt instrument.(根據警察所說,攻擊他的人用一個鈍器打了他。
)
2.“on probation”的意思是“在試用期”。
3.“depend on sth.”在這里表示“取決于某物”,例如:The length of time spent exercising depends on the sport you are training
for.(鍛煉時間的長短取決于你在訓練什么運動項目。)
【英語面試中的薪酬對話】相關文章:
面試中的英語對話12-07
面試中簡單的英語對話12-07
英文面試薪酬對話11-17
面試的英語對話12-04
英語的面試對話12-02
英語對話面試12-06
面試英語:求職面試英語對話09-02
職場英語之薪酬交談對話11-26
英語面試常用的對話12-05