表達工資出錯的句子
Good morning. May I help you?
早上好,有什么事嗎?
Yes. There seems to be somemistakes in my pay check. I have worked for two weeks but this pay check is foronly one week.
是的,我的工資支票好像有些錯誤,我已經干了兩個星期,可這張支票支付了一個星期的工資。
Is it? Well, let me have a lookat your check and your pay stub, please. 是嗎? 好吧,請讓我看看你的支票和工資單存根。
OK, here it is.
好的,給你。
period ending: May 6th ,2009.When did you start working then?
工資周期截止日:2009年5月6日,那么你什么時候開始工作的?
On May 2nd.
是5月2日。
When did you fill out your time sheet?
你什么時候填寫考勤表的?
That's a May 6th.
那是5月6日。
All right. It's clear now. Yourcheck is correct, for one week.
好了,現在清楚了,你的支票是對的,只付了一個星期的`工資。
But I have worked till May 13th. Why is that not included?
可我已經工作到5月13日.為什么不包括在內呢?
Don't you know we`re paid every other week?
你不知道我們是隔周發薪水的嗎?
Yes, I know, but I actually haveworked two weeks by the pay day.
我知道,但是到發薪日我實際上已經工作了兩周了。
That's true, but the second week is not shown on your time sheet. And we payonly according to the hours written on the time sheep.
對啊,不過第二周在你的考勤表上沒有顯示,我們只按考勤表上填寫的時間付工資。
So that's why.
啊,原來是這樣。
Next Friday, when you fill outyour time sheet, you`ll have two weeks on it. And on May 27th, you`ll get paidfor the two weeks.
下周五,當你填寫考勤表時,你的表上就有兩個星期了,到5月27號.你就可以拿到這兩個星期的工資了。
I see. Well, I've taken too much of your time. Sorry for that, and thank youvery much.
我明白了,好吧.很抱歉占用你這么多時間,謝謝啦。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
【表達工資出錯的句子】相關文章:
工資下滑的英文表達11-18
中級口譯容易出錯的經典句子08-19
商務日語中拒絕和指出錯誤的表達08-29
最低工資英文的表達11-16
十個容易出錯的英語句子11-26
日工資文英文表達解析11-16
表達悲傷的古風句子12-02
表達相思的古風句子09-17
表達心情的搞笑句子11-11