- 相關推薦
英語禮儀-實戰對話篇
F: Welcome aboard!F: 歡迎你來本公司工作!
C: Thank you,I'm delighted to be working here,Mr.Buchwald.It's a pleasure to meet you again.
C: 謝謝。我很高興能來這里上班,布華奇先生。我很榮幸再見到您。(后一句可以用于面試的時候已經見過的某人)
F: Call me Buck,will you?My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody call me Buck.It's easier.
F: 叫我布客就可以了,好嗎?我的全名是雷奇納客.布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。
C: I would hesitate to call you anything but Mr.Buchwald.Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of the family name?
C: 除了布奇華先生之外,我不好直呼其他名字,替別人另外取綽號,不是很不禮貌嗎?
F: Well,President Eisenhower was known as Ike.Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.
F: 嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被昵稱為艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的名字。
F:It's been our tradition ever since the company was small.And don't worry about the disrespect business.OK?
F:在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?
C:I'll try.
C:我會試試看。
F:Good.But when there are outsiders,like business people from other companies,it might be good practice to address your higher-ups as Mr.,Ms.orwhatever is appropriate.
F:好。不過。如果有外人在時,如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司為先生、小姐或任何適當的稱謂。
F:To the outside world,our custom may be interpreted as a singn of flippancy or lax discipline.Get it?
C:對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的和紀律松懈的表現。明白嗎?
C:Yes,sir.
C:是的,先生。
F:(laughing)And don't sir me either.Now I'll show you your private office.
F:(笑著說)也不要叫我先生,F在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。
F: Now,this is our office block.We have all the administrative deparatments in it.Our office is on the third floor.
這是我們的辦公大樓,所有的行政機構都在里面。我們的辦公室在三樓。
C: Shall I meet my colleagues?
C:我能見見同事嗎?
F: Sure, come with me.
F:當然可以,跟我來。
F: Yi Di, I would like you to meet our new comer, C, he just graduated from Tsinghua University.
F:易迪,我向你介紹一位新同事C,他剛剛從清華大學畢業。
Yi Di: Nice to meet you.
易迪:很高興見到你。
C: I am new to the working world and would appreciate your guidance.
C:我沒有什么工作經驗,請你多指教。
Yi Di: That's all right, I will try my best to assist if you need any help.
易迪:別客氣,如果需要幫忙,我會盡力的。
C: Great!
C:太好了。
F: Well, as other guys are still not in, I'll introduce you to them later.
F:其他人還沒來,我晚些時候介紹給你。
C: All right.
C:好的。
后來C自己偶遇一位同事M。
M:Is this you first day to our office?
M:你是第一天來上班嗎?
C:Yes, I am the new comer.I'm reporting for work today,and I guess I am a little anxious to get here.
C: 是的,我是新來的。我今天來報到,我感覺自己有點緊張。
M:Relax。What's your position?
M: 別擔心。你是做哪方面工作的?
C: I was hired by the Personnel Section and told to report here to work as a secretary.
C: 人事部讓我到這里報到上班做秘書。
M:oh, welcome
M: 歡迎。
【英語禮儀-實戰對話篇】相關文章:
商務禮儀英語對話11-11
經典的英語面試對話07-06
攻克面試實戰:求職英語20天07-07
外貿英語實戰匯總:第7篇07-29
外貿英語實戰匯總:第9篇07-29
英語面試的情景對話12-30
爆笑英語笑話對話10-28
英語笑話對話大全12-30
英語電話面試對話12-09
英語模擬面試對話11-28