1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

        時間:2023-04-03 20:01:00 禮儀英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

          一、選桌篇

        禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!

          Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. A table for two?

          晚上好,女士,先生。要兩人用餐的桌子嗎?

          Guest: Yes, please. Could we have a table over there by the window?

          是的。我們可以坐那邊靠窗的桌子嗎?

          Waiter: I'm sorry, it's already reserved. Would you like this table?

          對不起,那張已有人預訂了。這張可以嗎?

          Guest: Ok, we'll take this one.

          好的,那我們就要這張。

          Waiter: Ok. Are you ready to order, sir?

          好的。先生,可以點菜了嗎?

          二、套餐篇

          1、經典套餐

          Guest: I think I'd prefer a full-course meal.

          我想我喜歡套餐。

          Waiter: All right. And you, madam?

          好的。您要點什么,女士?

          Guest: I don't want to have a full meal. May I have a steak, please?

          我不想要套餐,請給我1份牛扒好嗎?

          Waiter: Certainly. How would you like it prepared? Rare, medium or well-done?

          好的。您希望牛排怎么做?嫩點,適中還是全熟?

          Guest: Medium, please. And what kind of soup do you serve?

          適中。另外,你們供應什么湯?

          Waiter: We have clear and cream soups of your choice.

          我們有清湯和奶油湯供您選擇。

          Guest: Cream soup sounds good. Get me one, Please.

          奶油湯聽起來不錯,給我來1份吧。

          Waiter: Just a moment, please.

          請稍等。

          2、快餐套餐

          Waiter: Can I take your order?

          您要點什么?

          Guest: I'll take two value meals.

          我要兩份超值套餐。

          Waiter: What kind of drink do you want with your meal?

          您要什么飲料?

          Guest: One Coco Cola and the other orange juice, please.

          請來一份可口可樂和一份橙汁。

          Waiter: You can super-size your meal for only 4 yuan.

          多加4元,您可以換成特大號套餐。

          Guest: Yes, I'd like that.

          好吧,那么我就要特大號的。

          Waiter: Anything for dessert, like an apple pie or ice cream?

          您要不要甜點,如蘋果派或冰激凌?

          Guest: No, thanks. I think I'm going to need some iced water.

          不用,謝謝,我想我還需要一點冰水。

          Waiter: We charge 5 yuan for water.

          冰水要5元。

          Waiter: That's fine. Could you give me some more napkins and some sweet-and-sour sauce and pepper?

          好的,請多給我幾張紙巾和一些甜酸醬及胡椒,好嗎?

          Waiter: Sure.

          好的。

          三、飲料篇

          Waiter: Good afternoon, sir. Would you like a drink first?

          下午好,先生。您想先來點飲料嗎?

          Guest: I'd like some beer. What kind a beer do you have?

          我想來點啤酒,你們有什么啤酒?

          Waiter: We have Local and Heineken, which kind do you prefer?

          我們有本地啤酒和健力士,您喜歡哪一種?

          Guest: Heineken, please.

          健力士。

          Waiter: One Heineken.

          一支健力士。

          四、主菜篇

          1、牛排

          Waiter: May I take your order, sir?

          我可以為您點菜了嗎,先生?

          Guest: Yes, please. I like a country style salad.

          好的,我想要一份家鄉沙律。

          Waiter: What dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have French and Italian.

          您想要什么沙律醬呢?我們有法汁和意大利汁。

          Guest: Italian please. Then I'd like a sirloin steak.

          意大利醬,然后來一份西冷扒。

          Waiter: I'm sorry. Our sirloin steak is sold out. Would you like to try our beef tenderloin? It is also very good.

          對不起,我們的西冷扒賣完了,嘗嘗我們的牛柳,好嗎?那也一樣美味。

          Guest: All right. I'll take that.

          好的,就要那個。

          Waiter: How would you like your tenderloin?

          請問要幾成熟呢?

          Guest: Medium.

          五成熟(半熟)。

          Waiter: What sauce would you like to go with your beef? We have black pepper Sauce and......

          您的牛肉要配什么汁?我們有黑椒汁和......

          Guest: Black pepper sauce please. That's all.

          黑椒汁?梢粤。

          Waiter: So, you have ordered a country style salad with Italian dressing. A beef tenderloin, medium, with black pepper sauce, is that right?

          您點了一份家鄉沙律配意大利醬,一份牛肉配黑椒汁,五成熟的。

          Guest: Yes.

          是的。

          2、海鮮

          Waiter: Mrs. Howard, May I take your order?

          霍華德夫人,我可以為您點菜了嗎?

          Guest: May I have a look at the menu first?

          我可以先看看菜譜嗎?

          Waiter: Sure, Please take your time. I'll be back to take your order.

          可以,請慢慢看,我回頭為你點菜。

          Guest: Waiter, I'd like Stewed Codfish.

          服務員,我想要燴鱈魚。

          Waiter: I'm very sorry. That dish is not available (sold out) now. May I suggest the lamb chop? It is also tasty. Would you like to try it?

          非常抱歉,那樣菜式現在沒有供應(已賣完),可否嘗試羊腿?那道菜也是非常美味的,要不要試一試呢?

          Guest: OK, and a grilled salmon with strawberry vinegar.

          好吧,再來一份草莓醋汁扒鮮三文魚。

          Waiter: I'm afraid it will take some time for this dish. About 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?

          這道菜恐怕要費些時間,大約25分鐘,您介不介意等多一會兒呢?

          Waiter: For 20 yuan more you can have a half delicious, grilled lobster. Would you like to try it?

          您只需另加20元就可以品嘗半只美味扒龍蝦,想不想試一下?

          Guest: It's sounds fine, we'll take it.

          聽上去不錯,我們試一下吧。

          Waiter: Would you like a bottle of white wine to go with your lobster?

          要不要來一瓶白葡萄酒來配龍蝦呢?

          Guest: Yes. I'd like that.

          好的。

          Waiter: You have ordered two main dishes. Would you like it served together or separately?

          您點了兩道主菜,請問是需要一起上,還是分開上呢?

          Guest: Separately, please.

          分開上。

          Waiter: Thank you very much. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.

          謝謝。您的菜30分鐘后送到。

          Guest: Thank you.

          謝謝。

        【禮儀英語點菜,你得會一點!】相關文章:

        從點菜測你創業能力03-27

        如何用英語點菜?11-11

        點菜測試你是否適合創業03-21

        從點菜看出你是否能創業03-08

        得焦慮癥了你會宣泄嗎?05-17

        測試:從點菜中判斷你是否適合創業03-18

        你的囤積癥得治06-23

        你的簡歷能得幾分?11-07

        電梯里的公共禮儀你會嗎?-公共區域禮儀11-11

        你這么自戀,是病,得治01-10

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>