- 相關推薦
初次見面禮儀商務英語對話
在商務場景中,流利的英語口語可以幫助你與國際合作伙伴更好地溝通,拓展商機,提升職場競爭力。下面是小編整理的初次見面禮儀商務英語對話,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助到大家。
初次見面禮儀商務英語對話
小陳在北京的一家美國公司工作了一個月。今天下午他有機會見到公司總裁。第一次見面怎么才能給美國老板留下一個好印象呢?他決定去和Mary談談。
(Office ambience)
陳:Mary,我下午會見到總裁,這是第一次見面,你說我要注意些什么事呀?
M: 第一次的印象,first impression,是很重要。美國人說,You never get a second chance to make a first impression. 最初的印象只有一次,決沒有第二次機會。
陳:第一次印象的重要性我知道,問題是怎么才能給人留下好印象。
M:根據一項研究,人們在初次見面時對一個人的評價有55% 是根據他所看到的。
陳:這不是只看表面嘛?打扮漂亮就行了嗎?
M:不是打扮漂亮,而是打扮得體。你今天不是會見到總裁嗎?我們就來看看你有什么地方需要改進的吧
M: 首先,hair should be well maintained.嗯,你的頭發梳得很整齊美觀。 有的人既不洗頭,也不梳頭,那是非常不禮貌的。
陳:對了,我注意到我們辦公室里的美國男同事好像天天剃胡子。我不是天天剃胡子的。我年紀輕,沒多少胡子,人家看不出來。
M:我就看出來你今天沒有剃胡子。 Unshaved look does not work for others.對了,我早上看你帶著領帶,怎么沒有啦?你要去見總裁,領帶一定要帶。
陳:噢,我到了辦公室,我把它取下來了。
M:在辦公室里放松一會兒是可以的,但是要去見某人或出去辦事,ties should be correctly tied.你一會兒千萬別忘了把領帶帶上。
陳:行,行,我一會兒剃一下胡子,帶上領帶就齊了。
M:等等,一般人還會看你的腿和鞋子。哎,你的褲子太長,褲腿都拖在地上了。Pants should not drag on the floor.
陳:啊呀,我知道,可我媽沒時間給我改短嘛。
M:你這雙鞋是新的吧,很干凈,擦得很亮。Shoes should be polished and in good condition.
陳:喲,那我褲子太長,怎么辦哪?
M:別著急,你不是下午才見總裁嗎?趕快回家去換條褲子。還有,千萬把白襪子給換了。Never wear white sox.
陳:啊呀,還不讓穿白襪子,規矩還真多。你看,我一緊張把你剛才說的都忘了?,再說一遍。
M:Hair should be well maintained; face well shaved; ties properly tied; pants should not drag the floor; shoes should be polished. And no white sox, please.
商務英語常用口語對話
1. 自我介紹
在商務場合,自我介紹是必不可少的,特別是在初次見面時。你可以這樣介紹自己:
- Hi, Im Alex from ABC Company. 嗨,我是ABC公司的Alex。
- Nice to meet you, Im Sarah, the marketing manager. 很高興認識你,我是市場經理Sarah。
- Hello, Im John, the project leader for the new product development. 你好,我是新產品開發的項目負責人John。
2. 商務英語常用對話,詢問對方公司和職務
當你與新的商務伙伴見面時,可以用以下口語詢問對方的公司和職務:
- What company are you from? 你是哪家公司的?
- What do you do at XYZ Corporation? 在XYZ公司你負責什么工作?
- Could you tell me your position in the company? 能告訴我你在公司里的職務嗎?
3. 提出建議和想法
在商務討論中,表達自己的建議和想法是非常重要的商務英語常用句子。你可以這樣說:
- I have an idea about how to improve our sales strategy. 我有一個關于如何改進銷售策略的想法。
- We should consider expanding into the Asian market. 我們應該考慮進入亞洲市場。
- What if we offer a special discount for bulk orders? 如果我們為大宗訂單提供特別折扣怎么樣?
4. 商務會議用語
參加商務會議時,你可能會用到以下商務英語常用口語表達:
- Lets get started. 讓我們開始吧。
- Can I have everyones attention, please? 請大家注意一下。
- Id like to propose a new agenda item. 我想提議一個新的議程項。
5. 談論業務進展
商務交流中,談論業務進展和成果是必不可少的,你可以這樣表達:
- Our sales have been steadily increasing in the past quarter. 我們過去一個季度的銷售一直在穩步增長。
- Weve successfully closed a major deal with a new client. 我們已經成功與一個新客戶達成了一筆重要的交易。
- The project is on track and we expect to meet the deadline. 項目進展順利,我們預計會按時完成。
現在走上社會繼續學英語,壓力還是蠻大的,就是奔著效果去的,考察的也主要是教學質量和性價比這兩個點。跟對老師,找對方法至關重要。
具體英語培訓機構哪家最好,估計誰也說不準,我分享一下我自己學的、有效果的高途英語,可以自己試聽看課堂是否適合,自己的直觀感受才是最靠譜的。
主要特色就是外教幫你測試英語水平,糾正口語發音,幫你定制學習計劃,所有課程都是在線外教一對一模式,上課有海歸輔導老師提醒,服務挺不錯。一節課最低30元,如果買課的話,還會贈送一些課時,算是很劃算的。
我個人目前也算是口語提升非常明顯了,敢說英語了,而且語感好很多,在高途英語1節課25分鐘,完全做到了因材施教,針對性提升英語短板,值得試試!
6. 商務郵件常用語
在商務郵件中,你可能用到以下常用語:
- Im writing to inquire about the status of the order. 我寫信是想了解訂單的進展情況。
- Thank you for your prompt reply. 謝謝您的及時回復。
- Please find attached the updated report. 附件是最新的報告。
7. 商務社交場合
在商務社交場合,你需要用到以下口語表達:
- Cheers to a successful collaboration! 為成功的合作干杯!
- Its been a pleasure working with you. 和你一起工作很愉快。
- I hope we can meet again soon. 希望我們能早日再見面。
商務英語實用50句
1.Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。
2.In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。
3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。
4.We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。
5.Its our hope to continue withconsiderable business dealing with you.
我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。
6.We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。
7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。
8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliestconvenience.
我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。
9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。
10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。
11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。
12.I hoped we can cooperate happily希望我們合作愉快。
13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.希望我們能夠繼續合作。
14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。
15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.
希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。
16.lt is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。
17.We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.
希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。、
18.We hope to receive yourimmediate answer.
希望盡快得到你們的答復。
19.We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
我們期待你們的盡快答復。
20.We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.
希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。
21.We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你們盡早進行結算。
22.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感謝您的早日結算。
23.We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望盡快解決債權問題。
24.We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。
25.We expect that you will offer us alower price as soon as possible.
我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。
26.We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。
27.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。
28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.
我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。
29.I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。
30.We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。
31.This model of typewriter is efficientand endurableeconomical and practical for middle school students.
此款打印機高效,耐用,經濟特別適合與中學生使用。
32.The computer we produced ischaracterized by its high qualitycompact
sized,energy-saving and italso easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
我們生產的電腦以高品質,結構緊湊,節能,學習操作簡易而著稱。
33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。
34.You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。
35.This product will pay its own way in a year.此機器可以維持使用一年。
36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
使用這臺機器6個月就可收回投資成本。
37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.我們的工程師設計的包裝物卡片精致而實用。
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry aroundespecially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
這款自行車可以折疊成一半那么大,便于手提,特別適用與旅行或交通擁擠時。
39.The maximum speed of this kind ofvariable speed bicycle is 30 K/H.
這款賽車速度最快可達30公里每小時。
40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
此機構設備結構簡單,因此故障少,便于維護。
41.Compared with other brandsthis kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
與其他品牌相比,這種輪胎使用高品質橡膠,磨損小,耐用。
42.This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
此輪胎可在濕滑路面正常使用。
43.This material has a durable and easy-to clean surface.
這種材料便于清洗,且耐用。
44.This kind of air-conditioning system is
practical and economical for the needs of your company.
這種空調經濟耐用,適用與公司,企業。
45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
我們的產品質量卓越,是典型的東方式設計風格。
46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and bytraditionalskills我們的真絲衣物是由上等純絲為材料,以傳統手工技術制成。
47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
這類衣物既華麗而且極具鑒賞價值,享譽國內外。
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
我們的打印機由輕質的硬質合金制成,攜帶方便,經久耐用。
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the stvles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
我們向您推薦的這款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品種齊全,風格各異,以滿足貴國各種人群的不同需要。
50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made,I strongly recommended to you.
我向您強烈推薦,我們的產品具備您所想要的。
【初次見面禮儀商務英語對話】相關文章:
商務英語對話03-24
商務英語對話范文03-23
商務英語日常對話11-03
商務英語面試對話11-06
商務英語商業模擬對話01-21
商務英語情景口語對話精選01-21
商務英語口語對話01-22
常用商務英語談判對話10-09
談判商務英語實用對話06-10
商務英語之場景對話口語03-04