銀行英語教程Unit 12 向客戶提建議
方向標英語網為大家推出行業英語之銀行英語口語教程,對于客戶的需求,銀行職員往往可以給客戶一些建議,比如存款是活期的還是定期的等等。
銀行英語教程Unit 12 向客戶提建議
Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be.
顧客:你好。我想開立一個帳戶,但我不知道要開哪種帳戶。
Clerk: Do you often deposit money and draw money ?
職員:您經常存錢和取錢嗎?
Customer: No, I do not. I just want to deposit my salary and use this account to pay the things I buy at department stores once a month.
顧客:不,我不經常存錢和取錢。我只想把工資存入并且用這個帳戶來支付每月一次在百貨商店所買的東西的帳款。
Clerk: So, it will be a good idea for you to open a checking account. Do you think so?
職員:那么您還是開立一個支票帳戶的好。您認為怎么樣?
Customer: All right ,if that account will make.
顧客:行,如果這個帳戶合適的話。
Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English is poor. Can you help me?
顧客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英語不太好,你能幫忙嗎?
Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you to tell me what you want to do.
職員:很高興為您效勞,但我想您最好告訴我您想要干什么。
Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchange memo.
顧客:啊,我想兌換些錢,但不知道怎樣填寫兌換水單。我不會看英文。
Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?
職員:您能把您的護照給我,并把您的名字寫在這張紙上嗎?
Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.
顧客:給你護照和姓名,我叫田中。
Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over there for a moment?
職員:好,我現在就為您填寫這張兌換水單。您請在那里坐一會行嗎?
Customer: I would like to. Thanks.
顧客:好的,謝謝。
Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?
職員:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考慮到以后要把沒有用完的人民幣兌換成日元呢?
Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.
顧客:是的',如果有沒用完的人民幣的話,就要換成日圓。
Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,
職員:那么,如果我還可以提一個建議的話,請您保管好您的這張兌換水單。
Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.
顧客:我會保管好的。謝謝。
Clerk: Not at all.
職員:不用謝。
【銀行英語教程Unit 12 向客戶提建議】相關文章:
CFO如何向領導提財務建議11-04
CFO應該如何向領導提財務建議08-21
對英語寫作提建議范文10-06
普拉提減肥教程2017最新11-03
銀行回答客戶問題常用英語口語08-26
2018英語專業四級考試提分建議08-20
關于學習英語的12個建議08-22
向客戶體驗服務商轉型08-27
如何成功地向客戶推銷自己?10-10
房產經紀人怎么向客戶提問09-16