商務交際中閃光的英語口語集錦
久仰!
I ve heard so much about you.
好久不見了!
Long time no see.
辛苦了!
You've had a long day. You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友們!
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
閣下(多用于稱呼大使)
Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
對您的'大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京過得怎么樣?
How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
歡迎美商來北京投資。
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
歡迎多提寶貴意見。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虛此行!
Its a rewarding trip!
您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
請代我問候王先生。
Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感謝光臨!
Thank you so much for coming.
歡迎再來!
Hope you'll come again.
歡迎以后多來北京!
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
請留步,不用送了!
I will see myself out, please.
多保重!
Take care!
祝您一路平安!
Have a nice trip!
【商務交際中閃光的英語口語集錦】相關文章:
商務交際中閃光的英語口語01-18
商務交際中閃光的英語口語有哪些01-18
商務交際的英語口語集錦01-16
商務交際英語口語方法12-20
商務交際中常用英語口語01-18
商務交際中的握手禮儀10-04
商務禮儀中的交際禮儀10-02
商務交際中的握手禮儀11-27
商務交際中的稱呼禮儀是什么10-03
商務交際英語口語中英文版12-20