1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 職場英語口語學習

        時間:2022-10-11 06:30:28 商務英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        職場英語口語100句學習

          1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我還要再確認嗎?

        職場英語口語100句學習

          2 Is there any earlier one?還有更早一點的嗎?

          3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please?請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

          4 Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?

          我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

          5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

          請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

          6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

          火車通行證有折扣嗎?

          7 May I reconfirm my flight?

          我可以確認我的班機嗎?

          8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

          他們全部不預訂的嗎?

          9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

          我一定要預訂座位嗎?

          10 May I see a timetable?我可以看時刻表嗎?

          11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

          12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

          你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

          13 Do you have any other flights?

          14 When would you like to leave?

          15 Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?

          16 Where can I make a reservation?

          我到哪里可以預訂?

          17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

          我需要預訂餐車嗎?

          18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

          19 Is this a daily flight?這是每日航班嗎?

          20 Excuse me. May I get by?

          對不起,我可以上車嗎?

          21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

          坐船到那里要花多少錢?

          22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消這票嗎?

          23 Check it to my final destination

          把它托運到我的目的地。

          24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

          25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

          把你的行李拿到行李房去。

          26 Please open your baggage.請把你行李打開。

          27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

          請你填寫這張入境卡。

          28 Let me see your passport, please.

          29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

          我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

          30 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.

          我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

          31 Its just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.

          如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

          32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

          我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          33 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.

          如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          34 Is there any way of ensuring well have enough time for our talks?

          我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

          35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

          那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

          36 Well leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

          如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

          37 Wed have to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.

          我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

          38 Thatll put us both in the picture.

          這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

          39 Then wed have some idea of what youll be needing.那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。

          40 I cant say for certain off-hand.

          我還不能馬上說定。

          41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

          有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

          42 Itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

          這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

          43 But wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

          44 Im afraid that wont be possible, much as wed like to. 盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          45 Weve got to report back to the head office.

          我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          46 Thank you for you cooperation.

          47 Weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

          這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

          我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          51 We really wish youll have a pleasant stay here.我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

          53 Welcome to our factory.

          54 Ive been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

          55 Youll know our products better after this visit.

          56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

          57 Then we could look at the production line.

          58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

          59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

          60 We are running on two shifts.

          我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

          61 Almost every process is computerized.

          幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

          62 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.

          工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

          63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

          所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。

          64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

          65 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。

          66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

          67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

          68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

          我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

          69 Is the production line fully automatic?

          生產線是全自動的嗎?

          70 What kind of quality control do you have?

          你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

          71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

          所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

          72 Whats your general impression, may I ask?

          73 Im impressed by your approach to business.

          你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

          74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.

          我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

          75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

          就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

          76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也許將來我們可以合作。

          77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

          78 The purpose of my coming here is to establishing trade relations with your company.

          我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

          79 We would be glad to start business with you.

          我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

          80 Id appreciate your kind consider ation in the coming negotiation.洽談中請你們多加關照。

          81 We are happy to be of help.我們很樂意幫忙。

          82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

          我保證通力合作。

          83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

          可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

          84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

          85 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也許對某些產品感興趣。

          86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

          剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

          87 Theyve met with great favor home and abroad.這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

          88 All these articles are best selling lines.

          所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

          89 Your desire coincides with ours.

          我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。

          90 No wonder youre so experienced.

          怪不得你這幺有經驗。

          90 No wonder youre so experienced.

          怪不得你這幺有經驗。

          91 Textile business has become more difficult since the competition grew.

          隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

          92 Could I have your latest catalogues?

          可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

          93 At what time can we work out a deal?

          我們什幺時候洽談生意?

          94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

          我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

          95 We also hope to expand our business with you.我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

          96 This is our common desire.

          這是我們的共同愿望。

          97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

          我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

          98 I've read, but I'd like to know more.

          我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

          99 Seeing is believing.百聞不如一見。

          100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

        【職場英語口語學習】相關文章:

        職場英語口語練習11-06

        職場必備的英語口語09-25

        商務職場英語口語語錄01-21

        職場英語口語100句11-19

        2016職場常用英語口語12-01

        職場面試英語口語11-27

        經典職場英語口語100句12-08

        職場英語口語培訓:常用英語口語句型11-29

        職場禮節商務英語口語03-25

        英語口語學習總結12-24

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>