1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 會議常用商務英語口語

        時間:2024-08-18 15:21:51 商務英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        會議常用商務英語口語

          在商務活動中,會經常那個接觸到關于會議的口語。為了幫助大家,小編整理了一些關于會議的商務英語口語,希望能對大家有所幫助!

        會議常用商務英語口語

          An office meeting has been scheduled, but Paul is running late.

          辦公室會議要按計劃開始了,但是保羅遲到了。

          He's asked Anna to take charge and start the meeting without him.

          他讓安娜主持會議,并且在他沒到場時開始。

          Here you go Anna, it's a print-out of the agenda for the meeting.

          給你,安娜,這是會議日程打印版。

          Thank you. Oh dear, I'm not sure if I know the right words to start meetings.

          謝謝。上帝,我不確定是否知道開始會議的正確用詞。

          Well, you can say something like: Thank you for coming.

          你可以像這么說:謝謝你們的到場。

          There are five items on the agenda today.

          今天的工作事項中有五件事要做。

          Items? It's a fancy way of saying 'things'.

          Items(事情)? 這是表達“事情”的另一種高級說法。

          Then you list them: Firstly, secondly, after that, and then, finally...

          然后你例舉出它們:首先,其次,之后,然后,最后……

          Yes, that's easy.

          是的,這樣很簡單。

          At the end there is often something called: Any other business.

          最后經常會說:還有其他事情嗎?

          Any other business?

          還有其他事情嗎?

          That's anything else that wasn't listed on the agenda, but that people want to talk about.

          這是指不在日程上,但是有人想要討論的其他事。

          I expect Tom will want to talk about how great he is and Denise will want to talk about her new hairdresser or something.

          我想湯姆會說他自己有多么出色,丹尼斯會想說她的新理發師之類的。

          Then when it's time for the meeting to end, you can say: Let's wrap up. It means 'Let's finish'.

          然后當會議要結束時,你可以說:Let's wrap up 意思是讓我們散會吧。

          To wrap up. OK, I'll do my best. Ooh, it's time, everyone is gathering.

          會議結束。好,我會盡力。時間到了,大家都來了。

          Thank you… thank you for coming.

          謝謝,感謝到場。

          Paul will be here soon, but he asked me to start the meeting.

          保羅馬上就到了,但他讓我先開始會議。

          There are...one, two, three, four items on the agenda today.

          今天的工作日程上有四件事。

          Firstly, the stock management systems.

          首先是庫存管理系統。

          Secondly, plans for a team-building activity.

          其次是團建活動計劃。

          After that, the colour of our new apples and finally any other business, before we can wrap up.

          之后是新蘋果的顏色問題,最后在會議結束前看看有沒有其他問題。

          Oh golly gosh, there you are, here I am, good. Hello everyone. Sorry I'm late.

          上帝,你們都在,我來了,很好。大家好,對不起我來晚了。

          I'd just opened the meeting.

          會議剛開始。

          Great. Remind me what the first item on the agenda is? Stock.

          很好,提醒我一下第一件會議要事是什么? 庫存。

          Stock? Stock, stock, stock. Ah yes, stock management systems, yes, right.

          庫存?庫存,庫存,庫存。是的,庫存管理系統,很好。

          Well, that's mainly to announce that we need to start developing a good stock management system so we can meet the huge demand I’m expecting for these laser-curved fruits.

          我們主要要講的是我們需要開發一個良性的庫存管理系統,這樣我們就能滿足激光曲線水果的巨大供需問題。

          Anna, I'd like you to lead on that.

          安娜,我希望你來負責。

          Me? You want me to be in charge of the stock management systems?

          我?你想讓我負責庫存管理系統嗎?

          Anna's had some excellent ideas already and I think she'll do a great job.

          安娜已經有一些很棒的想法了,我想她會做得很棒。

          For these new fruits, stock control will be key to supplying our customers with laser-curve oranges, laser-curve lemons, laser-curve pomegramates…

          對于這些新水果,庫存管控是為客戶供給這些激光曲線橙子、檸檬、石榴等的關鍵。

          Well, that was good news for Anna - but not surprising after all her hard work.

          這對安娜是好消息,但是經過她的刻苦努力,這并不令人感到驚訝。

          She opened the meeting well, too.

          她會議開啟的也很好。

          Here's a reminder of the phrases she used: Thank you for coming.

          這里提示一下她用過的表達:謝謝到場。

          There are four items on the agenda today.

          今天的會議日程里有四件事。

          Firstly...Secondly...After that...Then...And finally...Any other business.

          首先……其次……之后……然后……最后……其他事情。

          And then we can wrap up.

          散會。

          There's only one problem for Anna now, winning over Mr Ingle the warehouse manager – that won’t be easy.

          現在安娜只有一個問題了,說服庫房經理英格爾先生,這并不容易。

          Well, time for me to wrap up now. See you soon! Bye!

          是時間我要說再見了,待會兒見,再見。

        【會議常用商務英語口語】相關文章:

        外貿常用商務英語口語大全04-08

        商務中坐飛機常用的英語口語08-21

        商務英語口語01-22

        BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型201709-24

        商務職場英語口語語錄01-21

        加班商務英語口語10-29

        商務英語口語對話01-22

        常用的英語口語08-12

        商務英語口語詞匯09-03

        關于實用的商務英語口語06-22

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>