1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 少兒英語小故事《狐貍和山羊》

        時間:2024-06-24 05:10:10 少兒英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        少兒英語小故事《狐貍和山羊》

          你聽過狐貍和山羊的故事么?下面YJBYS小編為你收集整理了雙語版的狐貍和山羊的故事,又能看故事又能學習英語,一舉兩得,何樂而不為呢?

        少兒英語小故事《狐貍和山羊》

          The Fox and the Goat 狐貍和山羊

          A thirsty Fox looks for water.

          有一只口渴的狐貍在找水。

          It’s so hot today. And I’m so thirsty. There’s no water anywhere.

          今天真熱。而且我好渴啊!到處都沒有水。

          The Fox keeps looking. Far away, he sees something.

          狐貍不停的找,遠遠地他看到一些東西。

          Wait ! What’s that ? I think it’s a well. I’m saved ! There must be water there.

          等等!那是什么?我想那是口水井!我得救了!那里一定有水。

          The Fox runs towards the well. He is very happy.

          狐貍跑向水井。他非常高興。

          I was right. There’s lots of water here. It looks so cold and delicious. But how can I get the water? The well looks very deep. Oh, what shall I do ?

          我對了。這里有很多水?雌饋頉鏊挚煽。但是我怎么才能喝到水呢?水井看起來很深。哦,我該怎么辦?

          The Fox thinks and thinks .

          狐貍想了又想。

          I can’t stand it anymore. I’m too thirsty. I’ll just jump in . Here I go ! (splash)

          我再也忍不住了。我太渴了。我要跳進去。我要去啰!(啪唰)

          The Fox jumps into the well .

          狐貍跳入井中。

          It is so cool in here . The water tastes so fresh and cold . I can drink it all day . But wait a minute . This well is deeper than I thought . My paws can’t reach the top . Oh my ! Now I’m im big trouble . How can I get out ? There’s no one nearly . There’s no one to help me . What have I done ! Boo – hoo .這里好涼快。這水嘗起來又干凈又清涼。我可以喝它一整天?墒堑纫坏取_@井比我想象的深多了。我的手爪夠不到頂。我的天!現在我有麻煩了,我怎么出去呢?這附近沒有人。沒有人來救我。我做了什么事?嗚…嗚…

          The Fox is very scared . He can’t think of a way to get out of the well .

          狐貍非常害怕。他想不出任何跳離水井的方法。

          He cries all morning .

          他哭了整個早上。

          Then he hears a familiar voice from far away . Suddly , he has a good idea .

          然后他聽見遠遠傳來熟悉的聲音。突然,他想出一個好主意。

          I’m thirsty and hot , Where is the water ? I need a drink right now .

          我又渴又熱,水在哪里呢?我現在要喝點水。

          The Goat sees the same well .He walks towards the well.

          羊看到同一口井。他走向水井。

          Ahha ! There’s a well , I found some water ! I can have a drink there , Thank goodness !

          啊哈!有一口井。我看到一些水了!我可以在哪里喝一點水,感謝老天!

          The Goat gets closer to the well . He hears a familiar voice .

          羊靠近水井。他聽到一個熟悉的聲音。

          How are you today ,Goat ?

          你今天好嗎,羊?

          What was that ? Who said that? I don’t see anyone around. Where did the voice come from?

          那是什么?誰在說話?這附近我誰也沒看到啊。那聲音是從哪來的?

          The Goat keeps looking around . But can’t find anyone .

          羊不停地四處張望?墒钦l也沒看見。

          This is strange . I hear a voice , but there’s no one around .

          怪了,我聽到一個聲音,可是沒有人在這附近。

          I’m here , Goat , I’m inside the well .

          我在這里,羊,我在井里。

          Inside the well ? Whose voice was that ?

          在井里?那是誰的聲音?

          The Goat looks into the well .

          羊朝井里看去。

          Oh my goodness , Fox ! What are you doing down there ?

          哦,我的天啊,狐貍!你在下面做什么呀?

          I was thirsty . So I came down here for a drink .

          我很渴,所以我下來喝水。

          How is the water ? Is it fresh and cold ?

          井水怎么樣?它干凈和清涼嗎?

          Of course . The water down here is fantastic . It’s the best water I’ve ever tasted . And I’m enjoying it all by myself . 當然,這里的水真是太棒了。這是我喝過最棒的水了。而且都由我一個人享用。

          Well ,um , I’m thirsty , too . Can I come down and join you ? I just need one drink .

          哦,我也渴了。我可以下去跟你一起嗎?我只要喝一口就好了。

          Well , let me think about it .

          這個嗎,讓我想想。

          The Fox pretends to thinking about something .

          狐貍假裝思考一些事情。

          Come on , Fox , I’m your friend . Let me come down .

          拜托,狐貍,我是你的朋友,讓我下去吧。

          Well , all right , Just this once . I didn’t want to share the water with anyone . But since you are my friend , I’ll let you come down .

          嗯,好吧,就這么一次。我不想跟任何人分享這水?墒羌热荒闶俏业呐笥,我就讓你下來吧。

          Thanks a lot , Fox . You are too generous, I’m coming down now .

          感激不盡,狐貍。你真大方,我現在就下來。

          The Goat also jumps into the well and makes a big splash.

          羊也跳入井口并濺起了大水花。

          Welcome ,Goat , Try the water , How is it ?

          歡迎,羊,試試看這水,怎么樣啊?

          Mmm… it is delicious . This is the best water in the world . Thank you for sharing it with me .

          嗯…好喝。這是世界上最棒的水了。謝謝你讓我跟你一起分享。

          It’s nothing . I’m just glad you like it . But don’t you think it’s too crowded in here ? It was fine when I was alone . Now it’s too small .

          沒什么,我很高興你喜歡。不過你不覺得這里很擠嗎?當我一個人的時候,這里還可以,現在太小了。

          I’m sorry , shall I get out now ? 我很抱歉,我現在該出去了嗎?

          No , it’s okay . I’ve had enough water for today. I’ll be leaving now. You can drink some more.

          不,沒關系。我今天已經喝夠多的水了。我現在要走了,你可以多喝點。

          Thank you , Fox , You are too kind .

          謝謝你,狐貍,你人真好。

          Keep drinking. I’m just jump on your back and climb out now.

          繼續喝。我現在就猜著你的背出去。

          The Fox steps on the Goat’s back and swiftly gets out of the well .

          狐貍踩著羊的背迅速地爬出水井。

          Thank goodness , I’m out .

          感謝老天,我出來了。

          (echoing voice from the well)Are you there , Fox ? I’m finished drinking. I want to get out now. Help me up. please.

          (來自井里的聲音)你在哪里呀,狐貍?我喝完了。我現在要出去,請幫幫我。

          I’m sorry , Goat , I can’t help you. If I do . I might fall in again.

          對不起,羊。我不能幫你。如果我幫你,我可能會再掉下去。

          Please help me out , I’m not thirsty anymore. And it’s getting dark in here.

          請幫我出去。我不渴了。而且這里越來越黑了。

          That’s too hard , Goat. You should have thought of a way out before. Next time , think before you act, okay? I’m busy ,I must be going.

          那太糟了,羊。你應該事先就想到出來的辦法。下次,要三思而后行,好嗎?我很忙,我得走了。

          Do’t leave me here alone , Fox . I’m afraid , How can I get out by myself ?

          不要留下我一個人在這里,狐貍!我很害怕,我自己怎么出去?

          Trick another foolish animal like yourself. Good luck , Good-bye .

          騙騙像你這么愚蠢的動物吧!祝好運,再見。

          MORAL: Think carefull before you act .

          要三思而后行。

        【少兒英語小故事《狐貍和山羊》】相關文章:

        少兒英語故事:青蛙和牛03-19

        少兒英語寓言故事精選01-22

        少兒英語小笑話「四則」03-25

        少兒英語的學習重點和方法03-24

        我和普通話的小故事03-03

        少兒英語故事:Allen’s Fear03-28

        少兒英語故事:驕傲的小螞蟻03-24

        劍橋少兒英語和劍橋五級的區別03-27

        少兒英語學習中家長的擔憂和誤區03-19

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>