1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 悲傷時該如何用英語表達

        時間:2024-09-08 02:55:22 中教口語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        悲傷時該如何用英語表達

          每個人總有不開心的時候。事實上,你可能有時會出現悲傷的情緒。那么怎樣表達自己悲傷的感情呢?在你心情低落,或者面對心情沮喪的人的時候,你可以使用這些短語來表達自己的心情。

        悲傷時該如何用英語表達

          when you are down = when you feel sad

          心情不愉快

          feeling blue = feeling sad

          感到悲傷

          表達悲傷的結構:

          本部分所使用的例子,是利用現在進行時來表達說話時的悲傷心情。你可以在不同的時態中,使用這些表達。

          A.Informal

          非正式

          當你面對的是你的好友和家人時,可以使用這些非正式形式。S代表主語。

          1.S + be + feeling down about something

          (對······感到難過)

          I'm feeling down about work lately.

          近來工作的事讓我很沮喪。

          She's feeling down about her grades.

          她因為分數不理想而難過。

          2.S + be + upset about something

          (對······感到不愉快)

          I'm upset about my friends.

          我因為自己的朋友而感到苦惱。

          Tom's upset about his boss. He's too hard on him!

          湯姆因為老板而感到很郁悶。他太苛刻了!

          3.S + be + sad about something

          (為······感到難過)

          I'm sad about the situation at work.

          我為工作現狀感到難過。

          Jennifer's sad about her mother.

          詹妮弗為母親感到難過。

          B.Formal

          正式

          當你面對的是工作中的人,或者不太熟悉的人時,可以使用這些更為正式的形式。

          1.S + be + out of sorts

          (心情不佳)

          I'm sorry. I'm out of sorts today. I'll be better tomorrow.

          抱歉。我今天心情不太好。明天會恢復的。

          Peter is out of sorts today. Ask him tomorrow.

          皮特今天不太開心,明天問問他是怎么了。

          2.S + do not + feel well

          (心情不好)

          Doug doesn't feel well today.

          道格今天心情不太好。

          The staff doesn't feel well about the changes at work.

          員工對于工作上的變動而感到不快。

          Idioms Used to Express Sadness

          表達悲傷情緒的習語

          習語是與其字面意思不同的表達。也就是說,It's raining cats and dogs并不是就意味著天上下了狗和貓的雨!

          這里有一些常見的表達悲傷的習語。

          1.S + be + feeling blue about something

          (對某事感到難過)

          Jack is feeling blue about his relationship with his girlfriend.

          杰克為了女朋友的事感到難過。

          Our teaching said he was feeling blue about life last night.

          老師說他昨晚思考人生,悲從中來。

          2.S + be + in the dumps about something

          (對······感到沮喪)

          We're in the dumps about our financial situation.

          我們的財務狀況很不好。

          Kelly is in the dumps about her horrible job.

          凱麗對她糟糕的工作感到很沮喪。

          3.S + feel + down in the mouth about something

          (對······垂頭喪氣)

          Keith feels down in the mouth about his relationship.

          吉斯對于他的人際關系感到很沮喪。

          Jennifer is down in the mouth this month. I don't know what's the matter.

          詹妮弗這個月心情很是沮喪。我不知道是為了什么。

          How to Respond to Someone Who is Sad

          怎樣安慰悲傷的人

          當某人告訴你他們很難過時,表達你對他們的擔憂很重要。這里有一些常見的短語來表達你的心情。

          A.Informal

          非正式

          Bummer

          真糟糕。

          I feel you.

          我明白你的感受。

          Tough luck.

          真不走運。

          I can't believe that. That's horrible / disgusting / not fair

          我真是不敢相信。這真可怕/惡心/不公平。

          B.Formal

          正式

          I'm sorry to hear that.

          聽到這些我很難過。

          That's too bad.

          這真是太糟糕了。

          What can I do to help?

          我能為你做些什么嗎?

          Is there anything I can do for you?

          我能為你做些什么嗎?

          Would you like to talk about it?

          你想談談嗎?

          如果你看到某人很難過,但對方并未告訴你,你就可以使用下面的短語來使得別人開口傾訴他們的感受。當你在幫助心情悲傷的朋友或同事時,要確保多問一些幫助性的問題。

          What's the matter?

          出什么事了?

          You seem sad. Tell me all about it.

          你看起來很難過。跟我說說吧。

          Why the long face?

          為什么臉色這么差呀?

          Dialogues

          對話

          1.At Work

          工作中

          Colleague 1: Hi Bob. I'm feeling out of sorts today.

          你好,鮑勃。今天我心情不太好。

          Colleague 2: I'm sorry to hear that. What seems to be the problem?

          聽到這些我很難過。發生什么事了?

          Colleague 1: Well, I'm really upset about the changes at work.

          哦,我對工作上的變動感到很郁悶。

          Colleague 2: I know it's been difficult for everyone.

          我知道,每個人都不容易。

          Colleague 1: I just don't understand why they had to change our team!

          我只是不明白,為什么他們要重組我們的團隊!

          Colleague 2: Sometimes management does things we don't understand.

          有時候,管理部門就會做一些讓人難以理解的事。

          Colleague 1: It make no sense! I just don't feel well.

          這根本毫無意義!我感覺很不愉快。

          Colleague 2: Maybe you need some time off work.

          也許你需要從工作中抽出身來休息下。

          Colleague 1: Yes, maybe that's it.

          是,也許你說得對。

          Colleague 2: Is there anything I can do to help?

          我能為你做些什么嗎?

          Colleague 1: No, just talking about it makes things better.

          不,聊一聊就好了。

          Colleague 2: Feel free to talk anytime.

          隨時奉陪。

          Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.

          謝謝,太感激你了。

          Colleague 2: No problem.

          不客氣。

          2.Between Friends

          朋友之間

          Sue: Anna, what's the matter?

          安娜,你怎么了?

          Anna: Nothing. I'm fine.

          沒事,我很好。

          Sue: You seem sad. Tell me all about it.

          你看起來很難過。告訴我發生什么事了。

          Anna: OK, I'm in the dumps about Tom.

          好吧,我跟湯姆鬧得很不愉快。

          Sue: Bummer. What seems to be the problem?

          太糟糕了。發生什么事了?

          Anna: I don't think he loves me anymore.

          我覺得他不再愛我了。

          Sue: Really! Are you sure about that?

          真的嗎?你確定?

          Anna: Yes, I saw him yesterday with Mary. They were laughing and having a great time.

          是的,昨天我看到他跟瑪麗一起。他們倆說說笑笑,玩得可開心了。

          Sue: Well, maybe they were just studying together.

          哦,也許他們只是在一起學習呢。

          It doesn't mean he's leaving you.

          這并不意味著他要拋棄你了呀。

          Anna: That's what I keep telling myself. Still, I'm feeling blue.

          我也反復這樣告訴自己。但我還是感覺很傷心。

          Sue: Is there anything I can do?

          我能為你做些什么嗎?

          Anna: Yes, let's go shopping!

          有,陪我去購物吧!

          Sue: Now you are talking. A nice new pair shoes would help you feel much better.

          這才像話嘛。一雙漂亮的新鞋可以讓你心情變好的。

          Anna: Yes, maybe that's what I really need. Not a boyfriend, but some beautiful new shoes.

          是的,也許這才是我真正需要的。我需要的不是男朋友,而是一些漂亮的新鞋。

        【悲傷時該如何用英語表達】相關文章:

        如何用英語表達愛意?03-30

        如何用英語表達謝意03-06

        如何用英語表達激動之情02-27

        如何用英語進行演講?12-19

        如何用英語拒絕別人02-28

        生活口語如何用日語表達同意03-08

        生活口語如何用日語表達相信03-08

        演講時如何用眼神與觀眾交流12-31

        表達悲傷情緒常用的英語口語11-21

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>