- 相關推薦
英語美文朗讀:你是人間的四月天
《你是人間的四月天》是民國時期詩人林徽因的經典詩作,最初發表于《學文》一卷一期(1934年4月5日)。作品將內容與形式完美地結合,將中國詩歌傳統中的音樂感、繪畫感與英國古典商籟體詩歌對韻律的追求完美地結合起來,是一首可以不斷吟誦、可以不斷生長出新意的天籟之作。
You Are the April of This world
Ode to Love
你是人間的四月天
—一句愛的贊頌
林徽因
I think you are the April of this world,
Sure, you are the April of this world.
我說你是人間的四月天;
Your laughter has lit up all the wind,
笑響點亮了四面風;輕靈
So gently mingling with the spring.
在春的光艷中交舞著變。
You are the clouds in early spring,
你是四月早天里的云煙,
The dusk wind blows up and down.
黃昏吹著風的軟,
And the stars blink now and then,
星子在無意中閃,
Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.
細雨點灑在花前。
So gentle and graceful,
那輕,那娉婷你是,鮮妍
You are crowned with garlands.
百花的冠冕你戴著,你是
So sublime and innocent,
天真,莊嚴,
You are a full moon over each evening.
你是夜夜的月圓。
The snow melts,with that light yellow,
雪化后那篇鵝黃,你象;
You look like the first budding green.
新鮮初放芽的綠,你是;
You are the soft joy of white lotus
柔嫩喜悅
Rising up in your fancy dreamland.
水光浮動著你夢中期待的白蓮。
You're the blooming flowers over the trees,
你是一樹一樹的花開,
You're a swallow twittering between the beams;
是燕在梁間呢喃,
Full of love,full of warm hope,
——你是愛,是暖, 是希望,
You are the Spring of this world
你是人間的四月天!
【英語美文朗讀:你是人間的四月天】相關文章:
你是人間四月天原文朗讀10-07
你是人間四月天原文10-20
《你是人間四月天》的全文及賞析08-01
你是人間四月天原文鑒賞08-26
林徽因你是人間的四月天原文10-19
你是人間四月天原文賞析07-24
你是人間四月天全文08-08
英語美文朗讀:你曾在雨中奔跑嗎05-16
林徽因你是人間四月天原文賞析09-20
林徽因你是人間四月天原文鑒賞10-08