1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 《荒島余生》經典臺詞

        時間:2020-11-26 10:45:15 經典臺詞 我要投稿

        《荒島余生》經典臺詞精選

          《荒島余生》講述了一個聯邦快遞公司員工在南太平洋上空遇難墜機流浪到荒島的故事。更多經典臺詞盡在應屆畢業生經典語錄網。

        《荒島余生》經典臺詞精選

         

          荒島余生經典臺詞,不要忘記生活的意義。

         

          Cast away'lines

          應該沒有錯

          We both had done the math and Kelly added it all up.

          我倆當年都計算過了…凱莉考慮過所有的因素

          She knew she had to let me go.

          她知道一定要放棄我

          I added it up knew that I'd lost her.

          我考慮過了一切,知道…自己會失去她

         


         

          Cause I was never gonna get off that island.

          因為我永遠無法離開那個島

          I was gonna die there.

          我會死在那里

          Totally alone.

          孤單地死去

          I mean I was gonna get sick or get injures.

          我會生病、受傷或有其它意外

          The only choice I had

          我只有一個選擇

          The only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen.

          我唯一可以控制的…就是什么時候、怎么樣…以及在哪里死

          So I made a rope.

          因此。我造了一條繩子

          And I went up to the summit to hang my-self .

          爬上山頂想吊死

          But I had to test it you know?

          但我得先試試那條繩子

          Of course. You know me.

          當然,你了解我

          And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree.

          代替我的木頭太重把樹枝折斷了

          So I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.

          所以我。甚至不能選擇自己的死法

          I had power over nothing.

          我對什么都無能為力

          And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.

          就在那時我有了種溫暖的'感覺

          I knew somehow that I had to stay alive.

          我知道,無論如何。我一定要活下去

          Somehow I had to keep breathing even though there was no reason to hope.

          無論如何我一定要繼續呼吸即使已經沒有盼望的理由

          And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.

          邏輯告訴我再也見不到這個地方了

          So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing

          這就是我所做的我活下來了我繼續呼吸

          And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in gave me a sail.

          后來有一天,邏輯被證實錯了。因為潮水給我帶來了一面帆

          And now here I am. I'm back in Memphis talking to you.

          而現在,我在這里。我回到了孟菲斯。在跟你說話

          I have ice in my glass.

          我的杯中有冰

          And I've lost her all over again.

          而我又重新失去了她

          I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.

          沒有凱莉我很傷心

          But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.

          但我感激她 陪我度過了島上的歲月--

          And I know what I have to do now.

          我知道自己現在要做什么

          I gotta keep breathing.

          我要繼續呼吸

          Because tomorrow the sun will rise.

          因為明天,太陽將會升起

          Who knows what the tide could bring?

          誰知道潮水會帶來什么?

        【《荒島余生》經典臺詞精選】相關文章:

        《荒島余生》觀后感08-16

        《荒島獵人》經典臺詞歸納03-18

        《藍宇》經典臺詞精選05-13

        《雛菊》經典臺詞精選05-13

        《破產姐妹》經典臺詞精選12-13

        籃球火經典臺詞精選06-23

        天下兄弟經典臺詞精選05-18

        《逆轉女王》經典臺詞精選05-16

        《不如跳舞》經典臺詞精選05-15

        青年醫生經典臺詞精選05-15

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>