1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 魂斷藍橋經典臺詞

        時間:2022-11-26 05:54:24 經典臺詞 我要投稿

        魂斷藍橋經典臺詞

          《魂斷藍橋》作為電影史上三大凄美不朽愛情影片(另外兩部是《卡薩布蘭卡》《亂世佳人》)之一,是一部蕩氣回腸的愛情經典之作,內容雖有些傳奇化,但文藝氣息濃厚,具有甚高的催淚效果。在中國,這部影片成為影迷心目中至尊無上的愛情經典,久映不衰。而片中根據蘇格蘭民歌《友誼地久天長》改編的主題音樂也被堪稱為典范流傳至今。

        魂斷藍橋經典臺詞

          經典臺詞一

          洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什么?

          What do dancers eat?

          瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的

          Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

          洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什么特別的菜嗎?

          Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

          侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!

          The crepes,is very nice sir.

          瑪拉:嗯

          En.

          侍者:還有酒

          And wine.

          洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?

          It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

          瑪拉:哦,今晚上

          Well, tonight……

          洛依:喝4盎

          Good,Number Forty please.

          侍者:40塊,先生

          Number Forty.

          洛依:你的舞跳得很美

          The ballet was beautiful.

          瑪拉:我看不見得

          Madame dindn't think so.

          洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美

          Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

          瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行

          Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

          洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?

          Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

          瑪拉:是的。

          Myra: Yes.

          洛伊:我感到你有保留。

          Roy: I sense a reservation.

          瑪拉:我想是有的。

          Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

          洛伊:那是什么?為什么?

          Roy: What? Why?

          瑪拉:有什么好處呢?

          Myra: What‘s the good of it?

          洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?對生活什么是好的?

          Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

          瑪拉:這也是個問題。

          Myra: That‘s a question too.

          洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那么想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閑逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。

          Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

          瑪拉:什么?

          Myra: What?

          洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。

          Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

          瑪拉:你仍不明白什么。

          Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

          洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她丑嗎?她長得什么樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。

          Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

          瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?

          Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

          洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。

          Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

          瑪拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

          Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

          男人:各位,現在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾茲。

          Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

          洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。

          Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

          瑪拉:這些燭光是什么意思?

          Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

          洛伊:你會明白的。

          Roy: You‘ll find out.

          地而天清晨,嗎拉和凱娣在物資里面。

          Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

          Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

          Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

          Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

          Myra:Mmm, oh.

          (敲門聲,夫人進來了)

          myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

          Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

          Myra:On what,Madame?

          Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

          Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

          Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

          Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

          Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

          Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

          (夫人關上門,走了)

          Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

          Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

          Myra:She spoil everything.

          Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

          Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now.

          Kitty:YE suppose so.

          (窗外下著大雨)

          Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

          Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

          Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

          Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

          Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

          Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

          Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

          Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

          Mayra:Where's my hat?

          Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

          Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

          Myra:Oh,yes.

          Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

          Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

          Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

          經典臺詞二

          (一路平安的音樂聲響起)

          (雨中在瑪拉宿舍的院子里―――車子上)

          瑪拉:你好

          Myra:Hello.

          洛依:你好

          Roy:Helleo.

          瑪拉:你來看我太好了

          Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

          洛依:別這么說

          Roy:Not at all.

          瑪拉:你你沒走?

          Myra:You didn't go?

          洛依:海峽有水雷放假四十八小時

          Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

          瑪拉:這真太好了

          Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

          洛依:是的,有整整兩天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不著

          Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink.

          瑪拉:你終于學會了記住我了

          Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

          洛依:呵呵,是是啊,剛剛學會,斃裉煳覀兏墒裁

          Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

          瑪拉:因為我-我我

          Myra:Well,I……

          洛依:現在由不得你這樣了

          Roy:No you won't have time for that.

          瑪拉:這樣?

          Myra:For what?

          洛依:這樣猶豫,你不能再猶豫了

          Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

          瑪拉:不能?

          Myra:NO?

          洛依:不能

          Roy:No.

          瑪拉:那我們應該怎樣呢?

          Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

          Roy:洛依:去跟我結婚

          Going to get married.

          瑪拉:哦,洛依,你瘋了吧

          Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

          洛依:瘋狂是美好的感覺

          Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

          瑪拉:我不要你這樣

          Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

          洛依:我才不呢

          Roy:Not me.

          瑪拉:可你還不了解我

          Myra:But you don't know me.

          洛依:會了解的,用我一生來了解

          Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

          瑪拉:洛依,你現在在打仗,因為你快要離開這了,因為你覺得必須在兩天內度過你整個的一生

          Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

          洛依:我們去結婚吧,除了你,別的人我都不要

          Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

          瑪拉:你怎么可以這樣肯定

          Myra:But how can you tell that?

          洛依:別再支支吾吾了,別再問了,別再猶豫了,就這樣定了,知道嗎?這樣肯定了,知道嗎?這樣決定了,知道嗎?去跟我結婚吧,知道嗎?

          Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

          瑪拉:是,親愛的!

          Myra:I see.

          怎么回事,親愛的,我們去哪?

          Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

          洛依:去宣布定婚! 回兵營去。 啊,瑪拉,你聽我說,目前我們會陷于什么樣的麻煩?

          To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

          瑪拉:好的

          Myra:All right.

          洛依:我要你知道某些情況,首先我親愛的年輕小姐,我是蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

          Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

          瑪拉:挺唬人

          Myra:Very much.

          洛依:一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚是不能草率結婚的,要得備很多手續和儀式

          Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

          瑪拉:我知道

          Myra:I see it does.

          洛依:這有點繁文縟節

          Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

          瑪拉:是嗎?

          Myra:Is it?

          洛依:嗯,比如一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚要結婚必須得到他的上校的同意

          Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

          瑪拉:這很困難嗎?

          Is that difficult?

          洛依:啊,也許困難也許不

          Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

          瑪拉:我看不那么容易

          Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

          洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的熱情和口才,斃,看著我

          Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

          瑪拉:是,上蔚

          Myra:Yes captain?

          洛依:怎么?你懷疑嗎?

          Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

          瑪拉:你太自信了,上尉!你簡直瘋狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固執又――.我愛你!上尉

          Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

          Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

          瑪拉·萊斯特:我愛過你,就再也沒有愛過別人。我永遠也不,那是千真萬確的,羅伊,永遠也不會愛上其他人。

          Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

          瑪拉·萊斯特:我也許再也不會見到他。

          Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

          瑪拉·萊斯特:每一次和你分別都有些像是永別。

          Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

          羅伊·克羅寧:瑪拉,你覺得我們今晚去干嗎好呢?

          Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...

          瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,我,我…

          Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

          羅伊·克羅寧:哦,你已經沒有時間了。

          Myra Lester: For what?

          瑪拉·萊斯特:怎么?

          Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

          羅伊·克羅寧:猶豫啊!沒有時間等你猶豫了!

          Myra Lester: No?

          瑪拉·萊斯特:不是?

          Roy Cronin: No!

          羅伊·克羅寧:不!

          Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

          瑪拉·萊斯特:好吧,那么我去干嗎呢?

          Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

          羅伊·克羅寧:你將要去結婚。

          Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

          羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。

          Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

          瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。

          Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

          羅伊·克羅寧:那么,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。

          Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

          瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。

        【魂斷藍橋經典臺詞】相關文章:

        魂斷藍橋經典臺詞精選07-03

        動漫經典臺詞11-06

        《越獄》的經典臺詞07-07

        《功夫》的經典臺詞10-26

        《雙程》經典臺詞06-17

        經典臺詞大全02-22

        《魔獸》經典臺詞11-24

        張曼玉經典臺詞10-06

        薰衣草經典臺詞03-09

        潛伏經典臺詞06-03

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>