英語笑話故事 兔子的論文
哈哈 超級搞笑的一篇英文笑話故事 笑爆了~
It's a fine sunny day in the forest, and a rabbit is sitting outside his burrow, tippy-tapping on his typewriter. Along comes a fox, out for a walk.
這是一個陽光燦爛的晴朗日子,森林里一只小兔子坐在洞穴外,在打字機上敲敲打打。這時一只散步的狐貍走了過來。
Fox: "What are you working on?"
狐貍:“你在做什么呢?”
Rabbit: "My thesis."
兔子:“寫我的論文。”
Fox: "Hmmm. What's it about?"
狐貍:“唔,是關于什么的.?”
Rabbit: "Oh, I'm writing about how rabbits eat foxes."
兔子:“噢,我在寫兔子是怎樣吃掉狐貍的。”
Fox: "That's ridiculous! Any fool knows that rabbits don't eat foxes."
狐貍:“你太搞笑了吧!誰都知道兔子不吃狐貍。”
Rabbit: "Sure they do, and I can prove it. Come with me."
兔子:“兔子當然吃,我能證明的。跟我來。”
They both disappear into the rabbit's burrow. After a few minutes, the rabbit returns, alone, to his typewriter and resumes typing.
它們一起消失在兔子的洞穴里,幾分鐘后只有兔子獨自出來了。它回到打字機前繼續敲打。
Soon, a wolf comes along and stops to watch the hardworking rabbit.
很快,一只狼走了過來,停下看著兔子奮力工作。
Wolf: "What's that you're writing?"
狼:“你在寫什么呢?”
Rabbit: "I'm doing a thesis on how rabbits eat wolves."
兔子:“我在寫論文,關于兔子如何吃掉狼。”
Wolf: "You don't expect to get such rubbish published, do you?"
狼:“你不會指望這種垃圾論文被發表吧!”
Rabbit: "No problem. Do you want to see why?"
兔子:“能發表,你想知道為什么嗎?”
The rabbit and the wolf go into the burrow, and again the rabbit returns by himself, after a few minutes, and goes back to typing.
兔子和狼一起進了洞穴,而兔子又一次獨自走了出來。幾分鐘后它繼續打字。
Inside the rabbit's burrow: In one corner, there is a pile of fox bones. In another corner, a pile of wolf bones. On the other side of the room, a huge lion is belching and picking his teeth.
兔子洞穴里:一個角落里是一堆狐貍骨頭,另一角落里是一堆狼骨頭。而另一側是一只獅子,它邊打著飽嗝,邊剔著牙齒。
It doesn't matter what you choose for a thesis subject.
論文的題目選什么無關緊要。
It doesn't matter what you use for data.
你用什么作為例證數據也無關緊要。
What does matter is who you have for a thesis advisor.
真正重要的是:你的論文導師是誰!
【英語笑話故事 兔子的論文】相關文章:
英語幽默笑話兔子的論文10-16
英語的笑話故事08-18
幽默笑話故事英語笑話06-01
笑話的英語故事大全09-11
簡單的英語笑話故事11-05
有趣的英語笑話故事10-23
搞笑的英語笑話故事11-08
好笑的英語笑話故事10-23
中式英語笑話故事09-12
英語笑話故事介紹08-19