商務談判:改變付款日期
Alter the Schedule of Payments
A fifth bargaining chip could be to alter the schedule of payments. Because this is frequently done in construction contracts, I changed the scene to that type of job for this dialog.
第五個可以用來議價的籌碼是改變原訂的付款日期。因為在工程合約中這種情況常常發生,所以我在這個對話中,稍微將工作場景修改了一下。
Mel:There you go. Everything just like you requested, except the price.
好了,一切都合你的意了,除了價格以外。
Bill:Why not the price?
為什么價格不行?
Mel:Well,your terms require me to carry the cost of everything and wait for my payment until 30 days after the work is completed.
這個嘛,你的條件是要我全額負擔開銷,直到完工后一個月才能取款。
Bill:That's right.
沒錯。
I wnat to be sure everything is done right before I pay you off, otherwise you might not response to my call back to complete the punch list.
我想確定全部完善后才付款,不然,一出問題你可能就不會回復了。
Mel:I can understand that, but in the meantime I have to cover the cost of materials and payroll for your job.
我了解你的顧慮,但是我還要負擔你的材料費和工人的薪資。
The increase in to cover the cost of a short-term loan I have to get to stay in business while you wait and make sure.
為了等你那一個月,我可能要周轉貸款,打平經營費用;所以反應給你的就是漲價。
Bill:How about if I alter the deal to 50% upon substantial completion and 50% within 30 days?
那我改成大致完工后就付一半,完工一個月再付一半呢?
Mel:Still the same.
還是一樣。
I'll got to have some front money to buy supplies,and no more than 10% retained pending final inspection.
我一定要有前置費去買原料、補給品,所以在你檢查確定前,頂多可以扣押10%的尾款。
Bill:Then,how do I know you'll come back and finish the job?
那我怎么知道你會不會把工作做完?
Mel:You have my word.
我跟你保證。
That's enough for most people.
通常大家聽我這么說就夠了。
Bill:Okay, then, how's this.
好,這樣吧。
I buy the materials and have them delivered here, and I retain 15% for up to 30 days after the punch list.
我負責買材料,并運送到這里;完工后,我會扣百分之十五的尾款,一個月后付清。
I'll give you the rest upon substantial completion ,so you can make your payroll.
只要大部分完工,我就先付百分之八十五,這樣你就可以會工人的薪水了。
Mel: All right.
好吧。
I'll do it for nothing up front,but you buy the supplies,and pay me everything except 15% retainage,upon substantial completion.
這樣沒有前置費,我也可以動工。但你得負責購買材料,在工作大致完成后,你要支付百分之八十五的`貨款,扣押款不得超過15%。
Bill: Done!
成交!
Vocabulary重要詞匯
punch list后續表單(工程中指完工后的需整改的記錄)
payroll薪資總額
alter改變
front money預付之訂金
retainage尾款(工程中指保修金之類的預留金)
【商務談判:改變付款日期】相關文章:
商務談判:付款表達11-15
商務談判:修改交貨日期11-15
關于付款的商務談判句11-15
出國考試SAT考試日期及出分日期10-11
泰語日期的表達08-16
英語日期時間的表達08-18
元旦用英語寫日期09-29
英語付款用語(匯總)08-26
付款買賣合同01-17
商務談判禮儀10-06