1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務談判口語

        時間:2022-04-26 11:29:46 Negotiation 我要投稿

        商務談判必備口語

          口語是一個漢語詞匯,指口頭言語;泛指言論或議論。以下是小編為大家整理的商務談判口語相關內容,僅供參考,希望能夠幫助大家。

        商務談判必備口語

          商務談判口語1

          1.We wish you will give us a competitive price and we would rather have your CIF prices than FOB prices.

          我們希望你方能夠報給我方一個較有競爭力的價格,并且希望你方報給我們CIF價(到岸價),而不是FOB價(離岸價)。

          2.I’m afraid that the price is on the high side.How about reducing the price by 10%? 我覺得這個價格偏高,把價格降低10%怎么樣?

          3.I’m sorry to inform you that we have lodged a claim(提出索賠) against your

          company on the goods for $500 for short weight.

          我非常遺憾地通知您,我們已針對貨物短重一事向你公司提出索賠500美元。

          4.We can assure you that we will do everything to effect the delivery(發貨) as soon

          as possible.This is the best we can do.

          我們可以向您保證我們將想盡一切辦法盡快發貨。我們只能做到這一步了。

          5.To meet you halfway, we suggest 50% of the payment should be made by confirmed(保兌的), irrevocable(不可撤銷的) letter of credit(信用證), and the balance by D/P (付款交單).商務談判我們妥協一下吧,我們建議50%的付款用保兌的、不可撤消的信用證,其余的用D/P。

          6.Now there remains one more point to discuss.What coverage(保險) will you take out for the goods we have ordered?

          現在還有一個問題要討論,你們準備給我們訂的貨買什么樣的保險?

          7.Who is authorized to issue the inspection certificate(商檢證)? What if the inspection can not be completed within the time limit?

          誰有權來發放商檢證?如果商檢不能在限期內完成將怎么辦?

          8.I can’t give you the thumbs up right now, but I think it will be alright.

          我現在無法立刻同意,不過我想應該可以。

          9.I’d like to get right to the point here.If Smith Company took a 70% position(股份) in the joint venture (合資企業)we’d be taking a back seat to you.

          我想針對重點開門見山地說,若Smith公司在合資中占七成的股份,那么我們只有讓貴公司控制全局了。

          10.We’d be more than happy to accommodate you.If we don’t share all information, the agreement becomes null and void(失效).

          我們很樂意配合這一點,如果我們不提出全部有關資料,那合約自動失效

          11.請允許我向你們介紹馬丁先生,我們的總工程師。

          Allow me to introduce Mr.Martin, our chief engineer.

          12.這是我的名片,我是太平洋進出口公司的。

          This is my business card.I am from Pacific Import and Export Co.

          13.在我們開始正式談判前,我想了解一下你們公司的狀況。

          Before we begin our negotiation, I’d like to know something about your

          company.

          14.您想如何開始談判?您有什么計劃了嗎?

          How would you like to proceed with the negotiation? Do you have any plans?

          15.我們先定一個議事日程好嗎?

          Let’s draw up an agenda for our discussion, shall we?

          16.我們已經制定了一個談判計劃,請過目。如果有不同意見,請告訴我們。 We have worked out a schedule for this negotiation.Please have a look.If you

          have any objection, don’t hesitate to let us know.

          17.我們正在考慮近期內在這里建立一家合資公司。

          We are considering establishing joint-venture here in the near future.

          18.我相信我們的共同努力對我們將來的合作會起到重要的作用。

          We trust our joint efforts will contribute to the cooperation in the future.

          19.據我所知,目前的市場對我們十分有利。

          As far as I know, the present market is rather favourable to us.

          20.好吧,我現在非常有信心的說大家都贊同這個提議。

          Well, in confidence, I can be sure that all of you are in favour of this proposal.

          21.我們最好等到我們收集了更多的資料之后再做決定來選擇。

          We’d better not make a decision and keep the choice open until we have gotten more

          information.

          22.發一個議程給他們,讓他們了解我們的打算并試探一下他們的想法。

          Please send an agenda to them and let them know our plan and sound out their opinions about it.

          23.現在我們應該決定參加談判的人員了。

          It is high time that we shall decide who is going to involve in the negotiation.

          24.我認為應該讓威廉森來做我們的主談手,他有魄力,善于公關,而畢竟他是

          這方面公認的專家學者呢。

          I think we shall make Mr.Williamson as our chief negotiator, for he drives hard and is good at public relations; after all, he is an acknowledged expert in this field.

          25.他們有一個很強的談判班子,我們可以從他們的背景資料來判斷他們的興趣

          和他們可能提出的問題。

          They have a very strong negotiation team, we can learn something about them from their background where their interests lie and what questions they will ask.

          26.我們怎么小心都不為過,智者千慮必有一失嘛。

          We can never be too careful.Homer sometimes nods.

          27.我們必須重視那個問題,這可是我們能獲取雙贏的關鍵。

          We must attach great importance to that question for it is the key to get win-win in our negotiation.

          28.這是我們給你們安排在這里的日程表,請查看一下看看你們的意見如何。 This is the itinerary we have worked out for you here, please check it and let us know your opinion.

          29.If you stand firm, there’s no point in further discussions.We might as well call the whole deal off.

          要是你堅持的話,我們就沒有必要再談下去了。我們還不如取消這筆生意算了。

          30.We have received offers much lower than yours.So business depends very much on your price.

          我們已收到了比你方報價低得多的報價。因此,這筆生意能否成交主要取決于你們的價格。

          31.I suggest we meet each other halfway so that the business can be concluded.

          我建議我們大家折中一下,這樣就能做成生意了。

          32.I don’t think I can accept it right now, as it is beyond my negotiating limit.

          我想我現在沒法接受這一點,因為這超出了我的談判限度。

          33.I’m sorry I’m not authorized to make such a bid reduction.

          很抱歉我無權作出這么大幅度的減價。

          34.10% discount is out of the question.It’s outside where I can go.The best I can do is 4%.

          降價10%是不可能的。這超出了我的權限。我最多只能降價4%。

          35.The size of our order depends on your price.If your price is attractive, we’re going to place a large order with you.

          我們定購的數量取決于你們的價格。要是你們的價格有吸引力的話,我們就下大訂單。

          36.We’re glad that the deal has come off nicely and hope there will be more to come.

          我很高興這筆交易圓滿成功了,希望以后能達成更多的交易。

          37.The unit price is US$20 per set FOB Guangzhou.

          廣州離岸價每套20美元。

          38.We have quoted you the best price, including 5% commission.

          我們給你的是最好的價格,其中包括了5%的傭金。

          39.Here is our offer, 300 Euro per ton, CIF Singapore.

          我們的報盤,每噸300歐元新加坡到岸價。

          40.Is it possible to reduce the price by 10 %?

          價格是否能下降10%?

          41.The lowest price we can accept is US$350 per metric ton CIF Shanghai.

          我們能接受的最低的上海到岸價為每公噸350美元。

          42.Are you negotiable? 有商量的余地嗎?

          43.I am sure there are some room for negotiation.

          肯定還有商量的余地吧。

          44.This is our bed-rock quotation.

          這是我們的最低報價。

          45.Considering the quality of our products, you will find that our offer is quite

          reasonable.

          就我們的產品質量而言,我們的報價是很合理的。

          46.I wish I could give every customer a discount.

          但愿我能給每個客戶都打折。

          47.If we modify our specifications, would you consider a large order?

          如果我們修改我們的產品規格,你們是否考慮下大訂單?

          48.I agree in principle, but I would like to add something more sometime later.

          我原則上同意,但過后我們會增加一些東西。

          49.Let’s try to adopt your ideas into a concrete plan satisfactory to both parties.

          我們看看是否能將貴方的想法變成為能使雙方滿意的具體方案。

          50.It seems to me that we are giving up too much in this case.

          我覺得我們在這單生意上太虧了吧。

          51.You don’t want to fight over the same turf, do you?

          你不想老是糾纏在同一個問題上吧。

          52.If you stand firm, we can hardly come to terms.

          如果你一意孤行,我們很難達成一致。

          53.Unless you can reduce the price, chances for business are remote.

          除非你能降價,否則估計成交的希望渺茫。

          54.To encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.

          為了能做成生意,我們準備適當調整價格。

          55.If you buy in bulk,you can get for cheaper.

          大的單子可以便宜些。

          56.This raises very indication of a further rise in price in the near future.

          這種跡象說明不久的將來價格會上漲的。

          57.Before we move on to the next subject, let us not overlook the importance of

          competitive products.

          在我們繼續下一個問題之前,讓我們正視競爭產品問題的重要性。

          58.If you do not mind, may I hold my answer to your questions until we have finished the discussion about your marketing strategy?

          如果你不介意的話,我是否可以將問題保留至行銷策略的討論時再回答?

          59.I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

          我不知道你是否了解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

          60.I must reiterate that our position on this issue is very clear.

          我必須重申我們對這一項議題的立場很清楚。

          61.Your answer to my next question will have a great impact on the whole negotiation.

          Would you give me your frank opinion so that we both can have a clear understanding?

          你們對下一個問題的.答案對談判有很大的關聯。請你坦率的回答,雙方才不會產生誤解。

          62.I confess I have some difficulty in following your logic on this matter.Could you kindly elaborate for me?

          我對你說的理論邏輯不太了解。請你詳細說明好嗎?

          63.We regret to inform you that your proposal does not allow us to go ahead.

          我們很遺憾地通知你們,我們不能接受你們的提議。

          64.We are pleased to advise you of our final response as follows.

          我們高興地告訴你,我們的最后回應如下。

          65.I cannot find anything wrong with your proposal right now.if I find anything, I will

          come back to you.

          目前我對你的提議沒有疑問,如果我有任何問題,我會和你聯絡。

          66.要是你堅持你方的付款條件的話,恐怕我們得重新考慮你們的報價。

          If you insist on your payment terms, I’m afraid we’ll have to reconsider your price.

          67.其他供貨商給我們提供的條件更優惠。他們從沒有要求我們付定金。

          Other suppliers are offering us more favorable terms, and they don’t ask for a down payment.

          68.考慮到我們之間的長期合作關系,我們就在價格上折中一下吧,不過,你們要同意我方的提出的支付方式。

          In view of our long-term business relations, let’s meet each other halfway in price, but you should accept our payment terms.

          69.為了表示我們的誠意,我們破例再降2%。這是我們的最低價了。

          To show our sincerity in doing business with you, we’ll make an exception this time and agree to make a further reduction of 2%.This is the best we can do.

          70.我可以向你保證我們會即期交貨。

          We can assure you of prompt delivery.

          71.我很高興我們的談判獲得了成功。希望這一次是我們富有成果的合作的開始。 I’m glad our negotiation has come to a successful end.Let’s hope it’s the beginning of a rich and fruitful cooperation.

          72.We must take stock of our own bargaining strength.

          我們必須估計一下我們自己的談判實力。

          73.You should deliver the goods on the specified date.If you fail to do so, we’ll reserve our right to claim.

          你方應在規定的日期交貨。要是你方不能按時交貨的話,我們將保留索賠權。

          74.If the product quality is good, we could extend the contract and enlarge our order.要是你方的產品質量優良的話,我們可以延長合約,并增加定購的數量。

          75.I’m afraid we are unable to do better on the time of shipment.Our manufacturers have heavy backlogs on their hands.

          恐怕我們沒法提前裝船了。我們的生產廠商手頭有許多積壓而沒有交付的訂單。

          商務談判口語2

          1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

          在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什么吧?

          2、We are ready.

          我們準備好了。

          3、I know I can count on you.

          我知道我可以相信你。

          4、Tust me.

          請相信我。

          5、We are here to solve problems.

          我們是來解決問題的。

          6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

          這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。

          7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

          我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。

          8、I need more information.

          我需要更多的信自。

          9、Not in the long run.

          從長遠來說并不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。

          10、Let me explain to you why.

          讓我給你一個解釋一下原因。很好的轉折,又可磨煉自己的耐心。

          11、That’s the basic problem.

          這是最基本的問題。

          12、Let’s compromise.

          讓我們還是各退一步吧。嘴里這么說,免費學英語網站,心里可千萬別放松。追求利潤最大化是一種專業精神。

          13、It depends on what you want.

          那要視貴方的需要而定。沒那么正規的場合下說:那要看你到底想要什么。

          14、The longer we wait ,the less likely we will come up with anything.

          時間拖得越久,我們成功的機會就越少。

          15、Are you negotiable?

          你還有商量的余地嗎?

          商務談判口語3

          I see what you mean.

          我明白您的意思。

          That's a good idea.

          是個好主意。

          I agree with you.

          我贊成。

          如果是有條件地接受,可以用on the condition that這個句型,例如:

          We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

          如果您訂2萬臺,我們會接受您的建議。

          在與外商,尤其是歐美國家的商人談判時,如果有不同意見,最好坦白地提出來而不要拐彎抹角,比如,表示無法贊同對方的意見時,可以說:

          I don't think that's a good idea.

          我不認為那是個好主意。

          或者 Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.

          坦白地講,我無法同意您的提案。

          商務談判口語4

          1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin?

          在我們正式開始前,大家喝點什么吧?

          2、We are ready.

          我們準備好了。

          3、I know I can count on you.

          我知道我可以相信你。

          4、Tust me.

          請相信我。

          5、We are here to solve problems.

          我們是來解決問題的。

          6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.

          這次會談的結果將是一個雙贏。

          7、Ihope this meeting is productive.

          我希望這是一次富有成效的會談。

          8、I need more information.

          我需要更多的信自。

          9、Not in the long run.

          從長遠來說并不是這樣。這句話很實用,也可顯示你的“高瞻遠矚”。

          10、We need a break.

          我們需要暫停一下。

          11、Let’s dismiss and return in an hour.

          咱們休會,一個鐘頭后再回來。

          12、I suggest that we take a break.

          建議休息一下。

          13、May I suggest that we continue tomorrow.

          我建議明天再繼續,好嗎?少提這種建議,中國人一定要學會如何在談判桌“熬得住“,很多時候不是“技術戰”而是“神經戰”。

          14、We can postpone our meeting until tomorrow.

          我們可以把會議延遲到明天。

          15、That will eat up a lot of time.

          那會耗費很多時間。

          16、I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

          我肯定還有商量的余地。

          17、We have another plan.

          我們還有一個計劃。準備多么充分!勝利一定會屬于這樣的人!

          18、Let’s negotiate the price.

          讓我們來討論一下價格吧。

          19、We could add it to the agenda.

          我們可以把它也列入議程。

          20、Thanks for reminding us.

          謝謝你的提醒。

          21、Our position on the issue is very simple.

          我們的意見很簡單。

          22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.

          希望你能告訴我們,要不然我們無法確定你想要的是什么。

          23、We have done a lot.

          我們已經取得了不少的進展。

          24、We can work out the details next time.

          我們可以下次再來解決細節問題。

        【商務談判必備口語】相關文章:

        商務談判必備英語口語學習12-05

        商務談判中必備的英語口語12-07

        商務談判的口語11-17

        商務談判經典口語11-16

        商務談判中必備的英語口語對話12-18

        商務談判一定需要的必備口語12-15

        2016商務談判中必備的英語口語12-13

        商務談判口語情景對話11-19

        2017年商務談判中必備的英語口語12-19

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>