關于工作的商務英語常用口語
We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。
I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。
Welcome to our factory.
歡迎光臨敝廠。
I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。
You'll know our products better after this visit.
參觀之后你會知道我們的`產品更好。
Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。
Then we could look at the production line.
然后我們再看看生產線。
These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。
They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。
We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。
Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。
The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,好的英語學習網站,而勞動強度卻降低了。
All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。
We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。
Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,英語免費學習網站,我們總是把質量放在第一位。
Quality is even more important than quantity.
質量比數量更重要。
I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。
Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?
Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?
What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什幺辦法來控制質量呢?
All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
What's your general impression, may I ask?
請問一下,,你們總體印象如何呢?
I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。
The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。
No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。
【關于工作的商務英語常用口語】相關文章:
商務英語常用的口語09-26
商務英語中常用的口語大全09-17
商務英語口語常用句型10-01
職場常用商務英語口語08-25
商務英語關于工作的日?谡Z11-16
商務英語口語考試常用句型09-23
外貿常用商務英語口語大全09-18
關于商務英語的經典口語11-18
BEC中級商務英語口語常用句型11-08
關于實用的商務英語口語09-23