1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 商務英語口語

        時間:2024-07-20 07:30:11 商務英語 我要投稿

        商務英語常用口語

          商務英語是以適應職場生活的語言要求為目的,內容涉及到商務活動的方方面面。下面是小編為大家收集的商務英語口語,歡迎大家分享。

        商務英語常用口語

          商務英語口語

          1、 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

          坐船到那里要花多少錢?

          2、 Can I cancel this ticket?

          我可以取消這票嗎?

          3、 Check it to my final destination.

          把它托運到我的目的地。

          4、 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

          最遲要在8點30分到達機場。

          5 、Take your baggage to the baggage section.

          把你的行李拿到行李房去。

          6 、Please open your baggage.

          請把你行李打開。

          7 、Please fill in this disembarkation card.

          請你填寫這張入境卡。

          8、 Let me see your passport,please.

          請讓我看下您的護照。

          9、 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

          我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

          10 、You're going out of your way for us,I believe.

          我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

          11、 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

          我還要再確認嗎?

          12 、Is there any earlier one?

          還有更早一點的嗎?

          13 、Could you tell me my reservation number,please?

          請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

          14 、Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

          我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

          15 、Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

          請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

          16、 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

          火車通行證有折扣嗎?

          17、 May I reconfirm my flight?

          我可以確認我的班機嗎?

          18、 Are they all non-reserved seats?

          他們全部不預訂的嗎?

          19 、Do I have to reserve a seat?

          我一定要預訂座位嗎?

          20、 May I see a timetable?

          我可以看時刻表嗎?

          21 、How long will I have to wait?

          我要等多久呢?

          22 、Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

          你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

          23、 Do you have any other flights?

          還有其他的航班嗎?

          24、 When would you like to leave?

          您希望什么時候出發?

          25 、Can I reconfirm by phone?

          我能電話確認嗎?

          26、 Where can I make a reservation?

          我到哪里可以預訂?

          27、 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

          我需要預訂餐車嗎?

          28、 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

          火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

          29、 Is this a daily flight?

          這是每日航班嗎?

          30、 Excuse me. May I get by?

          對不起,我可以上車嗎?

          31、 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

          如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。

          32、 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

          我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

          33、 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

          如果他有什么意見,我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。

          34 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

          我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

          35、 So our evenings will be quite full then?

          那么我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

          36、 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

          如果你們愿意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

          37 、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

          我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

          38、 That'll put us both in the picture.

          這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。

          39、 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

          那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什么了。

          40、 I can't say for certain off-hand.

          我還不能馬上說定。

          41 、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

          有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。

          42、 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

          這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

          43、 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

          你們不愿意在北京多待一天嗎?

          44 、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

          盡管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

          45、 We've got to report back to the head office.

          我們還要回去向總部匯報情況呢。

          46 、Thank you for you cooperation.

          感謝您的合作。

          47、 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

          我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

          48 、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

          這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

          49、 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

          如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

          50 、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

          我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

          51、 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

          我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

          52 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

          我想知道能不能為我們安排購物。

          53 、Welcome to our factory.

          歡迎光臨敝廠。

          54、 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

          我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

          55、 You'll know our products better after this visit.

          參觀之后你會知道我們的產品更好。

          56 、Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

          也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

          57、 Then we could look at the production line.

          然后我們再看看生產線。

          58 、These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

          墻上的圖表是工藝流程表。

          59 、They describe how each process goes on to the next.

          表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

          60、 We are running on two shifts.

          我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

          61、 Almost every process is computerized.

          幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

          62、 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

          工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

          63、 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

          所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。

          64、 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

          我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂。

          65 、Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

          因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位。

          66 、Quality is even more important than quantity.

          質量比數量更重要。

          67、 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

          我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

          68 、Do we have to wear the helmets?

          我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

          69、 Is the production line fully automatic?

          生產線是全自動的嗎?

          70、 What kind of quality control do you have?

          你們用什么辦法來控制質量呢?

          71、 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

          所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

          72 、What's your general impression,may I ask?

          請問一下,你們總體印象如何呢?

          73 、I'm impressed by your approach to business.

          你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

          74 、The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

          我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

          75、 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

          就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

          76、 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

          我想也許將來我們可以合作。

          77、 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

          我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

          78 、The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

          我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關系的可能性。

          79 、We would be glad to start business with you.

          我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

          80 、I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

          洽談中請你們多加關照。

          81 、We are happy to be of help.

          我們很樂意幫忙。

          82、 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

          我保證通力合作。

          83 、Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

          可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

          84 、It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

          如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

          85、 You may be interested in only some of the items.

          你也許對某些產品感興趣。

          86 、I can just have a glance at the rest.

          剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

          87、 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

          這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

          88、 All these articles are best selling lines.

          所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

          89、 Your desire coincides with ours.

          我們雙方的愿望都是一致的。

          90 、No wonder you're so experienced.

          怪不得你這么有經驗。

          91 、Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

          隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

          92 、Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

          可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

          93、 At what time can we work out a deal?

          我們什么時候洽談生意?

          94 、I hope to conclude some business with you.

          我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關系。

          95、 We also hope to expand our business with you.

          我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

          96、 This is our common desire.

          這是我們的共同愿望。

          97 、I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

          我想你也許已經了解到中國在對外貿易中采取了靈活的政策。

          98 、I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

          我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多了解一些。

          99 、Seeing is believing.

          百聞不如一見。

          100 、How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

          你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

          商務英語口語積累

          1.Can you describe the new product to me?

          你能為我描述一下新產品嗎?

          重點詞語:describe vt.描述

          商務用語:describe the accident 描述事故

          2.The destination for the cargo is New York.

          貨物的目的地是紐約。

          重點詞語:destination n.目的地

          商務用語:the port of destination 目的港

          final destination 終點

          immediate destination 直接目的地

          3.We should give our clients all the details of the goods.

          我們應該告訴客戶們貨物的全部詳情。

          重點詞語:detail n.細節,詳圖

          商務用語:an engine detail 發動機詳圖

          4.They are waiting for new developments.

          他們在等待新進展。

          重點詞語:development n.發展

          商務用語:the rapid development of industry 迅速發展的工業

          the latest developments in foreign trade 對外貿易方面的新進展

          5.Typically, direct investment involves the purchase of assets such as land, plant.

          通常,直接投資包括購置土地,工廠等資產。

          重點詞語:direct adj.直接的

          商務用語:direct selling 直銷

          實用商務英語口語

          We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

          我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

          In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

          為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

          Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

          希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

          We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

          我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

          It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

          我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

          We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

          我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

          I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

          我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

          We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

          我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

        【商務英語口語】相關文章:

        商務英語口語01-22

        商務英語口語對話01-22

        商務職場英語口語語錄01-21

        加班商務英語口語03-09

        商務英語口語積累201703-19

        應聘空姐的商務英語口語03-24

        價格談判的商務英語口語10-13

        商務英語口語必備表達01-22

        商務英語口語詞匯03-13

        關于實用的商務英語口語03-06

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>