- 相關推薦
初級口譯考試精華句子精選
在口譯考試中,是有著一些精華句子的,如果考生們能夠學會好好的運用這些精華句子,對于成績的提高是有很大幫助的,下面小編就把這些精華句子分享給大家吧!
1 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你盡量放慢說話速度。
2 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
3 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我了解你們的重點。
4 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
5 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
6 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。
7 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計劃必須盡速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
8 I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
9 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重復一次嗎?
10 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。
11 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。
12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最后的回答。
13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
15 There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。
16 Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。
17 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
18 It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看列表內容。
19 We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。
20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之后會立即寄給你。
21 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
22 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下貴國的投資環境。
23 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。
24 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。
25 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。
26 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。
27 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
28 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?
29We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。
30 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?
31 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?
32 Let me tell you about our product.
關于產品一事讓我向你說明。
33 This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。
34 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。
35 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。
36 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。
37 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
38 I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。
39 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。
40 We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
41 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。
42 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。
43 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什么原因使我們的產品銷售得那么好。
44 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。
45 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。
46 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
47 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
48 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
49 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?
50 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。
【初級口譯考試句子】相關文章:
2017初級翻譯考試口譯必備詞匯03-29
翻譯資格初級口譯重點詞匯短語03-30
2016年翻譯資格口譯初級詞匯02-27
日語初級口譯語法學習03-27
口譯考試應試攻略12-26
口譯考試應試技巧02-27
CATTI口譯考試建議05-15