- 相關推薦
醫務掛號英語對話
學習英語最簡單的就是掌握一些基本的日常用語和英語對話,可以用在平時的生活中作為英語口語練習。以下是小編為大家整理的醫務掛號英語對話,供大家參考。
醫務掛號英語對話 篇1
Dialogue Three
護士:早上好!
Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好!
Patient: Good morning.
護士:請問哪里不舒服?
Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。
Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.
護士:這種情況出現有多久了?
Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:從昨晚開始的。
Patient: Since last night.
護士:您以前來過我們醫院嗎?
Nurse: Well,have you ever been here before?
病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。
Patient: As a matter of fact,I have just moved to this city.
護士: 好的.,那么您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。
Nurse: O. K. In that case,you have to fill in this registration card. Your age,gender,address and things like that.
病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?
Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with,madam?
醫務掛號英語對話 篇2
護士:您最好掛內科。
Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,給你。
Patient: Here is my registration card.
護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。
Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。請問我該怎么走?
Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department,please?
護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿著走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。
Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多謝了。
Patient: Thanks a lot.
護士:不客氣。
Nurse: You're welcome.
醫務掛號英語對話 篇3
值班護士:早上好,這里是約翰遜大夫辦公室。有什么需要幫忙的嗎?
Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson's office. What can I do for you?
雷德太太:是的.。 我是雷德太太。我想本周預約看病。
Mrs. Reed: Yes,this is Mrs. Reed. I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.
值班護士:好的?峙录s翰遜大夫本周星期一和星期二都已經被預約滿了。
Clerk: Well,let's see. I'm afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.
雷德太太:星期四怎么樣?
Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?
值班護士:抱歉,星期四也已經預約滿了。雷德太太,星期三你方便嗎?
Clerk: Sorry,but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So,will Wednesday be O.K. for you,Mrs. Reed?
雷德太太:星期三我得上班。順便問一下,約翰遜大夫星期六有空嗎?
Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way,is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?
值班護士:我們周末不上班。
Clerk: I'm afraid the office is closed on weekends.
醫務掛號英語對話 篇4
Patient:Excuse me,where do I queue up to register?
病人: (對護士)勞駕,我掛號該排哪一隊?
Nurse:That is the line for new patients (pointing to line).The registration fee will be 1 yuan. Pay over there,and they will give you a registration card. Fill it in and bring it back to me.
護士: 初診病人站那條隊(用手一指)。掛號費1元。排到那邊后付款,他們會給你一張掛號卡。填寫完后交到這兒。
Nurse:What’s the problem?
護士: 哪不舒服?
Patient: Since this morning I’ve had high temperature,and I feel generally wretched.
病人:上午起,我發起了高燒,渾身疲乏無力。
Nurse: In that case,you’d better go to the Medical Department.
護士:像你這樣的情況,還是去看看內科吧。
Patient: which way do I go?
病人: 謝謝,去內科怎么走?
Nurse:Go up to the second floor ,and you’ll see it sign-post-ed to the right. Give the doctor your registration card.
護士:上了二樓,右邊掛有內科的牌子。把掛號卡給醫生就行了。
Patient: Is it very busy?
病人:內科病人多不多?
Nurse:Normally yes,but today you are lucky.
護士:往日很多,可今天卻不多。
Patient: Oh,good. Thank you.(The patient goes to the second floor)
病人:噢,謝謝。(病人朝二樓走去。)
【醫務掛號英語對話】相關文章:
商務英語日常對話11-03
排球運動的英語對話04-02
英語口語對話練習12-08
旅游英語口語對話05-16
旅游行業英語對話04-02
簡單英語口語對話練習10-24
日常英語口語情景對話03-30
關于早餐的英語口語對話11-07
關于新年的英語對話10-25