1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 餐廳常用英語口語

        時間:2024-08-08 17:50:23 中教口語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        餐廳常用英語口語

          1.尋問餐廳

        餐廳常用英語口語

          到國外游玩,品嘗當地美食是行程重頭戲之一,然而,身為異鄉人,自然

          無法知道每家餐廳口碑如何。此時,不妨向飯店中的服務人員詢問,說出

          自己的喜好及需求,請對方做最佳建議。

          Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

          是否可介紹一家附近口碑不錯的餐廳?

          Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

          這附近是否有中國餐廳?

          I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

          我想去一家價位合理的餐廳。

          Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

          這附近是否有價位不貴的餐廳?

          I'd like a quiet restaurant.

          我想去一家不會吵雜的餐廳。

          Do you know of any restaurants open now?

          你知道現在那里還有餐廳是營業的嗎?

          I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

          我想去一家氣氛歡樂、活潑的餐廳。

          I'd like to have some local food.

          我想嘗試一下當地食物。

          Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

          是否可建議這一類的餐廳?

          Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?

          最近的意大利餐廳在那里?

          Where is the main area for restaurants?

          此地餐廳多集中在那一區?

          2.餐廳預約

          享受異國美食是出國旅游的樂趣之一,若已打聽好何處有美味,不妨在

          出發前先打電話詢問是否需訂位,以免興沖沖的出門,卻碰上餐廳客滿

          的情況。電話預約時,一定要詳細告知餐廳預約時間、人數與名字,并

          且最好詢問清楚是否需著正式服裝,以免屆時失禮。

          Do I need a reservation?

          我需要預約位子嗎?

          Nine o'clock should be O.K.

          9點應該沒問題。

          I'd like to reserve a table for three.

          我想要預約3個人的位子。

          what do you have for today's special?

          今天的推薦餐是什么?

          We are a group of six.

          我們共有6個人。

          We'd like a table with a view of garden.

          我們想要面對花園的位子。

          We'll come around eight o'clock.

          我們大約在8點到達。

          It's O.K. Your name, please.

          沒問題。請給我你的名字。

          How can I get there?

          我要如何才能到達餐廳?

          My name is Jessica Yang.

          我的名字是潔西卡.楊。

          I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

          我想要預約今晚7點2個人的位子。

          Do you have a dress code?

          餐廳是否有任何服裝上的規定?

          I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

          我很抱歉。今晚的客人相當多。

          ould the ladies wear formal dresses?

          女士是否需著正式服裝?

          How long is the wait?

          我們大概需要等多久?

          No jeans, please.

          請不要穿牛仔褲。

          3.餐廳點餐篇

          到異國品嘗美食可說是旅游的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概

          就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當

          的詢問服務生,并表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。

          May I have a menu,please?

          請給我菜單。

          May I order,please?

          我可以點餐了嗎?

          Do you have a menu in chinese?

          是否有中文菜單?

          What is the specialty of the house?

          餐廳最特別的菜式是什么?

          Would you like something to drink before dinner?

          在用晚餐前想喝些什么嗎?

          Do you have today`s special?

          餐廳有今日特餐嗎?

          What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

          餐廳有些什么餐前酒?

          Can I have the same dish as that?

          我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?

          May I see the wine list?

          可否讓我看看酒單?

          I`d like appetizers and meat dish.

          我想要一份開胃菜與排餐。

          May I order a glass of wine?

          我可以點杯酒嗎?

          I`m on a diet.

          我正在節食中。

          What kind of wine do you have?

          餐廳有那幾類酒?

          I have to avoid food containing fat.

          我必須避免含油脂的食物。

          I`d like to have some local wine.

          我想點當地出產的酒。

          Do you have vegetarian dishs?

          餐廳是否有供應素食餐?

          I`d like to have Frence red wine.

          我想要喝法國紅酒。

          How do you like your steak?

          你的牛排要如何烹調?

          Could you recommend some good wine?

          是否可建議一些不錯的酒?

          Well done ,please.

          全熟。

          4.餐廳用餐

          旅途中品嘗異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好象買了彩券等待開獎一般

          ,你永遠不知道結果會是賓果或全軍覆沒,然而,無論結果如何,它

          都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調

          味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確

          認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。

          Could you tell me how to eat this?

          請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?

          Is coffee included in this meal?

          有咖啡做為附餐嗎?

          Could you pass me the salt?

          請把鹽傳給我。

          May I smoke?

          可以抽煙嗎?

          I'd like a glass of water, please.

          請給我一杯水。

          My order hasn't come yet.

          我點的食物還沒來。

          May I have a bottle of mineral water?

          請給我一瓶礦泉水。

          This is not what I ordered.

          這不是我點的食物。

          Uncarbonated mineral water, please.

          請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。

          Check, please.

          麻煩請結帳。

          May I have some more bread, please.

          請再給我一些面包。

          Can I pay here?

          可以在這兒付帳嗎?

          I'd like a dessert, please.

          請給我一些甜點。

          We like to pay separately.

          我們想要分開算帳。

          What do you have for dessert?

          甜點有那幾種?

          I think there is a mistake in the bill.

          帳單有一些錯誤。

          May I have some cheese?

          可以給我一些芝士嗎?

          Could you check it again?

          可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?

          What kind of cheese is this?

          這是什么口味的芝士?

          Can I pay with this credit card?

          可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?

          May I have just a little of it?

          可以給我一點這個嗎?

          May I have the receipt, please.

          請給我收據。

          Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

          可不可以不要甜點改要水果?

          5. 快餐餐廳用餐篇

          出國旅游時,到當地人常去的平價快餐店用餐,可能是多數旅行者最便利而省錢的選擇,

          到此類餐廳用餐,氣氛雖輕松,不像到高級餐廳進食時要講究太多餐桌禮儀,但對于個人

          的需求,最好在點餐時便向柜臺說明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜歡某些醬料皆須事先告

          知,以免徒增服務人員的麻煩,浪費自己時間。

          Will you be eating here or is this to go ?

          在這里用餐或帶走?

          I'll eat here.

          在這里用餐。

          Take out,please.

          帶走。

          I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.

          請給我一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。

          Can I sit here?

          我可以坐這里嗎?

          Can I have a hot dog,please?

          請給我一份熱狗。

          With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.

          加蕃茄醬或美乃滋?請加蕃茄醬。

          How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.

          要加洋蔥或芥末嗎?好的。

          A sandwich,please.

          請給我一份三明治。

          Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?

          你想要什么口味的面包?白面包或全麥面包?

          Whole wheat,please.

          請給我全麥面包。

          I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.

          我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄與萵。

          Can I take this seat?

          我可以坐這個位子嗎?

          Where can I get a knife and fork?

          我在那里可以拿到刀與叉?

          Bourbon with soda water,please.

          請給我波本酒加蘇打水。

          Could you show me something to certify your age?

          可否出示能證明年紀的文件?

        【餐廳常用英語口語】相關文章:

        說明酒店餐廳位置的英語口語07-16

        選擇餐廳座位的旅游英語口語06-24

        在自助餐廳用餐的英語口語07-28

        常用的英語口語08-12

        少兒常用英語口語11-25

        小學常用英語口語07-22

        最常用英語口語08-29

        購物常用的英語口語06-25

        常用英語口語積累09-04

        空姐常用英語口語10-28

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>