英文面試時常用的英語語句
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent (憑借 我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
英文面試中常用英語語句匯總
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推 薦嗎?大膽試試吧。
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking,respo nsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could bene fit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對 所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單 位必有價值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能 否做個概括的說明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be sp ecific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的 支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你為什么離職呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportuni ty knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即 沒有升遷機會。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人 員呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑借 我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to stud ents very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organizati on? (你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply myexpe rience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在 這份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in thef uture. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何 知道你能勝任這份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualif y mefor this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的`訓 練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎 ?)orDo you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)
A:Yes, I think so. A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I canhandle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自 如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂于助人和關心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(樂觀和友愛。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎 樣形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deep ly cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任 的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined per son.(他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不 死板而且容易相處的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。 )
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative person nel?(作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性 調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以 開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don’t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。 不必說什么,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論 。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令 你不高興?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狹窄的人 ,有時使我泄氣。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你 如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner i n order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對 方了解我的觀點。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second ch ance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個 機會改正我的錯誤。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么會讓你有成就感 ?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (為貴公司竭力效勞。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (盡我所能,完成一個項目 。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Wh y? (假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什么單位?為什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do someth ing to help others. (我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我樂意捐給教育機構 。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是 什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (對我來說,能在這個 領域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在貴公司任職 對我說最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最關心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’ entry to W TO onour industry. (目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你會在本公司服務 多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my fie ld. (只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now ? (你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. (我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗 和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.( 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。)如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:It would be premature for me to predict this . (現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過 早。) 甚至還可以打趣的說:Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as adirector.(或 CEO 或 president)((說不定,我也能做你現在主任 的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜歡那一種薪水層次 標準?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this jobis what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸 引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以說: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。) Other Tips (其它建議) Know something about the organization you are applying to. (了解一些你申 請工作單位的情況) Dress properly. Don’t shake hand with the interviewer until he/she exte ndshis/her hand. (穿著要得體,人家伸手時才握手。) Don’t sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. (人家未請,先 別坐下。) Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview. ( 面試 時,眼睛 要看著對方。)Listen actively and stay calm. (注意聽,保持冷靜。) If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners. (被 邀吃飯時,要特別注意餐桌禮節。) Don’t talk with your mouth full. (嘴里有食物,不可開口說話) Don’t make much noise while you eat. (吃東西不要出聲音) Don’t blow your nose or use the toothpick at table. (不要擰鼻涕或用牙簽 剔牙) Don’t appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.(不必過分表現急 著要工作) Be honest but not too modest.(要誠實,但不必太謙虛) Don’t put yourself down or cut yourself up. (不可妄自菲薄或自貶) Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer. (避免 與 面試 人談政治或宗教)
【英文面試時常用的英語語句】相關文章:
面試時用到的英語語句12-11
面試時常用英語02-28
常用的外貿談判英文語句07-22
最常用的外貿談判英文語句07-21
報關常用英語語句08-15
醫生常用英語語句08-14
餐飲常用英語語句08-13
英語常用的詢問語句總結08-20
問路的常用英語句子11-19