英語面試離職原因
面試是通過書面、面談或線上交流(視頻、電話)的形式來考察一個人的工作能力與綜合素質,通過面試可以初步判斷應聘者是否可以融入自己的團隊。下面是小編為大家收集的英語面試離職原因,歡迎閱讀與收藏。
英語面試離職原因 篇1
Before we delve into the specifics on answering the question positively, let's first establish how you shouldn’t answer the question:
不過在你找出一堆正當理由之前,首先要切記在回答這些問題的時候,有些話你是一定不能說:
Don't badmouth your previous or current employer.
不要說前任公司的壞話。
Don't badmouth your previous or current boss.
不要說前任老板的壞話。
Instead, you want to keep the conversation positive and focused on the job you're targeting. Here are a few examples of how to answer this question, whether you were laid off, fired or are leaving on your own.
你應該針對自己的目標職位,盡量說一些正面積極的東西。下面就公司裁員,被解雇,和辭職三種情況,教大家幾個正確回答這類問題的方法。
Laid Off公司裁員
The company was cutting back on expenses, and unfortunately, my job was one of the 600 cut.
公司為了削減開支裁員600人,很不幸的我成為了其中的一位。
I was laid off along with my entire department due to company restructuring.
因為公司結構重組,我們整個部門都被裁掉了。
The company hired a new manager who “updated” my team, cutting out current employees to bring on members of her old team. I understand that was her right, and it has enabled me to open myself to new and better opportunities.
公司新外聘了一個經理,她為了組建自己的團隊,把現有的部門員工都逼走了。我明白她的立場,她有權這么干,不過無所謂,這也賦予了我新的選擇和更好的機會。
Fired被解雇
Looking back, I realize that I made some bad choices and should have done things differently. I've taken this as learning experience so I can avoid those mistakes in the future. I hope I can have the opportunity to prove this to you.
回頭細想,我意識到自己的確是做了一些錯誤的選擇,我當初應該積極地做一些改進。我未來必定會引以為鑒,不會重蹈覆轍。希望你們能給我個機會,讓我證明給你們看。
My talents and competencies were not a good fit with the needs of my previous company, but they seem like a perfect match for the role you have open. Would you like to hear more about my experience in graphic design?
之前的職位其實并不適合我,在那里我無發施展自己的天賦以及技能。但我覺得自己十分勝任貴公司招聘的這個職位;蛟S我可以跟你多講一些我在平面設計方面的經驗?
I was dealing with a number of personal problems that led me to disconnect from work, and ultimately led to my departure. I had the time to take care of these issues and am back, focused and ready to exceed your expectations.
我因為需要處理一些緊急的'私人問題而導致無法全身心投入工作,最終離開了公司。我休息了一段時間,把問題處理好了,F在我的狀態是完全沒有問題的,已經準備好重新投入工作,我不會讓貴公司失望的。
Quit主動辭職
I'm looking for opportunities with more responsibility and potential for advancement, where I can challenge myself and use my production skills in a different capacity.
我希望尋求一份職責更豐富、晉升機會更多的工作。我希望新的工作能有新的挑戰,同時我也可以在新環境里繼續發揮自己的生產技術。
I left my previous job when my spouse was transferred and am looking for an opportunity in our new area.
因為我的另一半被調職到這里了,所以我辭掉了我的上一份工作,隨他/她來這邊尋求新的工作機遇。
The hour and a half commute I was making each day at my previous employer was wearing me down. I would prefer to work closer to home.
每天一個半小時的通勤時間簡直令我疲憊不堪。我希望找一份離家里近一點的工作。
Honestly, I wasn't planning to leave, but I came across this opportunity which seems like an exciting challenge that exactly matches my skill set.
老實說,我本來是沒有打算要離職的。但我覺得這個職位真的太適合我了,我不想錯過這個這么好的機會。
英語面試離職原因 篇2
for more specialized work為更專門的工作
for prospects of promotion 為晉升的前途
for higher responsibility 為更高層次的工作責任
for wider experience 為擴大工作經驗
due to close-down of company 由于公司倒閉
due to expiry of employment 由于雇傭期滿
offere a more challenging opportunity 獲得了更有挑戰性的工作機會
sought a better job 找到了更好的工作
to look for a more challengling apportunity 找一個更有挑戰性的工作機會
to seek a better job 找一份更好的工作
be of no challenge 不具有挑戰性
promotion 升級,提升
challenging 有挑戰性的,要求高的
contribution 貢獻
unfortunately 不幸地,遺憾地
accumulate 積累,積聚
trouble-shooting 解決難題,解決問題
contract 合同,契約
expiry 期滿,終止
responsibility 責任,義務,職責
considerable 值得考慮的',重要的
diversified 多樣化的,多元化的
quit 離開,辭職
英語面試離職原因 篇3
A: What positions have you held before?
A:你以前擔任過什么職務?
B: I have been a salesman. But now, I can do public relations.
B:我曾當過銷售員。但是現在,我能做公關工作。
A: Would you mind answering a few personal questions?
A:你介意回答一些個人問題嗎?
B: Of course not.
B:當然不介意。
A: OK. Does your present employer know that you are going to leave?
A:好的。你現在的老板知道你打算離開嗎?
B: Yes. I gave her my resignation a few days ago.
B:是的,幾天前我把辭職信交給了她。
A: Will she let you leave your present job?
A:她會讓你離開目前的工作嗎?
B: Yes, I think she will.
B:是的,我認為她會的.。
A: Why do you want to leave your present job?
A:你為什么要離開你目前的工作?
B: Well, there are several reasons. I don’t think my present job is suitable for me. That’s the first reason. Secondly, your company has a good reputation. I think it can offer me more challenging opportunities. Last, frankly speaking, I wish to get higher pay.
B:哦,有幾個原因。我認為我目前的工作 不適合我,這是第一個原因。第二,貴公 司聲譽不錯,我認為可以為我提供更多 的富有挑戰性的工作機會。最后,坦率 地說,我希望能獲得高工資。
A: I appreciate you frankness. Do you know anything about our company?
A:我很欣賞你的坦率。你了解關于我們公 司的一些情況嗎?
B: Yes. It’s a Korea company and it was built in Beijing five years ago.
B:是的,這是一家韓國公司,它是5年前在 北京建立的。
英語面試離職原因 篇4
A: Have you ever served in any international trading company?
A:你曾經在國際貿易公司工作嗎?
B: Yes. I once worked in a small company for one year.
B:是的,我曾在一家小公司干過一年。
A: Then why did you leave?
A:那你為什么離開?
B: My reason for leaving is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
B:我離職的原因是想進人廣告業。
A: What have you learnt from this short experience?
A:從這么短的工作經歷中你學到了什么?
B: I’ve leamt a lot about business knowhow. I got to know what kind of knowledge was needed in my future work.
B:我學到了一些商業訣竅。我知道在將來 的'工作中我需要哪些知識。
【英語面試離職原因】相關文章:
求職英語面試:離職原因和應聘原因篇02-18
英語面試離職原因怎么說11-10
英語說明離職原因11-11
英語:說明離職原因11-10
面試怎樣描述離職原因?11-19
求職英語:離職應聘原因11-21
求職英語:離職跳槽原因11-24
求職離職原因的英語說法11-19
面試英語:辭職原因11-19