1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 酒店前臺常用英語口語

        時間:2024-07-05 11:31:11 求職英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        酒店前臺常用英語口語

          Welcome to the XX Hotel.

        酒店前臺常用英語口語

          歡迎光臨XX酒店。

          May I help you with your bags/luggage, sir?

          我來幫您提包吧,先生?

          How many pieces of luggage do you have?

          您有多少件行李?

          I’ll show you to the Front Desk/ Lobby.

          我來帶您去前臺/大堂。

          This way, please.

          這邊請。

          There are too many people here, could you wait in line for registration, please?

          人挺多的,您請排隊等候登記,行嗎?

          Please enjoy your stay/Have a nice stay with us.

          祝您愉快。

          Can I help you?

          有什么可以幫到你嗎?

          How may I assist you?

          有什么可以幫到你嗎?

          What kind of room would you like, sir?

          先生,您要什么樣的房間?

          Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.

          請稍等,我查一下有沒有空房。

          Enjoy your stay with us.

          希望您在我們這里入住愉快。

          May I know your name and your room number, please?

          我可以知道您的名字和房間號碼嗎?

          Excuse me, sir, could you spell your name?

          請問您的名字如何拼寫?

          Here’s your room key.

          這是你的房間鑰匙。

          I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir.

          先生,對不起,讓您久等了。

          What can I do for you?

          我能為您做點什么嗎?

          Please wait your turn.

          請排隊等候。

          May I know your name, please?

          請問貴姓大名。

          I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.

          對不起,先生。我們已經客滿,沒有空房間。

          Don’t mention it. My pleasure.

          請不要客氣,我樂意效勞。

          Have a good rest, sir.

          先生,請好好休息。

          Good morning, sir. Can I be of service toyou?

          早安,先生。我可否為你效勞?

          A moment, please. I will be with you assoon as possible.

          請稍等片刻。我將盡快幫你辦。

          Can I have your name and room number,please?

          請告訴我您的名字及房間號碼?

          Here is your bill, sir.

          先生,這是您的帳單。

          Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.

          請稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帳單結算出來。

          We accept the following credit cards,madam.

          小姐,我們接受以下幾種信用卡。

          Please sign here, sir.

          先生,請在這簽上你的名字。

          We hope you will come stay with us again.

          希望你再光臨我們酒店。

          Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?

          麻煩你替我將美元兌成人民幣好嗎?

          The rates of exchange are on the board,sir.

          先生,請參考告示牌的外幣兌換價。

          Please could I see your passport or other identification?

          請出示你的護照或其它身份證明文件。

          Be sure to keep it.

          請好好保存。

          Please check it.

          請點一下。

          Have you a reservation?

          您預定過了嗎?

          The bellman will show you the way to the Ballroom.

          行李員將領您去宴會廳

          Would you please complete this registration form?

          請填寫這張登記表。

          Could you sign your name.please?

          請簽上您的姓名。

          May I see your passport please?

          請出示您的護照。

          May I know your name and room mumber?

          請告訴我您的名字與房間號碼。

          May I have your passport or ID Card please?

          請出示您的護照或身份證。

          How would you like to make payment,By credit Card or By Cash?

          請問您想用現金付款還是用信用卡付款?

          Would you please pay 2000 as deposit?

          請您付2000元押金。

          We will return the balance to you when you checkout.

          我們將在您退房時將余額退還您。

          Here is your room key。

          這是您的房間鑰匙。

          Your room number is 1206 on the 12th floor.

          您的房間在12樓的1206房。

          Here is your key card

          這是您的房卡。

          I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.

          我會叫行李生幫您把行李送到房間。

          The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.

          這里的行李生會為您提行李,并為您帶路。

          We’ll extend the reservation for you .

          我們可以為您延長預訂。

          Are you checking out today?

          您今天退房嗎?

          Would you like to check out now?

          您今天要退房嗎?

          Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there

          請到那邊帳臺付款。

          If there’s anything you need, just call the reception.

          如果您需要什么,就打電話給服務臺。

          Because of the bad weather, the swimming pool won’t be open today.

          因為天氣不好,今天游泳池不開放。

          The phone number of our hotel is 59228888.

          我們酒店的電話號碼是59228888.

          Please dial 6 before you dial the number.

          拔號碼前請先拔6.

          I’ll show you to room 1206.

          我帶您去1206房。

          Let me take your luggage, are these all yours?

          我來替您提行李,這都是您的嗎?

          Just a moment, please. I will bring a luggage cart.

          請稍等,我去推輛行李車來。

          Are these your luggage?

          這些是您的行李,對嗎?

          Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag/briefcase/suitcase?

          您的包/手提箱/皮箱里有什么貴重或易碎物品嗎?

          Could you take care this bag by yourself, sir? I’m afraid the contents might break.

          您能提著這個包嗎,先生?我怕里面的東西會摔破。


        【酒店前臺常用英語口語】相關文章:

        酒店前臺英語口語03-23

        酒店餐飲英語口語11-12

        職場英語口語培訓:常用英語口語句型11-29

        常用商務英語口語11-11

        求職面試常用英語口語11-11

        2016職場常用英語口語12-01

        面試常用英語口語(精選4篇)01-19

        最常用商務英語口語(三)11-11

        辦公一族常用英語口語(2)02-18

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>