- 飛機專業英語術語 推薦度:
- 相關推薦
飛機專業英語術語
飛機是20世紀初最重大的發明之一,公認由美國人萊特兄弟發明。以下是應屆畢業生網小編整理的飛機專業英語術語,快來了解吧。
Water system filler 加水口
Conditioned air ground system connection 空調系統地面接頭
control system 操縱系統
elevator shaking 升降舵松動
Aileron response sluggish. 副翼反應遲鈍。
Aircraft rolling right and left. 飛機左右搖擺。
Cockpit wind shield broken. 駕駛艙擋風玻璃破裂。
rate of climb indicator 升降速率表
elevator trim indicator 升降舵調整片指示表
gyro horizon 陀螺地平儀
Hydraulic pump failure. 液壓泵失效。
electric pump 電動泵
turbo pump 渦輪泵
auxiliary pump 輔助泵
nose taxi lamp 前滑行燈
right navigation lamp 右航行燈
Anti-collision lights (flashing beacon) 防撞燈(閃光燈)
weather rad scanner antenna 雷達掃描天線
antenna tilt control 天線俯仰控制
May we go on board to see your cockpit? 我們上飛機看看駕駛艙好嗎?
May we go on board to visit your aircraft? 我們上飛機參觀一下好嗎?
We want to know some data (performance) of this kind of aircraft, such as: 我們相了解這種飛機的一些數據,比如:
wing span 翼展
length overall 全長
height overall 全高
wheel track (undercarriage track) 主輪距
wheel base 前后輪距
the minimum of the steering (turning) radius (minimum ground turning radius) 最小轉彎半徑(地面最小轉彎半徑)
the size of the cabin door (passenger door's height and width) 客艙門尺寸
maximum ramp weight 最大滑行重量
basic operating weight 基本重量
maximum take-off weight 最大起飛重量
maximum landing weight 最大著陸重量
maximum zero-fuel weight empty 最大無油重量
maximum payload 最大業載
fuel load (reserve fuel esidual fuel) 載油量(備份油量、剩余油量)
the total weight of fuel, fuel consumption and endurance 總燃油量耗油量與續航時間
maximum level speed 最大平飛速度
maximum cruising speed 最大巡航速度
economical cruising speed 經濟巡航速度
long-range cruising speed 遠程巡航速度
stalling speed (flaps down,upat maximum landing weightat sea level) 失速速度(襟翼放下或收上,以最大著陸重量,在海平面)
never-exceed speed extreme speed 極限速度
service ceiling (practical ceilingoperating ceiling) 實用升限(使用升限)
take-off run 起飛滑跑長度
landing run 著陸滑跑長度
take-off distance 起飛距離(使用場地長度)
landing distance 著陸距離(使用場地長度)
the maximum and normal rate of climb and descending 最大與正常上升、下降率
拓展:乘飛機旅行常用英語詞匯
我的座位在那里?
Where is my seat?
我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?
Can I put my baggage here ?
是否可替我更換座位?
Could you change my seat, please?
我是否可將座位向后傾倒? (向后座的乘客說)
May I recline my seat?
我是否可抽煙?
May I somke?
需要什么飲料嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have?
機上提供那些飲料?
What kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。
We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?
Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
請給我加水威士忌。
Scotch and water, please.
請給我牛肉。
Beef, please.
我覺得有些冷(熱)。
I feel cold(hot).
請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。
May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?
I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
還有多久到達檀香山?
How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
這班班機會準時到達嗎?
Will this flight get there on time?
我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。
I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?
Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
我要訂9月15號到紐約的班機。
I'd like to make a reservation for a flight to New York on September 15th.
408次班機何時抵達?
What time does Flight 408 arrive?
機票多少錢?
How much is airfare?
我想要確認我預訂的機位。
Id like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.
盥洗室在哪里?
Where is the lavatory?
你有中文報紙嗎?
Do you have Chinese Newspaper?
我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?
I feel cool, may I have a blanket?
可不可以給我一副撲克牌?
May I have a deck of playing cards?
第二部分、乘飛機旅行常用語句:買免稅商品
請出示您的護照。
May I see your passport, please?
您要在美國待多久?
How long are you going to stay in America?
我會留在美國一個星期。
I will stay for one week.
您此行的目的為何?
What is the purpose of your visit?
您有任何東西要申報嗎?
Do you have anything to declare?
我沒有東西申報。
I have nothing to declare.
對不起,哪里是行李提領區?
Excuse me, where is the baggage claim area?
行李遺失申報處在哪里?
Where is the lost luggage office?
我可以在哪里找到行李推車?
Where can I get a luggage cart?
我要把一萬元臺幣換成美金。
I'd like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
你能告訴我在哪里兌換外幣嗎?
Can you tell me where to change money?
你們接受旅行支票嗎?
Can you accept travelers checks?
匯率是多少?
Whats the exchange rate?
我要把一萬元臺幣換成美金。
Id like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.
【飛機專業英語術語】相關文章:
飛機專業英語術語匯總03-28
飛機專業術語大全03-23
飛機維修的專業英語單詞大全08-17
圍棋的術語含義01-11
常用的音樂術語12-09
象棋的術語解釋07-27
足球術語常識11-23
籃球術語知識介紹07-22
平面設計的術語10-26