1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
    1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

  2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

    <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
        <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>

      1. 外貿英語:運輸

        時間:2024-10-08 18:51:23 求職英語 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        外貿英語:運輸

          We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

        外貿英語:運輸

          我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。

          From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

          據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。

          What is your specific transport requirement?

          你們需要的運輸條件是什么?

          It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

          這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。

          The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

          雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。

          Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

          今天我們就談談關于鋼材的運輸方式吧。

          How do you usually move your machines?

          你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?

          The goods are now in transit.

          此批貨物正在運輸途中。

          Do you do any chartering?

          你們租船嗎?

          A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

          一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。

          Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

          海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。

          Please have the goods transported by air.

          請空運此批貨。

          We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

          我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。

          You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

          我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

          If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it's called "combined transportation".

          如果貨物在運輸途中交換交通工具,這便是“聯運”。

          We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

          我們認為聯運貨物十分必要。

          It's simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

          安排聯運對我們雙方都既簡單又經濟。

          Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

          從上海到香港的運費由貴方負擔。

          The bill of lading should be marked as "freight prepaid".

          提單上應該注明“運費預付”字樣。

          We'll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

          貨一發運,我們就寄給你方一套單據副本。

          when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

          貨裝上船后,你可以得到由船長簽字的提單。

          We'll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

          我們將寄送兩套已裝運清潔提單。

        【外貿英語:運輸】相關文章:

        外貿英語品質Quality08-01

        外貿英語函電之約定11-21

        外貿英語—跟單60句11-11

        商務外貿英語函電詞匯 111-19

        2016外貿英語面試常見問題12-01

        外貿英語函電之介紹信02-24

        運輸英語作文(通用15篇)04-28

        商務英語范文寫作:運輸函電范例11-21

        2017年民航運輸專業就業前景12-01

        交通運輸專業就業方向與前景08-29

        国产高潮无套免费视频_久久九九兔免费精品6_99精品热6080YY久久_国产91久久久久久无码

        1. <tt id="5hhch"><source id="5hhch"></source></tt>
          1. <xmp id="5hhch"></xmp>

        2. <xmp id="5hhch"><rt id="5hhch"></rt></xmp>

          <rp id="5hhch"></rp>
              <dfn id="5hhch"></dfn>