談判桌上,不失風采
1.Let’s get down to business, shall we?
讓我們開始談生意好嗎?
2.I’d like to tell you what I think about that.
我想告訴你我的一些想法。
3.Are those prices FOB or CIF?
這些價格是船上交貨價還是運費及保險費在內價?
4.Are these prices wholesale or retail?
這些價格是批發價還是零售價?
5.That’s too high.
價錢太高了。
6.Oh, no, this is the lowest price.
噢,不,這是最低價。
7.Let us have your rock-bottom price.
我們給你低價。
8.What’s the price range?
價格范圍是多少?
9.they start at one hundred and fifty yuan and go up to two hundred yuan.
它們以50元起價,至多到200元。
10.the price is quite reasonable.
這價格相當合理。
11.the price is unreasonable.
這價格高得不合理。
12.Can you make it a little cheaper?
=Can you come down a little?
=Can you reduce the price?
你能不能算便宜一點?
13.That sounds very impressive.
那似乎非常好。
14.That sounds reasonable.
那似乎非常好。
15.I’d like to hear your ideas on…
我想聽聽你關于……的看法。
16.You’re offering us this product at 1800 yuan per unit-is that right?
你提供我們的這種產品報價是每臺1800元嗎,對嗎?
17.We’d appreciate it if you could sell it to us for 1350 yuan per unit.
如果你能以每臺1350元的價格賣給我們,我們將不勝感激。
18.Taking the qulity into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
考慮到產品質量,我認為價格是合理的。
19.there’s one problem to be mentioned.
有一個問題要提出來。
20.the price we quoted is quite good for your country.
我們報的價格相當適合貴國。
21.the price you quoted is a little stiff for exporting.
你報的價格對于出口而言,有點偏高。
22.Your price is 15% higher than that of last year.
你們的價格比去年的高15%。
23.I think you misunderstood me on this point.
在這一點上我想你是誤會我了。
24.We’re in complete aGREement.
我們完全同意。
25.I can’t make a decision at this time.
我無法現在做決定。
26. It’s not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
我們無法以這種價格銷售。
27.380 yuan is about as low as we can go.
380元大約是我們能出的最低價格。
28.I’m afraid I can’t aGREe with you there.
恐怕我不能同意您出的價格。
29.Your price is higher than that of other companies.
你方的'價格比其它公司的價格要高。
30. But considering the high quality, our price is very reasonable.
不過鑒于產品的優良質量,我們的價格是非常合理。
【談判桌上,不失風采】相關文章:
談判桌上不失風采11-29
英語閱讀如何不失分09-25
英語閱讀不失分的技巧09-24
不失情人論的原文及譯文08-14
朋友開業不失禮的祝福詞10-12
英語閱讀題做題不失分方法推薦10-04
掌握這三招讓offer永不失手12-09
團隊風采展示口號(9篇)01-20
團隊風采展示口號9篇01-20